Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 114 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

04.11.2019 12:10
Jon Montgomery of Eckville, Antworten

Throughout the Tour de France, Australian professional cyclist Richie Porte will be checking in. Here is his latest entry, as told to ESPN contributor Rupert Guinness:Stage 12: Montpellier to Mont Ventoux, 178 kilometres (110.6 miles)There are limits to what is fair in sport, or what is not. And on Thursday, what we saw during Stage 12 of the Tour de France on Thursday -- when Chris Froome, Bauke Mollema and I crashed near the finish at Mont Ventoux as we were taking time on our rivals -- was clearly not fair at all.I know many have watched the video replay of the crash over and over again. It was caused by a television motorbike grinding to a halt with about 1.2 kilometres to go due to fans blocking the roadway. I went straight into the motorbike with Froome and Mollema following.At the end of the day, the right decision was made to give myself and Froome the same time for the stage as Mollema, which meant Froome kept the leaders yellow jersey. As for me, I gained some places on the overall classification, moving up from 14th to 11th overall, still 2:22 behind Froome.The race jurys decision was one it had to take. The Tour has become out of control with the crowd numbers, and their behaviour has become increasingly dangerous.Look, I really love the fans, and 99 percent of them are brilliant. I agree that you come to the race to have a good time, but you dont need to be running beside the riders, you dont need to be pushing riders, hitting riders. Things have got to change. With what happened Thursday, I cant believe there werent more barriers there. (Editors note: Because the distance of Stage 12 was shortened due to gale-force winds, organizers had not brought more barriers down from the initial finish at the summit of Mont Ventoux.)So what can be done to avert a repeat of Thursdays fiasco? Who knows ... the police were there. Why werent they being utilised more? But right now, I want to resume racing the Tour, hoping simultaneously that troubles like Thursdays are behind me.I was lucky that I was not more seriously injured in the stack. I have trained so hard for this. Yeah, OK, now I get the same time as Mollema on the stage ... but I also crashed, and now Im sore on the eve of such a crucial stage -- Fridays Stage 13, a 37.5-kilometre time trial from Bourg Saint Andeol to La Caverne du Pont dArc.In the morning, I will see how exactly I am feeling. I havent taken much skin off or anything, but the fact of the matter is, it shouldnt have happened. That is what hurts the most. Wholesale NCAA Jerseys China . Just not the game. Kyle Palmieri scored two straight goals in the third period to rally the Anaheim Ducks past the Philadelphia Flyers 3-2 on Tuesday night. Custom NCAA Jerseys . Dukurs winning time was 1 minute, 45.76 seconds, a quarter-second better than Russias Alexander Tretiakov. Lativas Tomass Dukurs was third, 1.41 seconds off the pace. Jon Montgomery of Eckville, Alta. https://www.chinajerseysncaa.us/ . Wilson hit Schenn from behind during Tuesday nights game in Philadelphia, earning a five-minute major for charging and a game misconduct. He has a phone hearing with the department of player safety, which limits any potential suspension to five or fewer games. Wholesale NCAA Jerseys . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. NCAA Jerseys Outlet . Fernandez, coached in Toronto by former two-time Olympic silver medallist Brian Orser, scored 267.11 points and is the first champion to successfully defend since Russias Evgeny Plushenko in 2005 and 2006. ESPN Chalks Vegas experts are here to provide analysis and best bets for all Week 2 games, including the Cincinnati-Pittsburgh matchup on Sunday.Note: Odds courtesy of the Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook as of Friday morning.Home page for all Week 2 gamesMatchup: Cincinnati Bengals?at Pittsburgh SteelersSpread:?Opened Pittsburgh -3.5; now Pittsburgh -3.5 (EVEN) Total: Opened 47.5; now 48.5 PickCenter pubblic consensus pick: 60 percent PittsburghPublic perception: ESPN Insiders PickCenter has the public clearly on the Steelers side, but other bet-tracking sites have this closer to 50-50.dddddddddddd Both teams are among the leagues elite and have their share of supporters. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz