Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

14.11.2019 10:21
t.There are no practices for probably Antworten

CORAL GABLES, Fla. -- Miami coach Mark Richt and his staff are on the road recruiting this week, looking for players to fill various needs next year and beyond.His shopping list might expand soon.Quarterback Brad Kaaya -- who became Miamis all-time passing leader in Saturdays regular-season-ending victory over Duke -- has not divulged his plans yet, though it seems likely that he skips his senior season and enters the NFL draft. Theres other underclassmen who will also take a look at leaving early, and that means Richt will be having some important meetings soon.I dont know what Im doing, honestly, Kaaya said.If so, thats where Richt will offer whatever help he can provide.Whats about to happen at Miami is no different than what will happen at plenty of other schools in the coming days and weeks. Theres an NFL draft advisory board that, if contacted, will report back to a player and say if evaluators believe he is a likely first-rounder, likely second-rounder or other -- their way of saying, return to school.Kaaya will likely ask that board for input, and said he also has a group of mentors whose brains he will pick.I want whats best for all our guys, Richt said. If its in the best interest for him to move on, then thats what we want for him. Is that necessarily true? I dont know. Thats what weve got to investigate. Theres time between now and when they have to declare to try to get a real clear picture of whats in his best interest.Its not just Kaaya that Miami could lose early.Tight end David Njoku, who had touchdown catches of 58 and 76 yards in the win over Duke, is also likely to take a hard look at the NFL -- where former Hurricanes Jimmy Graham and Greg Olsen have been among the leagues best at the position this season. And running back Joe Yearby, a 1,000-yard rusher in 2015 who took a back seat to starter Mark Walton this year, is weighing his options.Ill talk to them soon, Richt said of the Hurricanes who may leave early. The first meeting is just about trying to get a feel for what theyre thinking. If theyre like, `Coach, Im coming back no matter what, it makes it pretty simple. If they say, `Im not sure, then it gets to a point where I want them to understand how Im going to go about it -- and that is educate them the best we can with the best information. Thats really NFL information.Until then, Miami will wait.There are no practices for probably two weeks or so, time that the Hurricanes will spend conditioning and working on academics. Miamis bowl destination will be finalized next Sunday, and its typical for most players to wait until the bowl game to announce if theyre staying or leaving.Kaayas timetable is unclear. But after a season in which Miami started 4-0, then went 0-4 and finished on another 4-0 stretch, he did acknowledge that hes savoring what this team has done.The guys didnt quit, Kaaya said. The guys kept getting up every day and going to work and doing the little things right. I figured at some point something had to give. The ball was going to go our way at some point because the guys never gave up.---More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-Top25 Wisconsin?senior forward Nigel Hayes was named Preseason Big Ten Player of the Year on Tuesday. Hayes also was the only unanimous selection for the Preseason All-Big Ten team.?Hayes is joined by teammates Ethan Happ and Bronson Koenig on the Preseason All-Big Ten team. Wisconsin is the only school with three players to receive preseason honors in the conference, and the teams success is what Hayes is most concerned about.?While I appreciate the sign of respect this shows, preseason honors dont really mean much, Hayes said in a statement. Im much more concerned with postseason player of the year awards, because that would likely mean our team did soomething special this season.dddddddddddd. Seven of the last 12 postseason Big Ten Players of the Year have come from the conference champion and thats one of our goals. If we win championships, everything individually will fall into place. Really, I just want to be Frank Kaminsky.Wisconsin will attempt to build on an up-and-down 2015-16 season. The Badgers lost 12 games before falling 61-56 to Notre Dame in the Sweet 16 last March. The Badgers open the 2016-17 season on Nov. 11 against Central Arkansas.--?John Wilmhoff ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz