Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

16.11.2019 10:56
el was at least three miles away. T Antworten

MIAMI -- Chris Bosh has decided hes ready to play for the Miami Heat again.Hell soon find out if the Heat agree.Bosh, whose last two seasons were cut short by blood clots, said in a podcast released Wednesday that hes healthy and plans to be with his team for training camp that starts Sept. 27 in the Bahamas. He said he has not been cleared to play, and did not address if any new clots have formed in recent months.We released a statement back in May saying as soon as Im ready to play, as soon as possible, well play, Bosh said. And Im ready.Bosh made the comments on the Open Run podcast , part of LeBron James digital platform called Uninterrupted. He had been almost completely silent about the issue since the second clot saga began with the discovery of one shortly after he arrived in Toronto on Feb. 11 for All-Star weekend events. Bosh did not reveal that clot when he did interviews the following day.On the podcast, he expressed frustration over not being able to return for Miamis playoff run last spring, said this offseason was a struggle and discussed how the bloodthinning regimen utilized by NHL player Tomas Fleischmann -- whose career was also threatened by clots -- was something he found intriguing.Im not the first athlete to do this regimen, said Bosh, who did not specifically say if hes on bloodthinners. Boshs representatives did not immediately respond to request seeking clarification.Bosh went on bloodthinners after each of his first two known episodes with blood clots. Athletes in contact sports are generally discouraged from playing when taking such medication because of the heightened risks of bleeding and other complications.Fleischmann has managed to return, and connected with Bosh through their agents this summer.He asked how Im doing it and how it works, how I was able to play hockey, said Fleischmann, a former member of the Florida Panthers. I explained it to him. ... When I spoke to him he was pretty confident that he could play again and he wants to do everything he could to get back in the game.Fleischmann -- who expects to be on thinners for the rest of his life -- was originally told he would never play hockey again because of clots. He told Bosh of his process, one where he takes thinners after practices and games and allows enough time to ensure that theyre out of his system when he needs to play. He takes pills in the offseason and gets the medication via injections during the season.It stays in your system only for the dosage you put in, Fleischmann told The Associated Press. You know exactly how many hours your blood is thin. After that it goes away and you can do whatever you want.Teammates have said they expect to see Bosh during camp. He has released some video clips and photos of his recent workouts in Los Angeles -- including one with former Heat teammate Dwyane Wade, now a member of the Chicago Bulls. But Bosh has not been on the practice floor in Miami with teammates for informal pre-camp workouts.Chris timetable is just a little different than everybody else, Heat captain Udonis Haslem said. We have to be mindful and we have to be conscious of the things that are important. And the thing thats most important is that when Chris needs to be ready that hes ready.Bosh cited a recent tweet from Heat managing general partner Micky Arison as an indicator that he will be welcomed back. Bosh has three years remaining on his contract and will make about $76 million in those seasons, whether he returns to play or not.Im in incredible shape; at least decent enough, Bosh said. I look good when I take my shirt off. ... But in all due seriousness, and especially with Micky Arison saying `hey, see you at camp, I think its moving forward. I have no reason to believe that its not. And, you know, well finish this.Bosh said he absolutely will be at camp.It is my contractual and professional obligation to be there, Bosh said, adding, Will I be cleared? I dont know. Thats out of my hands. But I will play basketball in the NBA. Wholesale NMD . -- Josh Sterk scored once and set up two more as the Oshawa Generals edged the visiting Belleville Bulls 3-2 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Adidas NMD R1 Japan Black . It was just business as usual for the Thunder at home. Durant scored 32 points and the Thunder beat the Bulls 107-95 on Thursday night for their eighth straight win. http://www.cheapnmdonline.com/wholesale-adidas-nmd-human-race-china.html . Dukurs winning time was 1 minute, 45.76 seconds, a quarter-second better than Russias Alexander Tretiakov. Lativas Tomass Dukurs was third, 1.41 seconds off the pace. Jon Montgomery of Eckville, Alta. Adidas NMD Factory Outlet . The showiest items on Calgarys lot were forwards Mike Cammalleri and Lee Stempniak. Both will be unrestricted free agents this summer. Adidas NMD Human Race Cheap . They had already blown a double-digit lead, fans were hitting the exits, and a long seven-game road trip waited at the end. Hours after 18-year NBA professional Ray Allen announced his retirement, his former coach, Erik Spoelstra, was already nostalgic for a player he called truly one of a kind. The Miami Heat coach didnt have to be prompted to tell one Allen story after another.SPOELSTRAS ADMIRATION BEGAN?before he ever met the player, with extra practice.In the late 2000s, when the Heat were due to play Allens Celtics, Spoelstra kicked off every practice preparing the Heat for Allens Oh s--- moments. Those ones in which Allen would somehow, even though everyone was waiting for it, catch the defense blinking for a half a second and move into a different spot as if he was teleporting.Before doing anything else, we would just spend 20 minutes trying to prevent Ray from doing the unexpected -- the Oh s---, Spoelstra says now. You know, the Oh s---, howd he get there? or Oh s---, there he is! moments. Killed us for years.More often than not, the Oh S---! came with an Ah, s--- when he hit the shot.During Tuesdays news conference in Miami, Spoelstra found out that Allen had officially retired. Even though Allen hadnt played in two years, Spoelstra still was taken aback. Deep down, Spoelstra felt that Allens other-worldly work ethic and conditioning could keep the 41-year-old playing in todays NBA.... for another five years, Spoelstra says.SPOELSTRA REMEMBERS THE first time he met Allen. It happened one Thursday night during the first round of the 2010 playoffs when the fifth-seeded Heat had just been blown out in Games 1 and 2 in Boston.In an effort to unwind after a long flight to Miami and an even longer beatdown at the hands of Allens Celtics, Spoelstra decided to catch his favorite 6:30 p.m. spinning class at the local Four Seasons hotel. After the hourlong class, Spoelstra walked out the door and noticed a familiar face walking in for the next class at 7:30 p.m.It was Ray, Spoelstra recalls.This didnt make sense. Maybe it was a Ray Allen look-alike? Spoelstra dialed a Heat staffer, who confirmed that the Celtics had gone through a full practice earlier in the day and flew from Logan Airport down to Miami International Airport that evening.Spoelstra picked up his cell again, this time to dial the Four Seasons. Spoelstra needed to talk to the instructor.I was curious, Spoelstra recalls.Was that really Allen? Did he come in just to loosen up his joints after a long flight? A stretch to warm up the muscles? Maybe just a few minutes, right?The instructor, a devoted Heat fan, confirmed it was Allen.But dont worry about him, Coach, the Miami instructor told Spoelstra. I crushed him, double-time for an hour. He wanted it. But believe me, hell have no legs tomorrow.Allen torched the Heat for 25 points the next night.THE CELTICS WON Game 3 by two points and dispatched the Heat in five games, prompting the Heat to blow it all up and lay down a new foundation.Three months later, LeBron James and Chris Bosh joined Dwyane Wade with the Heat. The summer after the trio took down Boston and OKC en route to the 2012 title, Spoelstra and Riley met with Allen and later signed him.Spoelstra, of course, had heard stories about Allen. People called him Everyday Ray for a reason. He was obsessive and then some about his basketball routines. Hed come to the gym early and often, repeating the same motions, the same routes over and over.Like a wide receiver, Spoelstra says.But even still, Spoelstra couldnt believe what he saw during that first workout in September 2012, the week before Labor Day.Spoelstra laughs about it now. Allen was laying on his back under the basket. When a Heat assistant coach blew the whistle, Allen would get up off his back, backpedal to the corner as if being chased, and somehow precisely place his ffeet in the slot between the 3-point arc and the out-of-bounds line with only inches to spare.dddddddddddd All in one motion. All without looking down.After all that, Allen would catch a pass and rise up for a 3-pointer.Pat [Riley] and I invented so many dumb drills over the years, but that, Spoelstra recalls, that ... was a new one on us.After watching the then-37-year-old do it dozens of times, Spoelstra stopped him.What on earth are you trying to accomplish here?Allen replied matter-of-factly.Offensive rebound, say I get knocked down after a layup and need to jump out for the corner 3, Allen told him. Gotta get in the habit. You never know.Allen performed that drill religiously for the ensuing weeks. And nine months after that September workout, Allen made perhaps the most famous clutch 3-pointer in NBA Finals history to force a Game 7.Offensive rebound. Backpedal out to the corner 3. In one motion, without looking down. Bang.IT WAS DECEMBER 2, 2012, in Washington D.C., and the Heat were finishing up a grueling practice ahead of a Wizards game. The team had three days between games, so Spoelstra decided to orchestrate one of the hardest practices of the season. Players groaned. They had just won six straight. Why the punishment? After practice, the whole team had started to gather their stuff for the bus. Allen stroked his shots as he normally does after practice.What was not normal: he was putting on a winter hat and gloves to go outside.Spoelstra told him to suck it up. Yeah, there was snow on the ground outside, but all of fifteen feet separated the gym door to the team bus. Allens hands couldnt endure the chill for two seconds?Apparently, Allen had other ideas.Ill see you at the hotel, Allen said. Im going for a run.The hotel was at least three miles away. The reigning MVP LeBron James saw Allen bundling up. So the uber-competitive James also suited up and jogged with him.Just a casual 5K among future Hall of Famers after practice.DURING THEIR TIME in Miami, James often tried to walk in Allens footsteps. He held rare, genuine reverence for his teammate of two years as if they had been teammates his whole career. In the 2013 playoffs, James even copied Allens routine at the free throw line. Three dribbles. Spin the ball. Collect. Rise off the heels. Release. He shot about 80 percent for the rest of the playoffs.Allens fingerprints can still be found on James game. That physics-defying pass?to Mike Dunleavy in the corner? That was a version of the hammer play that the Celtics used to run for Allen. Look it up. Doc Rivers drew it to free Allen for the game-winning shot in the 2011 playoffs against the New York Knicks. Except in that version, it was Kevin Garnett, not Tristan Thompson, setting the screen. Spoelstra stole it for James and Allen to use in Miami.The play tortured us for years, Spoelstra remembers.SINCE HE LAST played in the NBA, Allen has been in Miami with his family, helping to get his healthy fast-food restaurant off the ground in South Miami. You might know hes just about a scratch-golfer. In Miami, he once turned down a tee-time invitation from President Barack Obama because he had shootaround that morning with the team.But heres what you may not know: Hes a devoted long-distance runner now, taking part in community charity races to build up his stamina.On his daily drive to AmericanAirlines Arena, Spoelstra often spots a 6-foot-5, chiseled man with no shirt on, galloping in a fierce stride underneath the ruthless South Florida sun.Who is that? Spoelstra thinks to himself.It gets him every time.Oh s---, Spoelstra gasps. Its Ray. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz