Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

15.11.2019 11:27
und, unanimous decision victory setting Antworten

The decision to give I Told Georgie a tree-change has paid dividends with the mare breaking through to win the Highway Handicap at Rosehill.I Told Georgie was originally trained by Ron Quinton who recommended she be sent to Goulburn trainer Danny Williams after he felt she wasnt up to metropolitan standard.She wasnt showing anything, Williams said.When she arrived to us she was pretty much the same and I think just given the time shes been able to furnish.I Told Georgie continued her improvement by winning Saturdays race over 1400m at Rosehill.Back from $12 to $9.50, I Told Georgie went past Artistic Beauty ($7) with Al Cubana ($12) third.Williams said the form from her first-up sixth at Goulburn was better than it looked on paper.I thought her first-up run was superb going into this race, he said.I was quietly confident today.I Told Georgie was given a well-judged ride by Blake Shinn who snagged her back to last after being caught wide early.I anticipated being a bit closer to the leaders but they were too fast for me so I gave her the opportunity to settle, Shinn said.The gaps presented and she was good enough to take them. Fake Vans Slip-on . Note: The Calgary Flames announced Tuesday that Sean Monahan would not be made available to Canadas World Junior team. Fake Vans SK8 . On Mar. 16, coming off a "fight of the year" performance at UFC 154 the previous November, St-Pierre faced Nick Diaz at UFC 158 in what would be his eighth defence of the welterweight title. Using his superior athleticism, St-Pierre cruised to a five round, unanimous decision victory setting up a much-anticipated title defence against number one contender Johny Hendricks. http://www.fakevans.com/ . 1, meaning problems for the doping controls at both major international sports events next year. The World Anti-Doping Agency provisionally suspended the Moscow Antidoping Center on Sunday, saying its operations must improve or a six-month ban on the facilitys accreditation will be imposed. Fake Vans Online . - Blake Griffin had 30 points and 12 rebounds, J. Fake Vans Shoes . After slipping from the summit during the week, the Gunners overcame struggling Crystal Palace 2-0 on Sunday thanks to Alex Oxlade-Chamberlains second-half brace. DENVER -- Cornerback Marcus Peters is active for Kansas Citys game at Denver on Sunday night, but fellow Chiefs starters Dee Ford, Jaye Howard and Jeremy Maclin are out.Peters is dealing with a hip injury that limited him in practice during the week. Howard also has a hip injury, Ford a strained hamstring and Maclin a pulled groin.Other Chiefs inactives: quarterback Tyler Bray, cornerback Steen Nelson, tight end Ross Travis and O-lineman Mike Person.Long snapper Casey Kreiter (calf) is among the playerrs Denver deactivated.dddddddddddd The Broncos signed veteran fill-in Thomas Gafford on Friday after working him out on Thanksgiving.Other inactives are quarterback Austin Davis, cornerback Lorenzo Doss, wide receivers Marlon Brown and Cody Latimer and guards Connor McGovern and Billy Turner.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz