Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 104 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
Dogcat250 Offline

09.03.2019 06:56
Trained by Kiaran McLaughlin for Stonestreet Antworten

Oldsmar, FL (SportsNetwork.com) - Ocean Knight, ridden by Irad Ortiz Jr., drove through the stretch on his way to victory in Saturdays $250,000 Sam F. Davis Stakes at Tampa Bay Downs. The 1 1/16-mile Davis Stakes is the final local prep for the $350,000 Tampa Bay Derby on March 7. Trained by Kiaran McLaughlin for Stonestreet Stable, Ocean Knight was making just his second career start in the Davis after winning his debut effort in December. The colt broke from post 11 in the 12-horse field and stalked the leaders up the backstretch. Ocean Knight, a son of two-time Horse of the Year Curlin, went wide around the final turn and into the stretch to challenge 28-1 longshot Divining Rod for the lead. The 8-5 favorite drew even with Divining Rod at the 100-yard mark and was able to go on and post a neck victory. He did (bring back memories of Curlin), but its hard to say because I was jumping up and down so much, Stonestreet owner Barbara Banke said. We knew he was fast. He had been hauling everything else around the training center all year long. (On the turn for home), though, we thought he had had it. He was clear, but he was wide and its tough to run down speed. My Johnny Be Good, the 7-2 co-second pick, was third with 9-2 choice Amis Flatter fourth followed by 7-2 pick Catalina Red, Crittenden, Royal Son, Coomer, Bears Personality, Brother Bobo, Bandages and G Five. The time for the Davis was 1:43.74 on a fast track, a fifth of a second off the stakes record set by General Quarters in 2009. Ocean Knight garnered $120,000 for the win to remain perfect in two starts. I had ridden (Ocean Knight) before so I knew he would wait until I asked him. We were good from the gate, Ortiz noted, and I was able to get position just outside the lead group. Mr. McLaughlin told me he had been training up to the race very well and to just relax, wait with him and set him down into the stretch. When I asked for run he just went after the horse on the lead a like a good horse should. I really hope I get to ride him back in those big races coming up. Ocean Knight returned $5.20, $3.60 and $3.00. Divining Rod paid $17.60 and $8.80, My Johnny Be Good paid $4.40 to show. Authentic Colin Kaepernick Jersey .J. - Pete Carroll is in support of the NFL looking further into whether medicinal marijuana could beneficial for players. Authentic Greg Mabin Jersey . It was a day that saw England slump off a World Cup field once again battered and bruised. This time there was no red card to wonder about, no goalkeeping error or individual mistake. They were thoroughly beaten by something they have nothing of – genuine world class ability. http://www.cheap49ersjerseysauthentic.co...mie-ward-jersey. Both of Padakins goals came in the second period while Zane Jones added a single in the first period for Calgary (13-6-4). Hitmen goaltender Chris Driedger finished with 30 saves for the shutout. Authentic Raheem Mostert Jersey . Saltalamacchia has agreed to a $21 million, three-year deal with the Miami Marlins, two people familiar with the negotiations said Tuesday. Authentic Ahkello Witherspoon Jersey . Alexander was released last week by the Edmonton Eskimos, where he spent the past three seasons at safety. He had 121 defensive tackles, five special teams tackles and seven interceptions in 51 regular-season and three playoff games.The grudge match between Wanderlei "The Axe Murderer" Silva and Chael "The American Gangster" Sonnen has been moved to Brazil, the UFC announced Thursday. "The highly-anticipated showdown between The Ultimate Fighter Brazil 3 coaches Chael Sonnen and Wanderlei Silva has a new date and home, as UFC president Dana White announced Thursday that the light heavyweight bout will now headline a show in Brazil on May 31," a post on the organizations website said.dddddddddddd A fight between the light-heavyweight rivals was originally slated as the co-main event at UFC 173 in Las Vegas on May 24 behind the middleweight championship bout between Chris Weidman and Vitor Belfort. The UFC says a city and venue will be announced shortly. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz