Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 86 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
Dogcat250 Offline

15.03.2019 06:20
In the last race before the Sochi Olympics Antworten

TOBLACH, Italy - Marit Bjoergen of Norway picked up her second World Cup win of the weekend as she triumphed in the womens freestyle sprint in Toblach on Sunday, while compatriot Ola Vigen Hattestad was victorious in the mens event. In the last race before the Sochi Olympics, Bjoergen followed up her win in the 10-kilometre classical race on Saturday by beating World Cup sprint leader Denise Herrmann of Germany by 0.43 seconds for her fifth victory of the season. Fellow Norwegian Ingvild Flugstad Oestberg was third, 1.46 seconds behind. "I think my legs were a little bit tired after yesterday," Bjoergen said. "I didnt feel very fast in the qualification. But each heat I felt a little bit better and was able to advance each time. I was able to get myself into good position off the downhill in the final to be able to get the win today." Kikkan Randall of the United States was fifth. Hattestad finished 0.69 seconds ahead of teammate Eirik Brandsdal. Josef Wenzl of Germany was third, 0.94 seconds behind. There was no change in the overall standings, with leader Martin Johnsrud Sundby absent. "This was a really great victory for me today," Hattestad said. "I knew I had strong legs and excellent skis so I am happy to win. I was told after the Norwegian championships that I wasnt ready for Sochi but I think today I showed that I am." Discount NFL Jerseys . HEROES P.K. Subban – Scored the overtime winner and assisted on Montreal’s earlier goal, both on the power play, in a 2-1 win over Nashville. Cheap Jerseys Authentic . The move will give Hentgen the "time needed to support his family and his fathers current health issues," the Blue Jays said in a release. Hentgen spent 10 of his 14 big-league seasons with the Blue Jays, winning a Cy Young Award in 1996. http://www.authenticcheapjerseys.net/. The 25-year-old Brazilian player has only made four Premier League appearances for United this season and underwent a medical test in Italy on Friday. Cheap Jerseys Store . The premature end left 26 players still to finish the round in the Asian Tour event. Siddikur, who shot a bogey-free first round to share the lead with five others, eagled the par-5 first hole before bogeying twice and rebounding with six birdies. Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping . - The Mavericks built a 12-point lead with 2:50 to play, gave away all but two points of it, and still managed to hang on.FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- The New England Patriots have re-signed wide receiver Julian Edelman. The announcement comes three days after a post on Edelmans Twitter account said, "Foxboro is home. Excited to be back." The Patriots did not disclose details of the contract, reportedly worth $17 million over four years. Edelman caught a career-high 105 passes in his fifth season withh the Patriots after totalling just 69 receptions in the first four.dddddddddddd He became Tom Bradys primary target after Wes Welker signed with the Denver Broncos before the season. Edelman also had another strong season as a punt returner. His average of 12.3 yards per return over the past five seasons is second best in the NFL, behind Devin Hesters 12.5. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz