Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 95 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

02.11.2019 14:00
ooks down at first base. Theres Antworten

Ernie Els says a new relaxed approach helped him regain the winning touch in Florida on Sunday. Big Easy learning to relax even moreErnie Els says a new relaxed approach helped him regain the winning touch in Florida on Sunday. And the South African is hoping victory in the Honda Classic can be a springboard to further success and even help him build on the ambitious goals he set two years ago.Els, without a win in America since the American Express Championship in 2004, has endured a difficult time in the last 18 months since knee surgery interrupted his career.The 38-year-old has been working with renowned sports psycologist Bob Rotella, who was present throughout the final round, and Els was quick to acknowledge his influence.Hes just such a wonderful guy and hes gotten to know me a little bit better now and he basically just wants me to be Ernie Els again, to be kind of like the Big Easy again, said Els.Ive been a little bit uptight and a little grumpy basically because Ive been trying to get better and win those tournaments.You have either bad luck or bad play but whatever happened to you, you start getting a little uptight. So hes been trying to relax me a little.And Els, who revealed plans to threaten Tiger Woods world dominance in 2006, admits he still has the competitive streak required to get to the top of the tree.I am 38 right now, and I can quite easily go and enjoy being with my kids and go build golf courses and stuff, he added. But I really still want to achieve a lot in the game, and I still want to win a lot.I guess we get addicted to that feeling and when you dont get your rush, so to speak, you miss it. I definitely missed winning over here.I just felt thats the kind of goal for me to really strive for and practice for. So Im not sure where I am right now, but well see. Also See: US Tour Schedule World Rankings Golf live on Sky Sports Los Angeles Lakers Shirts . Paul Pierce couldnt believe he missed at the end. Young scored a season-high 26 points to spark a huge effort from the leagues most productive bench, and Los Angeles beat the Brooklyn Nets 99-94 on Wednesday night after blowing a 27-point lead. Custom Los Angeles Lakers Jerseys . 10 VCU 85-67 on Thursday night at the Puerto Rico Tip-Off. The Seminoles (4-0) have scored at least 80 points in each of their games. https://www.lakersjerseycheap.com/ . -- Ty Montgomery had 290 all-purpose yards and two touchdowns, and fifth-ranked Stanford held on to beat No. Cheap Lakers Jerseys .Y. - New York City has been selected to host the NBA All-Star weekend in 2015, with the game played at Madison Square Garden and the slam dunk contest and other skills events held at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. Fake Lakers Jerseys . -- Arizona raced out to a big lead and did not back off, hitting the accelerator instead. You might be used to seeing Todd Frazier on the field for the Chicago White Sox, but it wasnt too long ago that he was making cakes on the Jersey boardwalk.Who was your favorite player growing up? Frazier:?Paul ONeill. I loved watching him. I loved the way he played. He played hard, but once in a while hed let a water cooler know how he felt about it, and I didnt mind that. It goes to show that he cared, though I dont think Ill be doing that anytime soon. Its just one of those things that you want to do good in your job, and I respect him for it.Who is your favorite player to watch today (not a teammate)? Frazier:?I tell everybody its Mike Trout. Hes a special athlete. Hes my buddy. Hes from Jersey, too, as well. He thinks he owns Jersey, but I think at the end of the day, I take care of it. We always bust each others chops jokingly, but hes a special player. I love to watch him.Who is your most underrated teammate? Frazier:?I would say Melky Cabrera. Hes having a really good year this year. I think its going unnoticed because were a little far off the [playoff] race right now. Hes not much of a theater-kind of guy. He goes after the game in the right way and he plays hard. So hes getting two, three hits a game it seems like and making a nice play in the outfield or throwing somebody out, so Id have to say him.Whats the most annoying question you are asked by the media?Frazier:?It just depends on how the day is going. When somethings going on and then you [get asked] to talk about another player on the team. Lets say theres something that happened during the year, like, Do you think this guy should have done something differently when he did this? Just talking about a different scenarios about a certain instance that happens. I think thats the most annoying question, because youre damned if you do, damned if you dont. Both on the field and off the field. If theres a problem and then they come to you and ask. For one, youre not the coach, I guess, and two, you cant really give out the answer, and if you do, you get blamed for everything. Youve got to be careful.One rule you would channge? Frazier:?This is a good one.ddddddddddddThe swinging foul ball, whether the catcher catches it or not on strike three. I think thats an easy one. When an umpire calls it foul and looks down at first base. Theres no chance any umpire, unless you have Ted Williams vision, can see if the catcher catches a foul ball on a swinging strike-three foul ball. I think that is one rule Id like to see get into the replay system.Who is ultimately responsible for policing the game? Players, manager, umpires, league? Frazier:?I think it should be players. I think thats what they did back in the day, and I think it should be like that now. I think its a lot more difficult just with different people now that play this game. Its a totally different game than it was back in the day, but I think players should police what goes on, on and off the field and inside the clubhouse, you know?How big of a problem are PEDs in todays game? Frazier:?I think its a big problem. I think its huge. You see all the different guys coming out [with positive tests], unexpected guys, its like holy cow. I think youve got to do something different about that now. I know [getting suspended] half the years a lot, and you dont get to be in the playoffs as well, but I think eventually theyre going to just ban the guys from getting popped. Id like to see that.What is something that people dont know about you or have wrong about you?[Teammate chimes in: He worked on the boardwalk!]Frazier:?That was my first job. In Seaside Heights, New Jersey. That was my first job, and actually I was a bakery assistant in the bakery department of ShopRite for a year-and-a-half. So I designed the cakes. I finally got it down how to write on them and everything. Cookies, you name it, anything that dealt with bakery, I really knew about it. That was something cool. I had fun doing that. That was my freshman year in high school.[Frazier added that his favorite part was prepping the donuts. He liked to eat those, too.] ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz