Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

07.11.2019 06:54
the son of former NBA and Florida Antworten

Megan Giglia won Great Britains first medal of the XV Paralympics with gold at the Rio Velodrome on Thursdays opening day of action.Giglia won gold in the C1-2-3 3km individual pursuit with a dominant performance.The 31-year-old, who suffered a brain haemorrhage in January 2013, won the world title in Italy in March and took command once more in Rio.Giglia also clocked a world record in qualifying in 4:03.544, more than eight seconds clear of the United States Jamie Whitmore, her rival in the final.To be fair it hasnt sunk in yet, all I know is I wouldnt be here without my team, the back up crew behind me here, my family and friends, Giglia said on Channel 4.I only look forward to the future. I didnt think I would make it to Rio, I thought it was a bit ambitious but I thought I would give it a go.Within the British camp the atmosphere is great, everyone is hyped up and ready to go.I hope this will be the first of many golds. Ive still got three events to go so well have to see. Ive got my main event out of the way now so I can just enjoy the rest of them with my legs pedalling fast.Meanwhile?Dame Sarah Storey won the 12th gold medal of her career to become Britains most successful female Paralympian of all time.Britain claimed a third medal in the velodrome as Steve Bate and his tandem pilot Adam Duggleby took gold the 4km pursuit.Bate and Duggleby qualified quickest, in another world record.Bate and Duggleby clocked 4:08.146 and met Hollands Vincent ter Schure and his pilot Timo Fransen in the final.The Dutch pair clocked 4:09.527 in qualifying. And the British pair won in 4:08.631, Holland a distant second.Another gold followed in the swimming pool as Ollie Hynd won Britains fourth with victory in the S8 400m freestyle.Hynd lowered his own world record to touch first in 4:21.89 and upgrade on the silver he won in London 2012.I dont think there has been a day where I have not thought about London and how disappointed I was not to get the gold so it makes it all worth it now, Hynd said.Im so happy with the time. I wanted to go under 4:20 if Im honest but a world record, Im happy with that.Ive worked so hard for that, I cant wait to get on the podium and get my medal.Elsewhere on Thursday, ?a united Great Britain football team took on hosts Brazil.Britains seven-a-side footballers, for athletes with cerebral palsy or an acquired brain injury, lost 2-1 at the Deodoro Stadium.The national Football Associations continue to block a British team at the Olympics, but there was no such issue at the Paralympics.ParalympicsGB had three Scots and one Northern Irishman in the 14-man squad.Former Birmingham player Jack Rutter captained a squad featuring ex-Liverpool player Sean Highdale and former Tranmere forward Ollie Nugent, who currently plays for Chester.England captain Wayne Rooney sent the squad a good luck message prior to the tournament -- and it appeared they would need it in a tough Pool A also featuring Ireland and Ukraine, the Paralympic champions in 2004 and 2008.Click HERE for more exclusive Paralympic content Fake Soccer Jerseys . Collaros, 25, was solid last season, posting a 5-2 record as the starter while incumbent Ricky Ray was injured. Collaros also started Torontos 23-20 regular-season finale loss to Montreal — Ray didnt dress because the Argos had already clinched first in the East Division — but was one of three quarterbacks to play that day. Soccer Jerseys China . Team physician Dr. Steve Traina performed the surgery Friday. Robinson was injured in a spill underneath the Nuggets basket during the first quarter of Wednesday nights loss to the Charlotte Bobcats. https://www.soccerjerseyschina.us/ . Ouellette, from Montreal, already has three Olympic gold medals since joining the team in 1999. Soccer Jerseys Outlet .35 million, one-year contract that avoided salary arbitration. Plouffe batted .254 with 14 home runs and 52 RBIs in 477 at-bats last season, his second as a regular in the lineup. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys .Y. -- Vancouver Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongo had little trouble picking up his first shutout of the season against a Buffalo Sabres team thats having trouble scoring goals. TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- Since the start of preseason practices, Florida State coach Leonard Hamilton has been selling his teams depth as their biggest advantage. On Tuesday night, the Seminoles put that on full display.Six players scored in double figures as the Seminoles cruised to a 99-78 victory over Iona. It is the first time since the 2014-15 opener against Manhattan that they have had that many players in double figures.Overall I was pleased with the direction, Hamilton said. The biggest challenge for us is to utilize the quality of the depth. Were trying to explain that we have to understand that each night it is going to be different guys that are going to step up. Were a team that is going to win by committee.Freshman Jonathan Isaac led the way with 20 points as the 2-0 Seminoles shot 58 percent from the floor (34 of 59) and were 30 of 42 when not shooting 3-pointers. Phil Cofer had 13 points and six rebounds while Terrance Mann (12), Jarquez Smith (12), Trent Forrest (10) and Dwayne Bacon (10) also scored in double figures.They also had nine players who saw 15 minutes or more of playing time as Hamilton continues to look for the best floor combinations.We just wanted to lock in and show people why we should be in the tournament. You cant decide that off two games but you just have to keep playing the way we were playing tonight, Bacon said.The Gaels led for most of the first five minutes before the Seminoles went on a 14-2 run for a 24-13 lead with 10:36 remaining. They would lead by as many as 18 in the first half and had a 47-32 advantage at halftime.FSU led by as many as 26 points midway in the second half as it extended its win streak in nonconference home games to 12.UConn transfer Sam Cassell Jr., who is the son of former NBA and Florida State standout Sam Cassell Sr., led Iona (0-1) with 28 points. Jordan Washington addded 16 and Jon Severe 12.dddddddddddd.The Gaels, who scored 37.3 percent of their points on 3-pointers last season, were 9 of 31 from beyond the arc.They have a lot more size than we have and when Jordan got in foul trouble it hurts our team, Iona coach Tim Cluess said. They did a good job of reversing and driving the ball on us along with really challenging us at the rim and getting us into foul trouble.BIG PICTUREIona: The Gaels lost six players from last years team that made the NCAA Tournament. With two sophomores in the starting lineup, they could struggle early in the season as coach Tim Cluess tries to work in six newcomers into the rotation.Florida State: Coach Leonard Hamilton was eager to see how his team would do against a quality mid-major opponent. The Seminoles struggled early, especially in their transition game, but freshmen Isaac and Forrest looked more relaxed in their second game, combining for 30 points.STAT OF THE NIGHTFlorida State is usually a good team from the free-throw line but it started out by missing seven of its first 10. The Seminoles though would end the night by making 24 of their last 30.HE SAID ITIt felt good getting on the court and playing down here. Its my fathers team. I wanted to beat him so I could talk trash to him but it is what it is. Cassell Jr.UP NEXTIona: The Gaels travel out west for a game against Nevada on Sunday. Ionas first six games are on the road and it doesnt have its first home game until Dec. 4 against Niagara.Florida State: The Seminoles host Winthrop on Friday as part of the NIT Season Tip-Off.---More AP college basketball at http://collegebasketball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25---Follow Joe Reedy on Twitter at www.twitter.com/joereedy ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz