Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 99 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

02.11.2019 13:59
2/3 innings over seven appearances wi Antworten

Jeff Stelling provides us with his advice for this weekends Soccer Saturday Super 6, with a bumper £1m jackpot up for grabs. This weeks line-up consists of the four 3pm Premier League kick-offs along with Sky Bet Championship clashes QPR v Birmingham and Rotherham v Brentford. Play Super 6 Not made your predictions yet? Enter here for your chance to win £1m Heres Jeffs advice to help you win the Super 6 £1m jackpot...Leicester v Norwich Danny Welbeck celebrates his late winner against Leicester Most popular prediction: 2-0 (42%)This game is a question of Leicesters bounce-back-ability, but there was no shame in the way they lost at Arsenal as they played really well. Theyve recorded four clean sheets in a row at the King Power so I can see why the majority have gone with that and Norwich always concede away - the only Premier League side without a clean sheet on the road this season. However, I do think it will be a bit of an edgy one for Claudio Ranieris men and Im going for a narrower win.Jeff predicts: 2-1Southampton v Chelsea Fraser Forster is yet to concede since returning from injury Most popular prediction: 1-2 (31%)Well 31 per cent are ignoring this season and looking at the fact the away team are called Chelsea. Theres no doubt theyve improved under Guus Hiddink, with clean sheets in their last four Premier League games, but theyve got a poor record against the Saints winning just two of their last seven. Ronald Koemans men are also flying at the moment, so much so Charlie Austin cant get in the team, and I fancy them to make it seven clean sheets on the bounce and produce a coupon-buster.Jeff predicts: 1-0Stoke v Aston Villa Giannelli Imbula scored a stunner at Bournemouth Most popular prediction: 2-0 (38%)This time Ill roll in with the majority. Stoke were right back to their best form for their 3-1 win at Bournemouth and I thought they were exceptional. Theyve also had a little break over the FA Cup weekend so they should be refreshed as well. Villa, in contrast, are coming off the back of that 6-0 thumping by Liverpool, their lowest point in a horrendous season - and things are going from bad to worse.Jeff predicts: 2-0 Pundits Super 6 picks Find out what the Soccer Saturday pundits and Jamie Redknapp are predicting in their Super 6 accas. Watford v Bournemouth Watford needed a Scott Wootton to see them past Leeds in the FA Cup Most popular prediction: 2-1 (29%)Im going for 2-1 as well - but not to the home side. I just feel that Watford tend to stagger over the line in games now, as they did against Leeds last week. I think theyll be pretty fatigued by the end of the season, particularly those they rely on most in Odion Ighalo and Troy Deeney. It says it all that own goals are their third highest scorer. Bournemouth are also better away than home, with only one defeat in nine on the road in all competitions, and with the pace of Benik Afobe and Junior Stanislas making them dangerous on the counter-attack.Jeff predicts: 1-2QPR v Birmingham Jimmy Floyd Hasselbainks men have won just one in six Most popular prediction: 1-1 (29%)QPR are just a bit of an enigma. Theyve scored first in 17 games this season but only won seven of them. I was shocked by how bad they were against Fulham last time we saw them on Sky Sports. They were defensively shambolic. Birmingham, on the other hand, have kept clean sheets in five of their last six league games and I can see them recording another one here. Jeff predicts: 0-2Rotherham v Brentford John Swift scored twice in Brentfords 3-0 win over Wolves on Tuesday Most popular prediction: 1-2 (21%)Its a worrying time for Rotherham, who are yet to score a goal under Neil Warnock. Theyve lost 21 games this season, three more than anyone else in the Championship and they never even seem to look like scoring. Brentford are hit-and-miss, but they have a match-winner in Alan Judge. Hes got 13 goals this season but that doesnt tell the full story and hes a big talent.Jeff predicts: 1-2 Take on Jeff Think you know better? Enter you Super 6 predictions here. Also See: Play Super 6 Opta play Super 6 Yeezy Boost 350 v2 Core Black/White . PETERSBURG, Fla. Yeezy 350 v2 2019 . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. http://www.yeezys350cheap.com/cheapest-yeezy-boost-350-v2-steeple-grey-solar-orange.html .Y. -- Syracuse has turned up the defence at the right time all season, and when High Point threatened to pull off a monumental upset the second-ranked Orange did what they do best with their quick hands and savvy play. Fake Yeezy 350 v2 Womens . -- Canadian Andrew Wiggins got the ball on the wing, made a nifty spin move and then let go with a soft floater from about 10 feet that swished through the net in Allen Fieldhouse. Cheap Yeezy 350 . Numbers Game examines the deal that sees Michael Del Zotto and Kevin Klein switch places. The Predators Get: D Michael Del Zotto. CLEVELAND -- Corey Kluber is pitching like an ace during the most crucial time of the season.Kluber allowed one run in six innings to win his fourth consecutive start, and the Cleveland Indians defeated the Chicago White Sox for the seventh straight time, 3-1 on Tuesday night.He looks like the tanks full, which is good news for us, Indians manager Terry Francona said.Kluber (13-8) struck out seven and walked two, allowing his only run on Justin Morneaus one-out homer in the sixth. Kluber is 5-0 with a 1.80 ERA in seven starts since a July 3 loss at Toronto.Klubers latest win helped Cleveland open a six-game lead over second-place Detroit in the AL Central. The Indians have outscored the White Sox by a combined 36-13 in their last seven meetings.He has always got movement on the ball, but tonight he was throwing it at the front hip and moving it to the back, White Sox manager Robin Ventura said. You dont know when to react because its moving so quickly off the plate.Kluber allowed seven hits, but walked only two and struck out seven.It wasnt the smoothest outing, he said. They had a lot of baserunners, but I did a good job of, when I needed to, making pitches.Andrew Miller retired six straight batters, and Cody Allen pitched a perfect ninth for his 23rd save in 25 chances to complete a seven-hitter.Miller, acquired from the Yankees at the trade deadline, needed only 16 pitches to get through the seventh and eighth.Its one thing to have his stuff because his stuffs really good, but be doesnt mess around, Francona said. He speeds them up with the breaking ball. He keeps firing strikes.Miller has allowed three hits and struck out 11 in 8 2/3 innings over seven appearances with the Indians. The left-hander struck ouut Adam Eaton in the seventh but the other five outs were on grounders.ddddddddddddStrikeouts are nice, but Ill take ground balls every time, he said. If I throw two innings, I might as throw as many grounders as possible.Francisco Lindor hit an RBI double in the first, and the Indians stretched their lead on run-scoring singles by Mike Napoli in the third and Jason Kipnis in the seventh. Napoli has a career-high 16-game hitting streak.Jose Quintana (9-9) lost for the first time since June 28, giving up two runs and seven hits in six innings. He had been 4-0 in his previous seven starts.Chicagos Todd Frazier was 0 for 4 with four strikeouts.NICE PLAYCleveland 3B Jose Ramirez made a diving backhanded stop near the line on one hop of a ball hit by Omar Narvaez and threw him out in the fourth. Ramirez laid on his back with a broad smile to celebrate the play.TRAINERS ROOMWhite Sox: 2B Brett Lawrie (strained left hamstring) is 5 for 12 through three games of his rehab assignment at Double-A Birmingham. Ventura said he could be activated as soon as Thursday.Indians: The team is optimistic OF Michael Brantley (right shoulder) will be ready for baseball activities when spring training begins. He had surgery for right biceps tendinitis Monday.UP NEXTWhite Sox: RHP Anthony Ranaudo will be recalled from Triple-A Charlotte to start the second game of the series. He will replace RHP Carson Fulmer, who was optioned to Charlotte.Indians: RHP Carlos Carrasco posted a no-decision in his lone start against the White Sox this season, allowing two runs in 7 1/3 innings on June 19 at Progressive Field. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz