Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 Drittes Unterforum
MarianneBFox Offline

19.02.2020 05:39
look good play Antworten

Air Jordan 11 Performance Analysis and Review
by newtruckspring · December 18 Wholesale Jerseys Cheap , 2018

Hey guys I just wanted to say that sometimes I have weird dreams. Sometimes I dream. That he is me. You鈥檝e got to see that鈥檚 how I dream to be. I dream I move, I dream I groove
Like Mike, if could be like Mike. Weird dream huh?

With the Concord XI coming out (again) I figured I might as well dust off my 2001 retros. They question is if you want to ball in $220 sneakers.

Pros: SEXY Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping , traction when clean, cushioning, fit Wholesale Jerseys From China , stability, containment

Cons: traction gets iffy when rubber gets harderolder and can get slick on dusty floors, cushioning could be updated but not needed Wholesale Jerseys China , carbon fiber makes shoe stiffer than newer shoes

Best for: any position

Buying advice: buy the colorways you like, don鈥檛 buy the XI just bc it鈥檚 a discounted colorway . Expect to pay retail for OG colorways

Weight

16.5 ounces which is half an ounce more than the X which I wrote about last week. I can almost guarantee people will say it doesn鈥檛 feel heavy while they say the X does. Numbers don鈥檛 lie, people do.

Traction

I鈥檝e always found this traction to be good on clean floors Wholesale Jerseys , ok to awful on dusty floors depending on age of the shoe. Over time the rubber forms a shell and gets ultra slippery. You can remedy this by using sandpaper or wearing them outdoors to take off the old layer.

Most of the traction in the important areas is herringbone so it works but the little flat spots can pick up dust (dirt plus oxidation =yellowing) which can cause some slipping. However the herringbone is there to slow down the slide so it鈥檚 a bit of a mixed bag.

Overall, great when clean, ok on dusty floors Cheap Hockey Jerseys , but can get worse with age.

Cushioning

Airsole unit.

Geez it sounds like such an old and antiquated term because in reality it is. But don鈥檛 worry it still shows up in shoes like the Lebron Witness 3 鈥ou know 23 years after the Air Jordan 11 (yes I said this in my X review)

Cushioning feels good enough but it鈥檚 really the action on the foam you feel with a thin layer of air you feel. I actually like how the X feels a little better but that鈥檚 just preference.

Fit and Matierals

I decided to combine these two for the XI because the patent leather affects the fit.

Half a size down is the way to go for everyone except maybe the widest footers. Even today it鈥檚 hard to get a good fit with patent leather due to the nature of patent leather.

PL is NOT soft and flexible and is stiff in design. JB added the Pl for looks and strength around the shoe.

The rest of the shoe ballistic mesh similar to what you find on the LBJ II and would be considered premium nowadays. It鈥檚 flexible yet strong and not paper thin like a lot of mesh materials we see today.

Overall the fit is good with no heel slip and some a little space in the toe box (double sock to fill that space). That鈥檚 why I go down half a size.

Some might say the nylon webbing straps are predecessors to Flywire. I guess it kind of is but the straps cover more surface area to give a little more coverage (newer isn鈥檛 better). They also really help give the XI a sock like feel as it hugs the foot and ankle.

Overall, materials are nice although JB has skimped in the past but usually not too badly on the XI. Fit is also very good heel to toe although there can be some space in the toe box depending on your foot shape and preference.

Support and Stability

Support is extremely minimal on the AJ XI and is really one of the first shoes I remember being a sock with a sole. It鈥檚 no wonder we see so many low top iterations now since this upper adds nothing support wise

Hey look I made XI lows!

Midfoot support is great thanks to MJ wanting and needing a full length carbon fiber for plantar fasciitis although this says its for propulsion 😆

PF, at least I have that in common with MJ.

The CF does make the shoe stiffer than today鈥檚 modern shoes but once you鈥檙e playing you don鈥檛 notice it at all. And if you do Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys , go work out.

Stability is fine with a kinda sorta outrigger and wide outsole.

Overall not issues as the shoe plays safely and naturally.

Containment

Very good no issues here . My foot actually sits below the raised midsole a few millimeters from heel to toe. Plus the patent leather doesn鈥檛 stretch (think of it is the antithesis of mesh). Aside from setting a new trend, patent actually had a job to do.

Conclusion

Twenty three years later and a pretty much the GOAT shoe of all time, the AJ XI prints money for Jordan Brand whenever they release classic colors and even some not so classic colors. (RETRO PLUS colors for old timer collectors that remember that term ).

After 23 years shouldn鈥檛 all sneakers these days put these to shame on court? The XI has been drinking legally for a a few years now. However Cheap NHL Jerseys , year after year after year after year you see NBA players rocking the XI which tells me either

1) wear what you feel confident wearing

2) technology hasn鈥檛 improved much in over two decades or make a difference at all for professional players playing for millions of dollars per game

3) look good play good is a real thing

I choose to believe all three. What if Zoom or Boost were put into the XI? Would it make it any better ? It might feel a little better and more fun but you would鈥檛 see any improved performance. Those who think that newer and improved cushioning adds any serious 鈥減erformance鈥?benefit might want to check their jumper in the mirror. Just getting the basics of a . Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale NHL Hoodies China Cheap NFL Shirts Cheap NCAA Jerseys Cheap College Hoodies Cheap Basketball Shirts

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz