Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 Drittes Unterforum
zhangzk Offline

21.01.2020 03:20
For fans like the Violator, who at 21 years old moved Antworten

Believe it or not Womens Antonio Brown Jersey , another way of free agency is about to take place. It coincides with the deadline for signing players that count against each team’s total when figuring up compensatory picks...." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteSilver And Black Pridean Oakland Raiders communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsRaidersOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Raiders StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Raiders NewsYahoo Raiders Team PageYahoo Raiders ReportYahoo Raiders Depth ChartYahoo Raiders TransactionsYahoo Raiders PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Filed under:Raiders Free Agency 2019New wave of NFL free agency hits tonight: Top free agents availableNew,71commentsPDTShareTweetShareShareNew wave of NFL free agency hits tonight: Top free agents availablePatrick Gorski-USA TODAY SportsBelieve it or not, another way of free agency is about to take place. It coincides with the deadline for signing players that count against each team’s total when figuring up compensatory picks. That deadline happens tonight at 9 pm Pacific (midnight ET). After which, all players signed will not count in that total.Several players could be ready to sign with a team or have several teams interested, but those teams are waiting for the deadline to pass. Keep in mind, this only applies to players who are free agents because their previous contract was up. Players who were cut by their previous team do not count toward or against compensatory pick totals — such as former Chiefs safety Eric Berry or former Browns linebacker Jamie Collins — so any of those players aren’t still out there for that reason.Here are the top free agents to watch:Ezekiel Ansah, ED, 29Ndamukong Suh, DI, 32Jay Ajayi, RB, 25Muhammad Wilkerson, DI, 29Andy Levitre, G, 32Marshawn Lynch, RB, 33Tre Boston, S, 26Morris Claiborne, CB, 29Allen Bailey, DI, 30Michael Johnson, ED Antonio Brown Jersey White , 32Stefen Wisniewski, G, 30Shane Ray, ED, 25Raiders have around $20 million to spend when factoring in the rookie pool.Follow @LeviDamien Fan bases all over the NFL map claim to be the league’s most passionate and supportive.There is the "12th Man" in Seattle, "Bills Mafia" in Buffalo, and in Pittsburgh there is the "Terrible..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteSilver And Black Pridean Oakland Raiders communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsRaidersOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Raiders StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Raiders NewsYahoo Raiders Team PageYahoo Raiders ReportYahoo Raiders Depth ChartYahoo Raiders TransactionsYahoo Raiders PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕What lies ahead for the Violator and Black Hole in 2020 and beyondNew,46commentsPDTShareTweetShareShareWhat lies ahead for the Violator and Black Hole in 2020 and beyondFan bases all over the NFL map claim to be the league’s most passionate and supportive.There is the “12th Man” in Seattle, “Bills Mafia” in Buffalo, and in Pittsburgh there is the “Terrible Towel.”But Raider fans know that the home of the most notorious fan base is in the “Black Hole.” One of the more iconic characters in the Black hole is none other than Wayne Mabry, whose kindred spirit is known as “The Violator.”Mabry has been a fixture in Raider nation for nearly 30 years.“I’m just an honored member of the Black Hole,” Mabry said on my Just Pod Baby podcast.“All I can do now is be an ambassador and that’s what I’ve been doing for 28 years now, try and be an ambassador for the team and also the NFL.I look at myself as none other than a die hard solider.” from his home state of Mississippi to California so he could attend Raider games in person, this upcoming season which is the final season the Raiders will play in Oakland is truly bittersweet.During my conversation with Mabry, I asked him a question that was sure to strike a nerve but a question that many Raiders fans want to have answered.Will the Violator and the Black Hole make the move to Las Vegas?You can hear the full interview below.“Wow, yea that is a sensitive subject but as it stands now I’m looking forward to the 2019 season.I’m excited for them finally getting a state of the art facility, they’ve deserved that for decades in my opinion.As far as me being in Vegas, I intend to be there whenever possible, I don’t have season tickets at this point but you know anything can happen between now and then so you never know.”Mabry pointed out the fact he is a retired union carpenter on a fixed income as one of the reasons making the trips to Las Vegas could be a challenge.He stated that budget wise he is “priced out” for where he has been sitting the last 25 years.In addition to being a die hard Raiders fan, it must be commended some of the charity workthat he has donated his time and effort to including kids with cancer, working along side the Raider nation for life club as well as work in supporting our vets.“It’s an endeavor that I didn’t see myself walking into, but you never know where you calling is if you’re afraid to take the next step...basically, I’m living the dream.”

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz