Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 120 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
Dogcat250 Offline

15.03.2019 06:24
Canada never trailed in the game against Antworten

Brad Jacobs and his Sault Ste. Marie rink got back in the win column at the Olympic mens curling tournament with a 7-4 win over the host Russian squad on Wednesday. Coming off back-to-back losses to Switzerland and Sweden, Canada never trailed in the game against Russias Andrey Drozdov, whose team dropped to 0-4. After scoring a pair in the second end, Jacobs gave up a steal of one in the fourth before notching four in the fifth end. After Drozdov blanked the sixth and seventh ends, he scored a pair to close the deficit to two. With the hammer in the ninth, Jacobs took a single and ran Drozdov out of stones in the 10th to seal the win. Canadas next game is on Thursday against Denmark at 5 a.m. ET. Adidas Ultra Boost Australia Sale .C. -- Colin Kaepernick raced into the end zone, then pretended to rip open his shirt with both hands imitating Cam Newtons Superman touchdown celebration. Adidas Ultra Boost Australia . -- Golden State Warriors reserve centre Ognjen Kuzmic is expected to miss at least six weeks after undergoing surgery on his fractured right hand. http://www.cheapultraboostaustralia.com/. Doug Fister allowed two runs over seven innings and Washington hit three solo homers in a 6-2 victory over the Baltimore Orioles on Wednesday night. Adidas Ultra Boost Discount . First, Ivan Nova decided to have season-ending Tommy John elbow surgery. Then Michael Pineda was suspended for 10 games for using pine tar. Cheap Authentic Ultra Boost . Replay backed him up. Adeiny Hechavarria immediately followed the ruling with a go-ahead sacrifice fly for the Miami Marlins, who held on to beat the Seattle Mariners 3-2 on Sunday completing a three-game sweep.In the May 2 edition of The MMA Report, John Pollock is joined by former UFC heavyweight champion Mark "The Hammer" Coleman to discuss his time as an assistant coach on the 19th season of "The Ultimate Fighter", coming to terms with retirement and his near venture into professional wrestling earlier in his career. Also, MMA journalist Todd Martin (Sherdog, L.A. Times blog, Wrestling Observer) returns to the show to talk UFC 172 aftermath. The MMA Report: Featuring Mark Coleman and Todd Martin You can catch The MMA Report every Friday at 11pm et on TSN 1050 in Toronto. -- Coleman, the former Olympic wrestler, talks about coaching alongside BJ Penn on the UFCs hit reality show and what it was like to lend his knowledge and experience to a new generation of fighters, despite a nagging hip injury. "BJ Penn gave me that offer and its just something that I felt I cant refuse," Coleman said. "I was just so excited to do it ... When I walked through the gym doors, I just kind of, like riding a bike it just came back to me and I gave my heart and all to it and it was probably one of the coolest things I ever got to do. Not probably, it was one of the coolest things Ive ever done in my life." And while Coleman had the opportunity to teach the next wave of fighters, he also admits he leearned a few things himself.dddddddddddd "I still was lucky enough. I did get through and I did still get to whoop their butts in straight wrestling because Im still a pretty good wrestler but I would not want to do an MMA fight with these guys or any of these UFC guys any more. Its amazing how far this sport has come," he said. -- Martin, who had the pleasure of covering UFC 172 live from the Baltimore Arena on April 26, says the event lived up to the hype even in an older venue. "From the literal standpoint, not so well. From a figurative standpoint, tremendously," Martin said. "Literally, the Baltimore Arena is a dump, I mean, its a very very old arena that has bee hosting events for decades and its not in a very good shape at all, but its a great building. The acoustics are great, the live crowd, for whatever reason." And for a guy who has been to shows all across the U.S., Canada and overseas, Martin said the fans in Maryland were a big part of a great show. "This show was a crowd that was really super enthusiastic and very knowledgable about the sport," he said. "It was really quite the crowd and it made for a really exciting event ... (UFC president) Dana White, after the event, seemed really enthusiastic aboutrunning Baltimore in the future." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz