Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 106 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

31.10.2019 08:52
until somebody stopped me! It was a special Antworten

The San Antonio Spurs have not lost a road game all season -- although that streak was certainly put to the test Monday in Milwaukee.Thanks to a big second half, the Spurs (17-4) erased a first-half deficit and edged the Bucks, 97-96, to improve to an impressive 12-0 away from San Antonio. The Spurs road winning streak will be on the line once again Tuesday night in Minneapolis.For whatever reason, San Antonio is playing much better basketball on the road -- the Spurs are just 5-4 at AT&T Center this year.The reason why his team is barely .500 at home despite remaining perfect on the road has escaped head coach Gregg Popovich.If I knew, we wouldnt lose, Popovich told the San Antonio Express-News.San Antonios lineup Tuesday will be worth watching as Popovich tries to keep his players healthy during a stretch of four games in seven days. Theres a chance some players may be given rest against a Minnesota team that is just 6-15 on the season.Veteran guard Tony Parker returned to San Antonios lineup Monday against Milwaukee after missing two games with a thigh contusion. In total, 13 Spurs players saw the court in Mondays narrow road victory.The young Timberwolves snapped a four-game losing streak on Saturday with a win over Charlotte. To make it two straight wins, the Wolves and coach Tom Thibodeau will have to top one of the best teams in the NBA.Minnesota has struggled to close out games this year, seeing many second-half leads disappear. That wasnt the case Saturday against Charlotte, however, as the Wolves escaped with a 125-120 overtime victory.Saturdays win allowed Minnesota to let out a sigh of relief after losing seven games in an eight-game stretch.I havent smiled like that and felt that good in a while, Timberwolves center Karl-Anthony Towns told the Minneapolis Star Tribune on Monday. (Tuesday) was an amazing day. I havent had a day like that. A lot of smiles, happy.Towns was a big reason for Minnesotas sixth win of the year. The second-year big man had 27 points and 15 rebounds, including six points in overtime. It was his 11th double-double of the year, tied for eighth most in the league.As the early-season losses have piled for the Wolves, Towns has tried to shoulder much of the blame on his own -- even though hes hardly the reason for Minnesotas inability to string together wins. In 20 games so far this year, the reigning NBA Rookie of the Year is averaging a double-double: 22.6 points and 10.2 rebounds per game.Given how hard Towns has been on himself, Saturdays win was particularly satisfying.The way were losing, not getting blown out but making mental errors late in the game, it hurt us. It hurts me, especially, Towns told the Star Tribune. To have a win like that, Im finally able to smile, laugh a lot more and have my spirits up. Fake Patriots Jerseys . With his new coach and six-time Grand Slam singles champion Boris Becker watching him during an official match for the first time, Djokovic appeared tentative early against the Slovakian player, who often appeared content to keep the ball in play. New England Patriots Gear . Third-seeded Murray had the easiest path to victory on New Years Eve, barely breaking a sweat during his 6-0, 6-0 win over 2,129th-ranked Qatari wildcard recipient Mousa Shanan Zayed. https://www.patriotsjerseysale.com/ . With their top three point guards and Kobe Bryant all sidelined by injury, the Lakers signed Marshall out of the D-League on Friday before their home game against Minnesota. Patriots Jerseys 2019 . Peter Holland and Brad Staubitz were sent to Toronto on Saturday as the Maple Leafs traded defenceman Jesse Blacker and draft picks to the Anaheim Ducks. Cheap Patriots Jerseys . -- Arizona knocked off some quality opponents, rolled over a few overmatched ones and grinded out victories even when things didnt go so well.Ronny Deilas future as Celtic manager hinges on the result of the Scottish Cup semi-final with Rangers, according to former Hoops full-back Mark Wilson. Wilson, the scorer of the only goal when the Old Firm last met in the Scottish Cup five years ago, feels Celtic are narrow favourites for the Hampden Park showdown, but he also believes Rangers successful season will lose some of its shine if they lose on Sunday.Ronny would go a long way to keeping his job if he wins this game, says Wilson, who spent six-and-a-half years at Parkhead. Some of the doubters hes had all season would slowly start to turn in his favour again, another double would be on the cards, and hed go a long way towards securing his job in the summer. If he loses it, hes only got one trophy, and it doesnt look good for him next year. The two managers are under the same pressure, but for different reasons. If Mark Warburton loses the game, the wind will be knocked out of the sails of Rangers and their fans, because its been a success story [this season]. Theres a real belief amongst Rangers fans that this team can challenge Celtic, so Rangers would go into the remaining weeks of the season deflated. Rangers manager Mark Warburton added the Petrofac Training Cup to the Scottish Championship title on Sunday For Ronny Deila, its been a very different season. Hes been scrutinised at every turn, and in the big games hes come up short for Celtic this season - and theres no bigger game than the Old Firm. Hes won one already but the gap between the two teams isnt as wide as it was last year. For Ronny Deila to lose this, hed have a lot of Celtic fans on his back again - and that brings a lot of pressure.Deilas Celtic eased past Rangers 2-0 in last seasons League Cup semi-final at Hampden last January, when the Ibrox club were under the temporary charge of Kenny McDowall. On that day, Rangers failed to register a shot on goal, but Wilson expects a far closer encounter in Sundays game, which is exclusively live on Sky Sports.Can you ever pick a winner in an Old Firm game? says Wilson. Last year, there was a huge gap between the teams and everybody knew there was only an outside chance of Rangers getting anything from Celtic, and thats the way it panned out. But in previous Old Firm games, you could never pick a winner and Im the same this year. Celtic striker Leigh Griffiths scores in his clubs League Cup win over Rangers last February I know a division separates them, but its going to be very tight. Celtic are favourites because they are top of the Premiership, but sometimes that goes out of the window in Old Firm games, so its very difficult to pick a winner in this one.The form this season for Celtic has been up and down. Against Hearts, they were good in patches but Hearts controlled the ball in the first half, scored first and put Celtic under a bit of pressure. Then they went to Dundee and dropped points; Rangers played Dundee in the last round and ran all over the top of them. I dont think theres a big difference between the teams.With just five games left, Celtic tightened their grip on the Premiership title race over the weekend. Saturdays 2-1 win at Motherwell, following Aberdeens defeat to Hearts on Friday evening, has given Deilas team an eight-point lead over their nearest rivals, added to a far superior goal difference. Despite that advantage, Wilson is not convinced Celtics manager knows which players he will pick for the semi-final. Leigh Griffiths scores his first goal in Celtics 2-1 win at Motherwell All the way through the season, I dont think Ronny Deila has been certain of his best eleven, added Wilson. Too often this season, hes chopped and changed. I think in recent weeks were starting to get a wee look at what he may be thinking because he went into the Hearts game with a strong team and for that Dundee game, he only made one change.Itll be interesting to see if he plays Patrick Roberts, I think he might have a big say. Hes been impressive in recent weeks and he might pose a threat for Rangers, but Deilas got that many good players, its difficult to pick an eleven. It does sometimes cause uncertainty; for me as a player, I wouldnt really like that, I wouldnt like to be playing one week and not even know if Im going to be stripped the next week, so it can be to Celtics downfall. Its great when you have a big squad, but when youre chopping and changing every week, you dont get that consistency.If youre Mark Warburton, youre working with a tight squad, and I think we all know when we see Rangers, pretty much what their eleven is going to be. Defender Erik Sviatchenko is a major doubt for Sundays Scottish Cup tie Defender Erik Sviatchenko is a major doubt for Celtic with a thigh injury, which caused him to miss the win over Motherwell. If he fails to recover, the central defensive partnership of Dedryck Boyata and Charlie Mulgrew looks set to continue, and Wilson feels the experience and strength in depth Deila can call upon is a significaant advantage for Celtic.ddddddddddddOf all the signings Ronny Deila has made, Sviatchenko looks to be one of the strongest, said the 31-year-old, who has been a free agent since leaving Dumbarton last summer. He looks comfortable on the ball and looks to be a good defender, and thats a position Celtic have had problems with all season. The other option is Charlie Mulgrew, who I think is an outstanding centre half for Celtic, especially on that left side, so they have got cover there, but I think Ronny Deila would prefer to play Sviatchenko.Celtic can play a number of ways; theyve got a bit of physical presence and if things arent going their way, they can change it a bit. Theyve got a big squad so they can bring guys off the bench who can make the difference. Rangers, as nice as they are to watch, can really only play one way. Mark Warburtons got it installed in them that they play out from the back and play nice neat progressive football, but if thats not happening for them, what will they turn to?In these games, drawing on experience is always vital. In the Rangers squad, theres not a lot of players with Old Firm experience. Kenny Miller knows what its all about, and Im sure hell be telling his team-mates - make a fast start; if you start slow, the game can be over within 10 or 15 minutes. Wilson believes Rangers striker Kenny Millers experience will be vital against Celtic Rangers like to play football but I think itll be a battle, first and foremost. Ive heard Mark Warburton saying that its just another game of football; in my experience, its not just a normal game of football, its something extraordinary and thats why were all looking forward to it!Wilson won eight major honours with Celtic, including two Scottish Cups in 2007 and 2011. The latter was secured following a tumultuous fifth-round replay win over Rangers. After a sensational first game had finished 2-2 at Ibrox, Wilsons match-winning goal in the replay was largely forgotten amid chaotic scenes, as three Rangers players were sent off and Neil Lennon clashed on the touchline with Ally McCoist.The Ibrox tie was one of my favourite games in a Celtic shirt, said Wilson. The build-up was huge to it, and everything was on the line, it was such a tense occasion. El Hadji-Diouf had come to Rangers and was the cheerleader for the crowd, with Celtic fans hating him and Rangers fans loving him.We didnt start well - Rangers raced into the lead and we got a man sent off. In the second half, we came out and had a real go, Rangers went deeper and deeper which was a surprise, and we were by far the better team. Broony scored that wonderful goal and produced his questionable celebration... it was just a remarkable occasion. We came into the dressing room after thinking it couldve been even better.The replay just turned into carnage, right from the off. Tensions were high; there were all sorts of things going on down on the touchline. Whittaker was sent off, Bougherra was sent off, and it was an amazing game. I scored and everyone forgot! I think it was overshadowed by what was going on at the touchline; everyone says to me they remember the game, but who scored? I can tell my sons it was me, one day when we look back on it. Mark Wilson wheels away to celebrate scoring his goal for Celtic v Rangers in 2011 When you know youve made so many people happy, its a remarkable feeling. Running away of course, I didnt know what to do or where to celebrate, so I just kept running until somebody stopped me! It was a special night for me.Those ties were two of seven encounters between Rangers and Celtic in the 2010-2011 season, with the teams meeting three times in both cup competitions, and four times in the league as they fought an engrossing battle which went to the final day. Since then, there have been just five Old Firm games in five seasons, and only one since 2012, following Rangers financial implosion and subsequent journey back up from the bottom of the Scottish league ladder.Warburtons side secured the Championship title and promotion back to the top flight last week, guaranteeing the return of league games between the sides next season. Wilson, for one, cannot wait for the resumption of regular hostilities.Its great. I dont think we appreciated what we had that season with the seven games. I remember reading at the time, people saying it was boring having seven games, but how could you ever get bored of that atmosphere beamed all round the world? Frantic games of football, genuine interest in our game in Scotland. And thats what Rangers are bringing back to the league, and in this cup tie.Theres genuine interest from around the world, people are coming from everywhere to watch this fixture, and its fantastic that were going to have three or four next year. Lets appreciate what weve got. People cant wait for it, I certainly cant wait for it, and its just a great occasion for Scottish football.Watch the Glasgow derby on Sky Sports 2 HD from 11am this Sunday.By purchasing a Sky Sports Day Pass for £6.99 or Sky Sports Week Pass for £10.99, you can enjoy access to all seven Sky Sports channels and watch on a TV with a NOW TV Box or on a range of devices. Also See: McCann on Rangers v Celtic New pitch for Hampden Griffiths focus on Rangers Motherwell 1-2 Celtic ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz