Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

22.03.2019 07:21
the final margin.Kenley Jansen retired the final Antworten

Nico Rosberg insists he is not concerned by the speed at which Lewis Hamilton has managed to slash his lead in the drivers championship to one point.Rosberg was 43 points ahead of Hamilton following the collision between the two at the Spanish Grand Prix in May, but in the space of five races his lead has been cut to just one point. Yet Rosberg, who won the opening four races of the season, refuses to look at the the first half of the year as an opportunity lost.Well its very easy, I can make the choice of taking the glass half-empty view on it, or of taking the glass half-full view of it which has been a very good first half of the season and leading the championship, he said. Its been a pretty damn good start to the season which Im pleased about.Ive had some good races, I had a good race in Austria which went wrong, yeah it can happen and then a good run out there in the dry at Silverstone -- not so much in the beginning of the race -- but theres a lot of positives.Anyway, Im feeling great and the battle is on with Lewis, Im not counting points because its still such a long way to go and I dont like to do that.Asked why he was unable to match Hamilton at the last race at Silverstone, Rosberg added: In the race nothing was lacking I was really feeling great. I have the fastest lap of the race by some margin as well, I was feeling great.What was lacking was that Red Bull that was in front of me for a few laps and then I lost a bit in the wet phase in the first part of the race, thats it. And qualifying he just did a good job. NHL Jerseys From China . Nathan MacKinnon, Jamie McGinn and Jan Hejda also scored for the Avalanche, who won despite being outshot 38-23. MacKinnons goal, also on the power play, came with just over a minute remaining. Wholesale Hockey Jerseys . The All-Pro lineman got the leg bent under him while trying to make a tackle during the first half of a 22-20 overtime loss at Miami on Thursday night. The medical staff initially thought hed torn the ligament, and the test a day later in Cincinnati confirmed it. http://www.wholesalejerseysnhl.com/ . The Vancouver coach and an announced sellout crowd of 18,910 watched in dismay as the Canucks lost 7-4 to the New York Islanders on Monday night by squandering a 3-0 lead in the third period. Wholesale Jerseys China . According to a report from the Vancouver Province, the Lions are expected to replace former DC Rich Stubler with defensive backs coach Mark Washington. Hockey Jerseys Cheap Online . Vaives lawyer Trevor Whiffen claims the former 50-goal man wasnt provided with a copy of the claim beforehand and that he would not have agreed to the allegations made against the NHL had he been asked to review its contents. LOS ANGELES -- The seventh inning took 72 minutes to complete, saw 21 batters come up, and twelve runs cross the plate. It gave the Los Angeles Dodgers offense the opportunity for its most memorable outburst yet.Yasmani Grandals RBI single capped the Dodgers five-run rally in their 9-7 victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday night.Every win is a big one, but that arguably is the best win of the year, Dodgers manager Dave Roberts said. My memory might be short, but, yeah, we are resilient.Joc Pederson and Chase Utley each hit two-run home runs in the deciding rally as the Dodgers erased a 7-3 deficit and improved to 17-9 since June 26.It was exciting for sure. For them to score seven runs that inning, and for us to battle back its impressive, Utley said. It shows the guys arent giving up. We were getting great at-bats that whole inning and capitalized on some mistakes.Three batters after Corey Seager doubled against Zac Curtis (0-1), Grandal hit a 2-1 pitch from Randall Delgado into center field, scoring Seager from third with the tiebreaking run.For the offense to respond like that: to give up seven runs and come back and score score five runs, and never quit, Roberts said. Earlier in the year, that probably would never have happened.Los Angeles pulled one game behind the division-leading Giants, the closest the Dodgers have been to first place since May 15.They were hot for a second there, but its not how you start its how you finish, said Pederson. Its going to come right down to the end. Were just going to continue to play Dodger baseball and things will take care of themselves.Los Angeles sent 10 men to the plate in the bottom of the seventh, a half-inning after the Diamondbacks sent 11 men to the plate and scored seven runs.Its frustrating. I feel bad for the guys, said Diamondbacks Manager Chip Hale. They battled their hearts out.We did a great job of scoring runs. We continued to score runs.Paul Goldschmidt capped a three-hit night with a bases-loaded double off Pedro Baez (3-2) that finished off Diamondbacks rally consisting of six hits and a pair of walks against five Dodger pitchers.Arizona lost for the eighth time in their last 10 games.With the Dodgers trailing 7-3, Pederson, who also had a two-run double in the second, tied his career-high with four RBI with aa two-run homer off Daniel Hudson, pulling the Dodgers to 7-5.ddddddddddddAfter Scott Van Slyke walked, Utley hit the first pitch he saw from Curtis (0-1) over the right-center field wall to tie the score.Seager then scored the tiebreaking run later in the inning and added an RBI double in the bottom of the eighth for the final margin.Kenley Jansen retired the final four Arizona hitters for his 31st save.The Diamondbacks seventh-inning explosion squashed Kenta Maedas bid to become the first rookie to win 10 games this year.Maeda held the Diamondbacks to two runs and four hits, retiring 16 of 17 hitters as he shut out Arizona through six innings. He struck five and did not walk a batter.Over his last four starts, Maeda has struck out 26 and walked one over 23 innings.Rookie Andrew Toles notched his first career RBI for Los Angeles.TRAINERS ROOMDiamondbacks: Zack Greinke was on a 60-pitch limit Friday night in a rehab start in an Arizona rookie league game in Mesa, Arizona. If he pitches and recovers without incident, Greinke would be on an 80-pitch limit in his next start. The Diamondbacks would decide if that start would be at the major- or minor-league level, manager Chip Hale said Friday. ... Socrates Brito (fractured fight toe) made another rehab start Friday night at Single-A Visalia.Dodgers: Yasiel Puig (hamstring) was out of the Dodgers starting lineup for the seventh game in a row. The Dodgers are off again Monday, their third off day in eight days, which has allowed them to go with four starters and keep from deciding whether Puig should go on the disabled list. ... Adam Liberatore (sore right knee) was available after sitting out Tuesday and Wednesday night.NEXT UPDiamondbacks: Braden Shipley (0-1, 10.13 ERA) makes his second career start. Rated the Diamondbacks No. 1 prospect by MLB.com, Shipley gave up six runs and eight hits over 5 1/3 innings in his debut against Milwaukee on Monday night.Dodgers: LHP Scott Kazmir (9-3,4.35) looks for his eighth consecutive decision on Saturday against a team he has not faced since 2007 with Tampa Bay. Kazmir is the National Leagues only unbeaten starter since May 14, going 7-0 with a 3.73 ERA in 13 starts. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz