Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 85 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
ylq Offline

07.11.2019 03:04
n the snow and ice to Antworten

face, the grace of the king, or like a river spring slowly flowing eastward, has a long history. No one knows how many sorrows and sorrows of the Yellow Crane Tower have been interpreted, and how many Chunhua Qiu Shi��s touching stories will be written. The end of the song is scattered, people go to the empty space, only the white clouds in front of the building are in vain. Yellow Crane Tower, the time of history has long polished it to be as moist as jade, watching the rivers on both sides of the river, never remember who came. I was born in the dust, I also want to let go of my obsession Marlboro Gold, find a place to be peaceful, indifferent to the heart, and two or three friends, sang. In ancient times, when you were busy sneaking, with your own pursuits and missions, you can see the red dust and flowers, find a corner where you can let yourself relax, cut a few bones, half a bamboo charm, a little plum. In my heart, I took a scent of fragrant scent, and I went to the snow to find the plums, and I was fascinated with the thoughts of the wind, and I was swaying with Ling Feng. I was stunned in the fragrant scent, and I kept quiet that it seemed to be so busy to cool the Mate in the snow top. "Shadowing the horizontal oblique water, the dark fragrance floating moon dusk" shadows the dark incense, looking for the plum branch, the beauty of the plum, the beauty of the Mei Rui, coincides with the leisurely bleak feelings of Lin Biao. He is desperate for his career, indifferent to fame and fortune, and alienated from the glory; he hides in the mountains, makes plums raise the cranes, and is obsessed with quietness. How many people can be like him Wholesale Cigarettes, stunned, and eager to learn the genius, look down on the world, and realize the true meaning of a light life. Compared with Jiang Yan, he sent his own sadness and love to a cold plum. "Old moonlight, counted a few times according to me, plum flute flute? Arouse jade people, no matter the cold and climb. He Xun is getting older, forgetting the spring breeze." Ming Yue long, jade flute, the poet remembered the beautiful With him, he folded the plume's hem. Years are awkward, a few will seal the pen, only to wait for the tenderness of the past, today's lonely, writing. "Jiang Guo, is still. Sighing and Lu Yao, night snow first accumulated." Another year in the water town icy lake outside, East bottle Western mirror, can not be forgotten, want to fold a branch of Ling Han proud snow sent to The beautiful woman, the red dust dreams, can only be alone in the world, the moon does not see her return to the truth, "Red, no words, two memories", and Mei is silent, I do not know whether he is indifferent to Mei or Mei cold him Instead of putting a lost loneliness on a plum Cigarettes Online, it is not as good as a rubber Li Qingzhao to strand the flower on the snow white. "I don't know Chunxin to the snow, Hanmei is dotted with Qiongzhi. The fragrant face is half-open and delicate, and when the court is in the jade, the jade people take a new makeup and wash." Plum blossoms come from bitter cold, small plums, elegant and elegant, shy Can be human, like a girl's face clever smile, look forward to the beautiful, and the crystal between the branches complement each other, add more arrogance, I do not know whether the snow is lining the plum or Meto snow. Don't forget to leave this nightmare in the snow and ice to the literati and the literati, and leave it to the four-way wanderer who is wandering around the world, and stick to his own clearness and throw the fugitive smoke into the distance. The glitz is like a dream, life is all kinds of things, hundreds of thousands of times, singing and playing are just a show, and the dramas on the stage are red-light passengers. When life is like a flower, it is full of prosperity. The memories are as quiet as the clouds. Therefore, I hope that I can make a lotus flower that washes the lead in this life, waiting for the scent of Zen, regardless of the joys and sorrows, not asking the world for vicissitudes of life, in the days of silence, watching the slogan in the Tang poetry .
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz