Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 115 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

27.02.2019 08:45
d. "That was a good way to show it, mor Antworten

LINCOLN, Neb. -- Glynn Watson Jr.s head was hurting Sunday. But that didnt stop him from scoring a career-high 23 points to lead Nebraska past Sacramento State 83-61.Glynn actually tonight had a bad headache, said Nebraska coach Tim Miles. I dont know if it was a migraine or not. But we had to take him out two or three times and get him hydrated and make sure he got medicine. If he can do that in that condition ... hes really good. Glynn is a guy thats a game changer.Watson didnt mention the headache after the game. Rather, he attributed his scoring to aggressive play.I just tried to play aggressive and execute our game plan, Watson said. That was basically what I tried to do, was play aggressive and try to get my teammates open. I had open shots so I took them, that was basically it.Watson kept Nebraska (1-0) in the game in the first half, tying his career-high with 17 points on 7 of 10 shots. The rest of the Huskers were just 9 of 29 in the half, earning them a halftime butt chewing from Miles.Nebraska opened the second period with a 9-2 run, going up 45-35 on Tai Websters driving layup with 17:22 left. That opening spurt was the game changer, said Sacramento State coach Brian Katz.We had a pretty good first half and the separation happened in the first five points of the second half, Katz said. They got five points in transition and went from 36-33 to 41-33, and I thought that was the difference in the game. The Huskers hit 10 of 12 shots in the first eight minutes of the second half, taking a 58-44 lead on Websters jumper with 12:23 remaining.I thought the second half was really good, Miles said. But they were pretty good early too. Unfortunately, we missed 12 shots within what, four feet in the first half. I was happy with the team. They came out and did what they had to do to win.Nebraska never trailed, but saw Sacramento State (0-2) tie the game at 31 on Jeff Wus basket with 2:01 left in the first half. Watson responded with a 3-point play to put the Huskers in the lead for good.THE BIG PICTURENebraska: Five of the 10 Huskers who took the floor Sunday were seeing their first action as Huskers. All five came off the bench. They scored just five points combined.Sacramento State: The Hornets hit 48 percent of their shots in the first half to stay close to the Huskers. But Sacramento State struggled from the field in the final 20 minutes, hitting just 9 of 26 attempts and only 2 of 12 from 3-point range.QUOTABLEMiles on Nebraskas first half play: We were just rushing on offense, there was no poise. It was like one, two passes and force your way in there. The reason we missed 12 shots (near the basket) was because they werent very good shots. You cant get an offensive rebound, puke on yourself, then try to put it back in there. It just seemed like we were playing mindless basketball.UP NEXTNebraska hosts the University of Mary, Miless alma mater, Tuesday.Sacramento State will host Antelope Valley Thursday in its home opener. Nike Vapormax For Sale Cheap . One game after a miserable showing in Oklahoma City, Gay tied a career high with 41 points and the Sacramento Kings cruised to a 114-97 victory at the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. Cheap Vapormax Wholesale .1 million pounds ($61.2 million) on Saturday, giving the beleaguered English Premier League champions a major lift. http://www.cheapvapormaxwholesale.com/ . Vancouver Whitecaps and Toronto FC failed to make the postseason while Montreal Impact fell at the first hurdle losing heavily to Houston Dynamo in the Eastern Conference Knockout Round. Cheap Vapormax China .com) - The women will also have a new champion at the Australian Open. Nike Vapormax Wholesale China . Hey!" The lower tier of the School End of Queens Park Rangers Loftus Road was packed solid with a very festive-sounding Chelsea choral section in this particular part of South Africa Road London, W12. SOUTH WILLIAMSPORT, Pa. -- Make room, David Ortiz. Theres a mini "Big Papi" swinging a big bat for Nashville, Tenn., at the Little League World Series. With the bases loaded and fans chanting "Big Papi! Big Papi!" Trae McLemore hit a 1-1 pitch over the fence in centre to cap Nashvilles 10-2 victory over Corpus Christi, Texas, in an elimination game Saturday. McLemore, who was nicknamed in honour of Ortiz by his parents, finished with two hits and drove in six runs. And he had his mother, Brenda Gonzalez, in tears as he rounded the bases in the top of the sixth. "When I hit that grand slam, it was just energy running through my body," said the 5-foot-11, 209-pound player. "Its been one of my dreams to come and play in this tournament. Another one was to hit a home run. After that, I looked at my mom, and she was crying." Pausing, before breaking into a smile, McLemore added: "And I was like, Oh, thats awesome." Ben Pickman struck out 10 and allowed three hits over five innings for Nashville (1-1), which stayed in contention in the double-elimination tournament. The Southeast champion opened with a 3-2 loss to Westport, Conn., on Thursday. The one scare for Nashville came in the sixth inning when infielder Knox Preston fell awkwardly and hit his head while stumbling awkwardly into first base on a ground out. Preston was examined on the field, and required assistance to get to his dugout. Nashville manager Randy Ramirez said Preston was being tested for a possible concussion. It was two-and-done for Corpus Christi (0-2), which failed to get its offence on track. The Southwest champion will conclude the tournament playing Perth, Australia (0-2), in a consolation game Monday. Perth was eliminated following a 4-0 loss to San Lorenzo, Puerto Rico, earlier in the day. The one bright moment for Corpus Christi was how Jared Cruz responded after giving up the home run to McLemore. Cruz hit a one-out solo homer to centre in the bottom of the sixth to round out the scoring. And it came off McLemore, who relievved Pickman.dddddddddddd "It just shows that these guys didnt give up," manager Randy Ramirez said. "That was a good way to show it, more so for Cruz, because he came back and hit if further." The game began as a pitching duel. Both Pickman and Corpus Christi starter Jesus Ortiz did not give up a through three innings. That changed when Pickman fouled off three consecutive pitches before hitting a single down the first base line. Christopher McElvain followed with a double to right, and McLemore drove both home with a one-out single up the middle to key a three-run inning. Nashville manager Chris Mercado credited Pickmans single for getting his offence going. Once we started hitting the ball, I feel like the other guys feel it, and feel more positive," Mercado said. "I was trying to get them fired up, get them going. And when they did, it was fun." Nashville scored three more in the fifth, and McLemores home run in the sixth rounded out the scoring. He hit the 46th grand slam in series history, and first since Yoshiki Suzuki hit one on Aug. 18, 2011, for Hamamatsu City, Japan. It was the first grand slam by an American player since Andy Rios hit one in 2009 for Chula Vista, Calif. "I call him Pops. Hes just the big daddy," Pickman said. "Everybody loves him. Hes out front, encouraging, loud. He helps fire up the team." PUERTO RICO 4, AUSTRALIA 0 Pitcher Tommylee Sierra shut out Australia for 5 2-3 innings in keeping San Lorenzo in contention in the international bracket of the tournament. Sierra fell one out short of a complete game because he reached the Little League limit of 88 pitches per game when he recorded his 10thstrikeout of the game in the top of the sixth inning. Leonardo Lizardi got the final out for Puerto Rico, which scored three times in the fourth inning to break a scoreless tie. Australia, which was making its first LLWS appearance, was eliminated from title contention. Maverick Hamilton pitched a five-inning complete game for Australia and gave up seven hits. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz