Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 122 mal aufgerufen
 Drittes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

20.02.2019 09:59
in right field by Aaron Judge.Yanke Antworten

Christian Horner hopes F1 has not gone too far with restrictions on radio communications, as debate continues over the FIAs clampdown. F1s governing body has introduced a tighter interpretation of the rule which states that cars must be driven alone and unaided with a series of new restrictions on how teams can communicate with their drivers over the radio.Fridays world feed TV coverage of practice at the Australian GP featured noticeably few team radio soundbites, with pitwalls seemingly taking a cautious approach to the new regulations which apply to practice sessions as well as races. Horner, Red Bulls team principal, is concerned F1 may have inadvertently detracted from the spectacle by reducing the scope for communication with drivers.I think its going to be a voyage of discovery and I hope we havent gone too far on the radio stuff, because thats taking away an element of dialogue between the engineer and the driver, he said. Some of that from behind the scenes can be quite entertaining, some of it X-rated, but quite enthralling for the fans.We got quite a few changes to take on board this year, so lets see how it goes.Formula 1s radio clampdown is unnecessaryMercedes boss Toto Wolff cited the new radio rules when reacting to Nico Rosbergs crash in the rain-hit Practice Two session, saying the team had considered switching him to the full wet tyres but couldnt tell him because of the new rules. The Sky Sports F1 punditry team give some of their predictions ahead of the start of the 2016 Formula One season. Part 2 coming soon Although McLarens Fernando Alonso does not believe there is a potential safety concern with the revised regulations, he reckons does not understand why the rules extend to practice.I dont think its going to be anything serious, but probably the restrictions are a little bit too extreme sometimes - especially in free practice, Alonso told Sky Sports News HQ.I understand in the race its supposed to be the driver alone driving by himself and his instinct, but sometimes in free practice we miss some test or forget something because they cannot tell us [what to do]. There is no performance or help in it, we are just testing in free practice and we cannot receive any calls.Its a little bit strange.FIA confident changes will workAlonsos team-mate Jenson Button has suggested the FIA will find it impossible to police the messages delivered to all 22 cars, but FIA race director Charlie Whiting explained on Friday how the governing body will keep across all radio channels.Were listening to it in real time, Whiting said. Weve got four people in race control listening to three drivers each, and then weve got four or five software engineers listening to two or three each, so its relatively straightforward. He also denied the clampdown would eradicate the kind of juicy radio soundbites from drivers which have become a central part of TV coverage in recent years.First of all, we heard many many complaints from viewers who were a bit fed up of hearing the continual engineering assistance the driver was getting, Whiting added. Thats fundamentally what we want to cut out, but the driver is allowed to say anything he wants - theres no restrictions in what he says; its what the team can say to him.Youll still get what I would call the juicy content - if someone has done something silly on track, the driver can call him an idiot and all that sort of stuff. Those are the things that generally I think people like to hear.The first race of the 2016 F1 season, the Australian GP, is exclusively live on Sky F1. The race in Melbourne starts at 5am on Sunday March 20. Or watch for £6.99 without a contract, on NOW TV. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here. Also See: P2 report: Hamilton on top again WATCH: Rosberg crashes out New Balance Outlet On Line . LOUIS -- Rookie Tavon Austin has missed another day of practice, lessening the odds hell be ready for the St. New Balance Scarpe Offerta .Y. -- Bills receiver Stevie Johnson has a bone to pick with the NFL schedule maker. http://www.newbalanceoutlet.it/ . It was just business as usual for the Thunder at home. Durant scored 32 points and the Thunder beat the Bulls 107-95 on Thursday night for their eighth straight win. New Balance In Offerta . Peter Holland and Brad Staubitz were sent to Toronto on Saturday as the Maple Leafs traded defenceman Jesse Blacker and draft picks to the Anaheim Ducks. New Balance Saldi Online .05 million next season unless Graham and the Saints subsequently agree on a long-term deal. The designation was released Monday after the deadline passed for NFL teams to use franchise or transition tags on players becoming free agents. KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- On the night of one of their biggest wins of the season, the New York Yankees also suffered a loss -- that of right fielder Aaron Hicks, who strained his right hamstring running out a grounder in the ninth inning of the Yankees 5-4, 13-inning win over the?Royals?at Kauffman?Stadium.Hicks pulled up halfway to first base after grounding to shortstop and hobbled slowly back to the Yankees dugout. He was removed from the game and was replaced in right field by Aaron Judge.Yankees manager Joe Girardi said Hicks would likely undergo an MRI on Thursday.Im concerned, Girardi said. Anytime you have a speed guy that injures a hamstring, youre concerned. My guess is, its not day-to-day. But until we have tests, Im not really going to know. Hicks echoed the managers concern.I just dont feel good. My hamstring just doesnt feel thaat great, he said.dddddddddddd I have no idea how long this is going to take. Well see what weve got tomorrow, and well go from there.With rosters expanding to 40 on Thursday, there is no longer any need to put players on the 15-day disabled list to free up a roster spot. But Hicks said the last time he suffered a similar injury, it took him about three weeks to return to action.Its definitely frustrating, especially since Ive been swinging the bat well, said Hicks, who struggled to reach .200 for much of the first half of the season but batted .280 in August. Of course Id like to keep that going. The team has been winning, weve been scoring a lot of runs and coming up with big wins, just like we did tonight. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz