Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 Drittes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

05.11.2019 11:10
et those guys out there and finish it off with a w Antworten

SINGAPORE -- While Angelique Kerber was winning her third straight match at the WTA Finals, she glanced courtside and noticed three famous spectators in the crowd -- Chris Evert, Martina Navratilova and Monica Seles.Kerber, ranked No. 1 in the world and a two-time Grand Slam champion, took it as a sign that she has really arrived.I just looked once over there, and all the great legends and champions, they are sitting there, Kerber said. Of course its a great feeling that Im on court and they are watching me. Now I can say I am one of those players that won Grand Slams and being the No. 1 player in the world.In a year that marks a full decade of Kerber playing on the tour, the Germans banner 2016 season has taken her to the top of the sport.Kerber beat then No. 1 Serena Williams in the Australian Open final for her first major title in January, and downed Karolina Pliskova at the U.S. Open last month for her second Grand Slam championship. In between, she reached the Wimbledon final, losing to Williams, and won an Olympic silver medal in Rio de Janeiro.To top it off, the 28-year-old Kerber became the oldest player to reach the No. 1 ranking for the first time following her U.S. Open triumph.The first special moment was in Australia when I won my first Grand Slam, said Kerber, recounting her magical season in Singapore. This feeling I will never forget. Also, with New York this was really special tournament for me in my career where everything starts in 2011 (she reached the 2011 semifinals). Olympics as well. I was always dreaming to win a medal.I had a lot of great moments this year, she added.Kerber ended the previous four seasons in the top 10. But 2016 delivered a more focused, determined and experienced competitor.I think for me its also good that Im in this age right now where I can really enjoy it, Kerber said. I had so many experiences from the last few years, and now Im just trying to enjoy, but still work hard.Agnieszka Radwanska finds inspiration in Kerbers incredible season.I think Angie showed everyone, all of us, that its possible, Radwanska said. You can beat Serena, also in a Grand Slam final. She definitely proved that everybody can be on the top.Kerber is showcasing her strengths at the WTA Finals, where she has won all three of her round-robin matches to reach the semifinals of the year-end tournament. In her three previous appearances at the finals, she had failed to advance past the round-robin stages.Its completely different feeling right now, Kerber said. Now I know how to go out there with all the pressures I have on my shoulders. I know how to play and how to focus on what Im doing on the court.It doesnt matter who Im playing or like what the score is or how the situation is, she added. I think I learned a lot in the last few months. Doesnt matter if its the first or last round, Im just going out there to play my game.--This story has been corrected to remove reference to Kerber being the fourth player in the Open era to reach three Grand Slam finals in a season. Yeezy China . The parade and rally were held to celebrate the Saskatchewan Roughriders 45-23 win over the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on Sunday in the CFLs championship game. Wholesale Yeezy China . Listen to the game live on TSN Radio 1050 at 7pm et. The Raptors traded Rudy Gay, Quincy Acy and Aaron Gray to the Sacramento Kings on Monday, in exchange for Greivis Vasquez, John Salmons, Patrick Patterson and Chuck Hayes. https://www.yeezychina.us/ . With their top three point guards and Kobe Bryant all sidelined by injury, the Lakers signed Marshall out of the D-League on Friday before their home game against Minnesota. Fake Yeezy China .C. -- Charlotte Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said after all of these years in the NBA hes still amazed at some of the things LeBron James does. Discount Yeezy Store . -- Timbers coach Caleb Porter didnt stray from his business-like approach to the season even after Portland downed the two-time defending league champion Los Angeles Galaxy to gain crucial playoff position. MIAMI -- Alex Colome became the latest homegrown Tampa Bay Rays pitcher to make an impression. Matt Joyce and James Loney homered to support Colome in his major league debut Thursday night and helped send the Tampa Bay Rays to a 5-2 victory over the Miami Marlins, who lost their ninth straight. Colome (1-0) allowed an unearned run and five hits in 5 2-3 innings. He walked two and struck out seven as the Rays won their fifth straight. Tampa Bay has used a homegrown starting pitcher -- a pitcher it drafted or signed internationally by the Rays -- for 363 of the last 380 games dating back to Oct. 1, 2010. Colome, 24, is the nephew of former Rays reliever Jesus Colome. He was signed out of the Dominican Republic in 2007 and Wednesday became the first product of the Rays Dominican academy to reach the majors. "Ive waited a long time for this, and I feel very happy," Colome said. Fernando Rodney pitched a scoreless ninth for his 11th save in 16 opportunities. Ricky Nolasco (3-6) gave up three runs and four hits in 6 2-3 innings. He walked four and struck out five. The Marlins have dropped 16 of 18. Ben Zobrist had a two-run double off Mike Dunn in the ninth to build a 5-2 Tampa Bay lead. The Rays went ahead 3-1 in the seventh when Loney led off with his fifth homer. Joyce s two-run homer in the sixth gave Tampa Bay a 2-1 lead. It was Joyces ninth homer and followed a one-out walk to Zobrist. The Marlins scored a run in the first on Jose Molinas passed ball with the bases loaded. Colome escaped further damage by retiring Greg Dobbs on a groundout for the final out with runners on second and third. "I was most impressed with his ability to stay calm throughout the whole thing, but his stuff is a little bit overwhelming. Its really good," Rays manager Joe Madddon said.dddddddddddd Ahead 1-0 in the fifth, Miami put runners in first and third with one out. Colome then got Placido Polanco to hit into an inning-ending double play. "It saved my life," he said of the double play. Miami scored an unearned run in the eighth, after Loneys error on Dobbs grounder loaded the bases with two outs. Josh Lueke walked pinch-hitter Miguel Olivo to force home Polanco, then struck out Rob Brantly to end the inning. Miamis 31-year-old infielder Ed Lucas made his major league debut when he entered to play shortstop to begin the ninth. Lucas spent nearly 10 years in the minors. "It was pretty amazing," Lucas said. "It was especially exciting because it was a critical part of the game for a while. But it was a dream come true." Tampa Bay improved to 9-1 in interleague play, while the Marlins fell to 1-8. Miami rookie Marcell Ozuna singled in the first inning to extend his hitting streak to 15 games. NOTES: Miami was expected to announce after the game RHP Jacob Turner would be called up from Triple-A New Orleans to start Friday nights game against RHP Shaun Marcum (0-5, 5.77) and the New York Mets. ... Rays LHP Matt Moore (8-0, 2.21) will oppose Cleveland Indians RHP Corey Kluber (3-3, 4.57) on Friday night. ... Marlins OF Giancarlo Stanton (strained hamstring) will back off his rehab due to sore knees, manager Mike Redmond said. ... Rays manager Joe Maddon said RHP Alex Cobb (cut on middle finger) would start Tuesday if, "he says he hes well." The Rays were expected to make a postgame roster move before announcing a starter for Saturday. RHP Jeremy Hellickson will start Sunday. ... Maddon was asked how important next weeks draft was for the team. "Our version of free agency," he said. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz