Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 98 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

28.02.2019 05:01
267.11 points and is the first champion Antworten

MINNEAPOLIS -- Byron Buxton flashed both the potential that made him baseballs top prospect in recent years, and the struggles that has observers questioning whether hes ready for the majors.Buxton factored in two of Minnesotas runs in the Twins 6-5 loss to the Chicago White Sox on Saturday night, including an exciting sequence in the third in which the speedy outfielder scored from first. But he also finished the night hitless and drew boos in the ninth on a bunt pop-up in foul territory.Still working on the little things he needs to do, Twins manager Paul Molitor said.Michael Ynoa (1-0) walked the bases loaded three batters after Buxtons pop out, but got Brian Dozier on a pop out to third. Avisail Garcia hit a leadoff double against Fernando Abad (1-4) in the 10th, and then scored easily when Dioner Navarro drove a fastball from Abad to the left-field corner for his third hit of the night.Buxton helped account for both of Minnesotas runs off Chicago starter Miguel Gonzalez, who frustrated Twins batters all night.Gonzalez scattered six hits, struck out five and lasted seven innings for third time this month. Minnesotas first run against him the first six innings came in a three-error third that saw Buxton flash his impressive speed on the bases. He reached when Jose Abreu failed to make a play at first. Throwing and tagging errors by Navarro allowed a leaping Buxton to score and bring the crowd to its feet.Hes electric, steal a base and turn it into a run just with a little bit of bobbling in the outfield there, Molitor said. It was exciting and certainly a pick-me-up for our club.Then, in the seventh, the Twins made it 4-2 on Buxtons RBI groundout.Buxton also made an impressive catch in center. Hes still batting .199 though, and continues to struggle with bunts.That cant happen, especially late in the game, Buxton said. Ive got to get the bunt down.Minnesota was one out from completing a comeback win when Melky Cabreras two-out single in the ninth scored Tim Anderson to make it 5-all heading into the bottom half. The Twins nearly pulled off their second walkoff win in two nights when Ynoa walked Max Kepler to load the bases for Dozier.Eduardo Escobar hit a two-out, three-run homer in the eighth off Matt Albers to put the Twins up 5-4. But Brandon Kintzler blew his first save opportunity in nine chances on Cabreras third RBI of the night.Its a disappointing game, but its entertaining, Molitor said.MILONES NIGHTTwins starter Tommy Milone worked 5 1/3 innings, allowing four runs and nine hits. He looked solid early, but yielded hits to five of the last seven batters he faced. The White Sox scored two runs with two outs in the fifth.Its kind of been my M.O. the whole year it seems like, Milone said. Get those first two quick outs and then you know they string a few hits together, a couple runs, and its definitely frustrating. Ive got to do a better job of making my pitch with two outs there.UP NEXTWhite Sox: LHP Carlos Rodon (2-7) is expected to be activated Sunday and start his first game since July 5. Rodon went on the DL earlier this month after hurting his wrist when he stumbled on dugout steps.Twins: Ervin Santana (3-9) goes for his first win in three tries against the White Sox this season. Santana lost his previous start despite throwing a complete game against the Atlanta Braves on Tuesday. Ultra Boost Baratas . Tomas Berdych and Radek Stepanek defeated Nenad Zimonjic and Ilija Bozoljac 6-2, 6-4, 7-6 (4) on the indoor hard-court at Belgrade Arena. The victory improved the Czech pairs impressive cup doubles record to 14-1. Ultra Boost Baratas España . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. http://www.ultraboostbaratas.es/ . Fernandez, coached in Toronto by former two-time Olympic silver medallist Brian Orser, scored 267.11 points and is the first champion to successfully defend since Russias Evgeny Plushenko in 2005 and 2006. Ultra Boost Baratas Online Ultra Boost Rebajas . Jeff Green scored 13 points and Kris Humphries 12 for the Celtics, who nearly blew an 18-point, second-half lead. Sullingers 20-20 was the first by a Celtics player since Kevin Garnetts first game in Boston in 2007. Garnett was dealt -- along with Paul Pierce -- to Brooklyn during the off-season. Sunderland continued their good form of late as Jermain Defoe and an own goal from Robert Huth gave them a 2-1 victory over Leicester at the Stadium of Light on Saturday.Substitute Shinji Okazaki pulled one back for the visitors but it wasnt enough, as the title holders continue to amaze people for all the wrong reasons.The game started off rather poorly with both sides failing to really create anything. Victor Anichebe sent a drilled shot wide while on another occasion he couldve been in had he timed his run better. Defoe completely missed a cross, somehow, when he looked set to open the scoring. Christian Fuchs almost put Leicester one up when his cross took a deflection and crrashed back off the bar.ddddddddddddThe second half came and the match finally came to life late on. Midway through the half Huth could only look on in shock as he turned a cross into his own net; a summary of Leicester seasons so far.With 15 minutes to go Sunderland looked to have it wrapped up as a loose ball in the box was profited on from Defoe, who stuck a foot out to poke beyond Ron-Robert Zieler.Okazaki grabbed one back for the Foxes with 10 minutes to go but its another loss for the visitors.Sunderland are up to 18th while Leicester stay 15th. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz