Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 88 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

28.02.2019 05:01
a 3-yard touchdown run by Trevor Ber Antworten

Rory McIlroy believes his game is heading in the right direction after making an encouraging start to his Northern Trust Open debut. The four-time major champion kicked off his first of five tournaments in a six-week stretch with a four-under 67 at Riviera Country Club, keeping him within one stroke of the clubhouse leaders Chez Reavie, Bubba Watson and Luke List.McIlroys gym-heavy training regime was brought in to question ahead of the West Coast Swing finale, with concerns raised about the risk of injury, but the world No 3 was encouraged by his start to the week as he chases a first win of the year. Its a great golf course and Im glad I got off to a good start, McIlroy said. I put myself out of position a couple of times, but with the way the golf course was playing it didnt punish you much. McIlroy mixed five birdies with a bogey during his opening round I felt like my pace on the greens was good and I lag-putted well. All of the things that you need to do around this golf course, I did pretty well today.Beginning on the back nine, McIlroy followed a seven-foot birdie at the 10th by finding the green in two at the monster 589-yard par-five next and two-putting from distance. McIlroys only blemish of the day came when he found the rough with his approach in to the 15th and was unable to save par from 12 feet, but the Northern Irishman bounced back with a gain at the 17th.Although a tap-in birdie at the first lifted McIlroy within two of early pacesetter Reavie, the world No 3 struggled to find his rhythm and was unable to convert a number of chances along the closing stretch.After carding a string of pars and missing a 10-footer at the sixth, McIlroy pitched to three feet at the par-four next to post a fifth and final birdie of the day. The world No 3 opened with back-to-back birdies at Riviera Country Club I really like it (Riviera), McIlroy added. Id heard a lot of good things about the golf course. Ive watched it on TV a lot of times and having now seen it and played it, it has lived up to every expectation.It wouldve been nice to play the golf course a little firmer than it was this morning, but hopefully it will as the week goes on and presents a challenge.I feel really comfortable with my game at the moment. I feel like my game is in good shape and I can get in to contention.Watch the Northern Trust Open throughout the week live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf. Or watch from £6.99 without a contract, on NOW TV. Also See: Rory plays down gym concerns Masters on McIlroys mind WATCH: Rivieras rich history Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Jordans Shoes From China .Y. -- Canadas Kaillie Humphries and Heather Moyse have another World Cup gold medal after winning the two-women bobsled race on Saturday in Lake Placid, N. Cheap Air Jordan . Kozun faked to the forehand and beat Monsters starter, Calvin Pickard, pad side in the second round for the winner. Spencer Abbott also scored in the shootout for the Marlies (25-13-4). http://www.clearancejordans.com/ . What general manager Dave Nonis called "short and productive" negotiations ended with Kessel signing a US$64-million, eight-year contract on Tuesday. Cheap Jordans For Sale . All of the scoring came in the final 20:04. Lucic scored on a power play at 15:46 of the third period, when he tipped a shot over Stars goalie Kari Lehtonen for a 3-1 lead. Real Jordans For Cheap . -- Washington Redskins tight end Fred Davis was charged Thursday with driving while intoxicated, a day after he was suspended for an NFL substance-abuse policy violation. MARYVILLE, Mo. -- As Ferris States team left the field after Northwest Missouri States 35-20 victory Saturday, Bearcats fans rushed the field to join team members in tearing down the goalposts.Following school tradition, the goalposts made it out of the stadium, down the street and out of the line of sight. For the Bearcats, the purging of the posts means they earned another berth to play for the national championship.Its hard not to get emotional when you talk about our team tonight and their performance, coach Adam Dorrel. I thought it was one of the gutsiest performances in Bearcat history. Ive been a part of a lot of big games here. I dont really know if Ive seen a team grind out a victory against a better team than we did today.Cameron Wilcox rushed for two touchdowns, Jonathan Baker threw for 139 yards and a score and top-seeded and defending champion Northwest Missouri State defeated Ferris State of Michigan to reach the NCAA Division II title game for the third time in four years.The Bearcats will defend their title against No. 3 North Alabama (11-1) at Childrens Mercy Park in Kansas City, Kansas, on Dec. 17.Its very gratifying (to defend the title), Dorrel said. Especially winning the game like we just did. Its a neat deal.Saturdays game was Northwest Missouri States closest this season. Prior to Saturdays contest, the Bearcats had won every game by at least 21 points.Leading 28-20, Northwest Missouri State (14-0) running back Phil Jackson darted into the end zone for a 10-yard touchdown run to virtually seal the outcome with just under five minutes remaining.The teams traded touchdowns in the third quarter, the Bulldogs scoring on Davontae Harringtons 10-yard sweep to get within a point before the Bearcats replied on Wilcoxs 1-yard run with four seconds left in the quarter.Northwest Missouri State scored the only points of the first quarter on a 4-yard run by Randy Schmidt.But the Bearcats lost fumbless on consecutive possessions, allowing Ferris State to take a 13-7 lead early in the second quarter on a 3-yard touchdown run by Trevor Bermingham and Berminghams 4-yard pass to Kyle Thompson.dddddddddddd Northwest Missouri State hadnt trailed in a game since Oct. 15 against Northeastern Missouri State.Talk about no panic, Northwest Missouri State linebacker Jacob Vollstedt said. There were two big plays, two unfortunate things that happened that led to those scores. We werent in any trouble. Our offense always bounces back. . Obviously, were not down very often but we gained our composure, bounced back and made some plays.The Bearcats struck back on Bakers 19-yard pass to Shane Williams and a 2-yard run by Wilcox to go into the half leading 21-13.GOING STREAKINGNorthwest Missouri State has won 29 straight games, marking the longest active win streak in all of NCAA football.INJURY REPORTNorthwest Missouri State starting wide receiver George Sehl left the game early after getting roughed up in the first quarter. ... Early in the second quarter, Bearcats second-string cornerback Marcus Jones was carried off the field due to an apparent leg injury. ... With less than two minutes remaining in the game, starting defensive end Collin Bevins took a hard hit and needed training staff to assist him off the field. ... Bearcats starting quarterback Kyle Zimmerman was also injured in the game.Northwest Missouri State head coach Adam Dorrel did not have injury updates immediately after the game.ALL IN THE FAMILYNorthwest Missouri States head coach Adam Dorrels great-grandfather was a fullback on the first Bearcats football team back in 1908. Known then as the Fifth District Normal School, the team posted a record of 3-2-1. Dorrels grandfather and great uncle also played for the school in the 1940s ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz