Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 93 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

05.03.2019 07:53
my strength, Blanton said. I faced Antworten

ST. LOUIS -- A group seeking to build a new soccer stadium in St. Louis postponed its Tuesday meeting with a state finance board, one day after Missouris governor-elect expressed strong opposition to public financing for the project.Principles of the group SC STL were to meet with the Missouri Development Finance Board over a request to approve $40 million in state tax credits for the proposed $200 million downtown stadium, the centerpiece of the effort to attract a Major League Soccer expansion team.The postponement followed a statement released by Republican Gov.-elect Eric Greitens on Monday in which he called public funding for the stadium nothing more than welfare for millionaires.SC STL chairman Paul Edgerley said the group hopes to meet with Greitens to fully understand his position and outline the projects benefits.While we were disappointed in the statement yesterday by Governor-Elect Greitens, we respect that he and others may differ from our views, Edgerley said in a statement. We continue to believe in the substantial economic and other benefits of this project to the State and to the City of St. Louis.Greitens said in a statement to The Associated Press on Tuesday that the groups decision to withdraw, at least for now, the request for state financing is great news for Missouri taxpayers.As I said yesterday, Im opposed to taxpayer funding for the soccer stadium, something I view as welfare for millionaires, Greitens said. Im looking forward to meeting with the ownership group to discuss a plan to bring private investment and jobs to Missouri.Outgoing Gov. Jay Nixon has expressed support for public funding, as has St. Louis Mayor Francis Slay, a fellow Democrat. In addition to state tax credits, the stadium is contingent on St. Louis voters approving $80 million in public funding in an April vote. The city would own the stadium and lease it to the MLS team in a 30-year agreement.Nixon told The Associated Press he believes it is unfair to characterize a process that will involve at least three public votes as backroom deals, as Greitens did in his statement on Monday.I dont consider being a partner in capitalism where it can make a difference -- especially on site preparation -- to be welfare for anybody, Nixon said. I consider it economic development.Edgerley cited a study that suggested the stadium project would produce a net positive economic impact for the state, creating more than 400 permanent jobs and generating tax revenue that would exceed the states investment, while adding an important element to help revitalize downtown.Were hopeful that Gov. Elect Greitens, who campaigned on a pro-business platform, will welcome the opportunity to learn more about the upside of the project for the state and city alike, Edgerley said.Plans for the downtown stadium were announced in November. The MLS has expressed interest in St. Louis as a potential expansion site, but only if a stadium is built.---AP reporter David A. Lieb in Jefferson City, Missouri, contributed to this report. Yeezy Shoes Online Cheap . Any real chance at payback wont come until the playoff. Still, Pittsburgh knows its taut 3-2 win over the Bruins on Wednesday night is a pretty good place to start laying the groundwork. "They are a very good defensive team," Penguins forward Brandon Sutter said. Yeezys Cheap For Sale . Fellow centre Pavel Datsyuk remains out because of a concussion. Zetterberg has 11 goals and 19 assists for a team-high 30 points, and Datsyuk has a team-high 12 goals and 11 assists. http://www.cheapyeezychina.com/ . After Mondays hard-fought loss, the wait seemed longer than usual. Getting set to go their separate ways for a short Christmas break, the Raptors coach credited his team for their effort on a seemingly impossible three-game road trip, urging them to build on that success when they get back to work at the end of the week. Yeezy Shoes Wholesale . Vokoun departed practice on Saturday morning after discovering swelling in his thigh. He was taken to a local hospital where the clot was revealed. The club announced the surgery following a 5-3 exhibition loss to the Columbus Blue Jackets. Yeezy Shoes For Sale Cheap . DAmigo scored twice in regulation and added the shootout winner as the Toronto Marlies edged the San Antonio Rampage 5-4 in American Hockey League action. CHICAGO -- Los Angeles Dodgers manager Dave Roberts made all the right moves in the previous playoff round. Sticking with Joe Blanton backfired in the NL Championship Series opener.Blanton gave up a tiebreaking grand slam to pinch-hitter Miguel Montero and a homer to Dexter Fowler on consecutive pitches in the eighth inning Saturday night, dooming the Dodgers to an 8-4 loss against the Chicago Cubs.Well be ready tomorrow, first baseman Adrian Gonzalez said. This game gave us a lot of confidence. We know we can beat them.Roberts was praised for his aggressive pitching moves in the Division Series clincher at Washington, where closer Kenley Jansen was summoned in the seventh and ace starter Clayton Kershaw earned a save.But against the Cubs, a big decision backfired.Gonzalez had just tied the score in the eighth with a two-out, two-run single on one of the 100 mph-plus darts from Cubs closer Aroldis Chapman.Blanton relieved to start the bottom half and gave up Ben Zobrists leadoff double. Addison Russell grounded to third, and Roberts had Blanton intentionally walk left-handed-hitting Jason Heyward to bring up righty Javier Baez for a righty-against-righty matchup.Youve got to walk Heyward with the open base, Roberts said.Baez flied to right. Lefty Chris Coghlan hit for righty David Ross, and Roberts decided to intentionally walk him to load the bases -- bringing up Chapmans spot in the batting order.Obviously, Im looking at the card and I see Chapmans still in the game, Roberts said. I felt good for us to win the game, if we could get out of that inning.Cubs manager Joe Maddon responded by sending up the left-handed-hitting Montero. Roberts chose to stick with Blanton -- Chicago would have batted righty Willson Contreras if the Dodgers brought in a lefty.I trust Joe. Ive trusted him all year long. Hes been great for us, and he got ahead 0-2 and left a pitch up, Roberts said. It just didnt work out. But it was -- our guys fought. It was a well-played game.MMontero fouled off a slider and swung past another.ddddddddddddBlanton came back with yet another slider on the 0-2 pitch. Montero drove it about halfway up the right-field bleachers.Bases loaded, I was going to go with my strength, Blanton said. I faced him earlier in the year. I kind of did the same thing and had success. Got ahead and tried to bury a slider and I didnt and got lucky on that one, actually. Probably the same pitch as the next one, or very close. Both backup sliders. Just didnt execute. Especially 0-2, cant do that in that situation.Montero took a curtain call, and the crowd was still roaring when Fowler sent a hanging curveball 362 feet to right.Kershaw will try to tie the best-of-seven series Sunday night for the Dodgers, coming off a heavy workload in the NLDS. The three-time Cy Young Award winner pitched in all three Los Angeles wins and earned a two-out save in the decisive Game 5 on Thursday.That was one of several unconventional moves by Roberts, who pushed Jansen to a career-high 51 pitches before Kershaw came to the rescue.This time, the Dodgers played from behind most of the night.Kenta Maeda gave up three runs and four hits before pinch-hitter Andre Ethier hit a solo homer batting for the pitcher in the fifth.Los Angeles managed just one run and four hits in six innings against Jon Lester before tying it in the eighth.Trailing 3-1, the Dodgers loaded the bases with none out when Andrew Toles beat Kris Bryant to third after he fielded Justin Turners infield single.Chapman came in to relieve Pedro Strop and struck out Corey Seager and Yasiel Puig before Gonzalez lined a 102 mph fastball up the middle.If it was a sloppy game and we didnt play or compete, you get a little bit more of a sour face, Roberts said. But we played hard. We played well. And we do have Kersh going tomorrow, so thats a good thing. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz