Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
gsnoopy520 Offline

19.11.2019 10:37
your time is our time for spring Antworten

"Is it so small a thing To have enjoy'd the sun John Stockton Jersey , To have lived light in the spring, To have loved, to have thought, to have done..."
-- Matthew Arnold

"In the spring Utah Jazz Jersey , at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt."
-- Margaret Atwood

"Spring being a tough act to follow, God created June."
-- Al Bernstein

"An optimist is the human personification of spring."
-- Susan J. Bissonette

"Can words describe the fragrance of the very breath of spring? "
-- Neltje Blanchan

"Autumn arrives in early morning, but spring at the close of a winter day."
-- Elizabeth Bowen

"If we had no winter Pascal Siakam Jersey , the spring would not be so pleasant; if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome."
-- Anne Bradstreet

"Happiness is like a sunbeam, which the least shadow intercepts, while adversity is often as the rain of spring."
-- Chinese Proverb

"When spring comes the grass grows by itself. "
-- Tao Te Ching

"Sweet springtime is my time is your time is our time for springtime is love time and viva sweet love. "
-- e.e. cummings

"A little Madness in the spring Is wholesome even for the King."
-- Emily Dickinson

"We are reformers in the spring and summer Marc Gasol Jersey , but in autumn we stand by the old. Reformers in the morning, and conservers at night."
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Oh, give us pleasure in the flowers today; And give us not to think so far away As the uncertain harvest; keep us here All simply in the springing of the year."
-- Robert Frost

"Spring sprang suddenly onto the land. "
-- Jean Giono

"Science has never drummed up quite as effective a tranquilizing agent as a sunny spring day."
-- W. Earl Hall

"I stuck my head out the window this morning and spring kissed me bang in the face. "
-- Langston Hughes

"Winter is on my head, but eternal spring is in my heart."
-- Victor Hugo

"Spring shows what God can do with a drab and dirty world."
-- Virgil A. Kraft

"Spring is when you feel like whistling even with a shoe full of slush."
-- Doug Larson

"One swallow does not make a summer Jeremy Lin Jersey , but one skein of geese, cleaving the murk of March thaw, is the spring."
-- Aldo Leopold

"If spring came but once a century instead of once a year, or burst forth with the sound of an earthquake and not in silence Serge Ibaka Jersey , what wonder and expectation there would be in all hearts to behold the miraculous change. "
-- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

"Indoors or out, no one relaxes in March, that month of wind and taxes, the wind will presently disappear Kyle Lowry Jersey , the taxes last us all the year."
-- Ogden Nash

"The difference between a gun and a tree is a difference of tempo. The tree explodes every spring. "
-- Ezra Pound

"Spring has returned. The earth is like a child that knows poems. "
-- Rainer Maria Rilke

"Spring is when life's alive in everything."
-- Christina Rossetti

"If I had my life to live over, I would start barefoot earlier in the spring and stay that way later in the fall."
-- Nadine Stair

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz