Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 103 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
Dogcat250 Offline

09.03.2019 06:53
Clippard handled the sixth, seventh and eigh Antworten

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. - The worlds former No. 1-rated female boxer is set to make her Ultimate Fighting Championship debut.The UFC announced Thursday that Holly Holm will fight Colorado native Raquel Pennington on Dec. 6 in Las Vegas, Nevada.The 32-year-old Albuquerque boxer turned mixed martial arts fighter signed with the worlds largest mixed martial arts promotion in July after months of negotiations. Fans hope Holms signing means an eventual fight with UFC womens bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey.Last year, Holm announced her retirement from boxing to focus on an MMA career. She has a 33-2-3 record as a boxer and is 7-0 as an MMA fighter.The unbeaten womens bantamweight fighter says although she wants to eventually fight Rousey, she knows she has more MMA training to do.When I first started doing MMA, people asked me what my goal was in this, and my goal is to be the first female that has titles in both MMA and boxing because nobodys done that, Holm said shortly after signing with UFC. And its totally doable, and thats my plan.Pennington has a 4-4 MMA record. She lost a close split decision to Jessica Andrade in March.Holm currently is ranked No. 15 among womens bantamweight fighters, UFC.com says. Bobby Poyner Jersey . - The Jacksonville Jaguars are leaning more toward playing injured quarterback Blake Bortles against Tennessee on Thursday night. Jimmie Foxx Jersey . His big 2-minute outburst in the fourth quarter Tuesday night is all that really mattered for the Dallas Mavericks. http://www.cheapredsoxjerseys.com/. -- D.A. Points was disqualified Friday from the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am for using a training device while waiting to play the 18th hole at Pebble Beach. Brock Holt Jersey ., climbed from seventh to fifth spot in womens competition Sunday at the ISU world junior figure skating championships. Tzu-Wei Lin Jersey .5 million, two-year contract with the San Francisco Giants on Thursday, a deal that covers his final two arbitration seasons. WASHINGTON -- Washington Nationals outfielder Jayson Werth had one regret following his game-saving catch Friday night. "I probably should have untucked my shirt, but I didnt," he joked, referring to closer Rafael Sorianos signature move upon the completion of a save. Tyler Moore had two hits and drove in a pair of runs, and Washington relievers threw four scoreless innings - the last one thanks in large part to Werth -- as the Nationals defeated the New York Mets 5-2. Soriano got his ninth save after Werths game-ending jumping catch against the right field wall on a drive by Daniel Murphy with two on and two outs. "I think the rain might have knocked it down a little bit, give me a better chance at it. It was close," Werth said. He wasnt sure if the ball would have made it out. "In my heart of hearts, I knew it was going to be close," Murphy said. "(Soriano) crowded me just a little bit. He got it on me just a hair . Jason made a good play on it." Soriano retired the first two batters before walking pinch hitter Juan Lagares and Eric Young. That brought up Murphy, who began play with a .337 road batting average. "Murphs been one of their hottest hitters of late and hes one of their best hitters overall, so its never comfortable when hes at the plate with a chance to tie the game," Nationals manager Matt Williams said. "But its a game of inches sometimes and he didnt quite get enough of it." Scott Hairston had an RBI double and a single for Washington, which has won nine straight against the Mets going back to last season, and was beginning a stretch of 15 of 19 games at home. Nationals starter Tanner Roark (3-1) pitched five innings, giving up two runs on four hits. Ross Detwiler, Drew Storen, and Tyler Clippard handled the sixth, seventh and eighth innings, respectively. The Mets snapped a 22-inning scoreless streak, their second longest of the season, with two runs in the fifth. Jonathon Niese (2-3) took the loss, allowing five runs, three earned, in four innings. It was Nieses shortest outing since June 20, 2013 at Atlanta, when he left after 3 1-3 innings due to injury. TThe Mets defence hurt Niese early as the first three Nationals hitters of the game reached safely and scored.dddddddddddd After Denard Span singled, third baseman Wright misplayed Anthony Rendons grounder for an error. Werth then singled home Span, and Washington added two more runs on a sacrifice fly and a fielders choice grounder that might have been a double play. But the ball was bobbled briefly by second baseman Murphy. "I just couldnt get into a rhythm, fell behind, wasnt able to execute pitches when I needed to," Niese said. "When that happens its tough for the defence to stay on their toes when Im working behind." In the third, Hairston doubled home Ramos and scored on a single by Moore to make it 5-0. Following consecutive shutout losses to the Yankees the Mets finally broke through against Roark. Lucas Duda opened the fifth with a single and Anthony Recker doubled. Duda scored on a groundout by Ruben Tejada and Youngs double brought home Recker to pull New York within 5-2. The game was delayed briefly when a fan came onto the field near the Nationals dugout and ran from first base around to home with one out in the ninth. He was tackled hard by a security person just behind home plate, drawing cheers from the crowd. NOTES: Washington selected the contract of 1B Greg Dobbs and optioned C Sandy Leon to Triple-A Syracuse prior to Fridays game. Dobbs, released by the Marlins on May 6, was signed as a minor league free agent Monday. To make room on the 40-man roster, the Nationals put Syracuse outfielder Eury Perez (broken toe) on the 60-day DL. . Manager Matt Williams said two Nationals on the DL, LF Bryce Harper (left thumb strain) and 3B Ryan Zimmerman (right thumb fracture), have doctor appointments next week and will get progress reports. . Mets RHP pitcher Jenrry Mejia, being eased into the closers role, was unavailable after pitching the ninth inning Thursday night. "He hasnt been back-to-back in four years, so weve got to be careful," Collins said, adding Mejia will pitch consecutive games soon. . New Yorks Bartolo Colon (2-5, 5.84) opposes Gio Gonzalez (3-3, 3.97) Saturday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz