Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

15.11.2019 11:27
designed draw play out of an empty b Antworten

SAN FRANCISCO -- Matt Moores $7 million contract option for 2017 has been exercised by the San Francisco Giants, who acquired the left-hander at the trade deadline from Tampa Bay and counted on his contributions to reach the playoffs.The wild-card Giants lost to the World Series champion Cubs in a four-game NL Division Series. Now, they will have their rotation intact with Madison Bumgarner, Johnny Cueto, Jeff Samardzija, Moore and perhaps Matt Cain.Moore went 6-5 with a 4.08 ERA in 12 starts after joining San Francisco, winning four of his final five outings and going 4-2 in September. He pitched eight strong innings against the Cubs in Game 4 of the NLDS before the bullpen surrendered four runs in the ninth of a 6-5 loss.Also Thursday, eight players became free agents: infielder Gordon Beckham; outfielders Angel Pagan and Gregor Blanco; and pitchers Santiago Casilla, Javier Lopez, Joe Nathan, Jake Peavy and Sergio Romo.San Francisco outrighted catcher Tony Sanchez to the minors off the 40-man roster. Fake Air Max 90 White .Y. -- Injured Buffalo Sabres forward Marcus Foligno did not practice with the team Monday and head coach Ron Rolston said its unlikely hell play in Wednesdays season opener in Detroit. Cheap Off White Air Max 90 .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. http://www.outletairmax90cheap.com/outlet-off-white-x-air-max-90-all-black-cheap.html . Louis Blues absence from top spot in the TSN. Air Max 90 Ultra 2.0 Essential Triple Black . The quest begins with what is supposed to be an easy one, although Germany has traditionally been a stubborn opponent to Canadian teams at international tournaments. Fake Off White Air Max 90 . The catch: It needs a lot of money, and it needs it fast. GREEN BAY, Wis. -- Aaron Rodgers needed to unwind after a so-so day at the office.Sure, the Packers quarterback was 31 of 42 for 294 yards. But a season-high four turnovers doomed Green Bay in a 30-16 loss on Sunday to the Dallas Cowboys, and Rodgers was responsible for two of them.It made for choppy night again for the Packers offense.I dont know if I agree with `broken. Its definitely not clean in some areas, coach Mike McCarthy said.The Packers planned for a long night of studying film before turning their attention right away on Monday to the Chicago Bears, their opponent on Thursday night.Have a glass of scotch and chill out a little bit, watch the film, Rodgers said about his plans for Sunday night. Im my biggest critic, and I look at this as finely as I look at every other game and improve.Drops were a problem at times for receivers. Timing seemed to be off during a couple other instances. Rodgers overthrew open receiver Randall Cobb in the back of the end zone early in the fourth quarter, and the Packers had to settle for one of Mason Crosbys three field goals.The turnovers especially hurt. The Packers had five fumbles, losing three.Rodgers fumbled on first-and-goal at the Cowboys 1 with 1:10 left in the third quarter. It was a designed draw play out of an empty backfield.Jordy Nelson fumbled after a hard hit from safety Barry Church as soon as the Packers receiver came down with an 18-yard pass over the middle in the first quarter. The Cowboys recovered at the Packers 36.Were down, Nelson said. Offensively, we didnt play the way we need to. We made some plays, didnt make enough, didnt take care of the ball, and thats not us.dddddddddddd.Fans at Lambeau Field booed at times . Even Rodgers, the two-time NFL MVP, wasnt immune from the jeering.Look, were upset, theyre upset, its part of it, Rodgers said of the booing. Its not the first time. Probably wont be the last time.The Packers didnt get into the end zone until Rodgers and Cobb connected on a 6-yard touchdown pass with 6:53 left to get within 27-16.There are some positives on which to build.Rodgers was sacked just once. Eddie Lacy ran for 65 yards on 17 carries in spite of a sprained left ankle. Second-year receiver Ty Montgomery proved to be the Packers best receiver with 98 yards on 10 catches, with a team-high 12 targets.With backup running back James Starks out with a knee injury, Montgomery ended up taking three carries in the backfield, too, for 6 yards.I felt my movement was good tonight, Rodgers said. I felt the line blocked really well. Weve got to do a better job of hitting the ones were used to hitting.The output just doesnt match the high bar that the Packers have set in recent years.To keep comparing it to the past is a benefit to us because we know what it looks like. We have people that were here in the past that were a part of that, McCarthy said. But at the end of the day, we obviously have work to do, and that will be our approach.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow Genaro Armas at: https://twitter.com/GArmasAP ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz