Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 105 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

23.03.2019 06:14
t right, Legia coach Jacek Magiera said. Antworten

OKLAHOMA CITY -- A few weeks ago, Michael Jordan helped induct Russell Westbrook into the Oklahoma Hall of Fame and called himself a fan of the Thunder guards game.Now, Westbrook has accomplished something no one has since Jordan -- he became the first player with five consecutive triple-doubles since Jordan had seven straight in 1989. Westbrook had 28 points, 17 rebounds and 12 assists on Sunday night, and the Oklahoma City Thunder beat the New Orleans Pelicans 101-92.The Thunder have won all five games during Westbrooks triple-double stretch, and 26 of 28 the past two years when he gets one. Westbrook said he doesnt worry about the numbers.I just play, honestly, he said. I dont want to get in a conversation of if Im going to do it every night. I just go out and compete at a high level every night, like Ive been doing since Ive been in the NBA.Westbrook is still averaging a triple-double for the season with averages of 31.0 points, 10.8 rebounds and 11.3 assists through 21 games. It was his 10th triple-double of the season and the 47th of his career.Hes more concerned with the fact that the Thunder have recovered from a rough stretch and improved to 13-8.I just like to win, brother, he said. Honestly, thats the most important part. Making sure my guys are good, and making sure everybodys happy with their games, and making sure we win the game.Enes Kanter had 17 points and 10 rebounds and Victor Oladipo added 15 points for the Thunder.Anthony Davis, the NBAs leading scorer, had 37 points and 15 rebounds for the Pelicans.Buddy Hield, who led nearby Oklahoma to the Final Four last season, scored 16 points in his first game back in the state. The last time he had played in Oklahoma, he scored 36 points to help the Sooners beat VCU and advance to the Sweet 16. In this game, he made 6 of 12 shots and 4 of 7 3-pointers.I havent felt like that in a long time, Hield said. Its so great to get back in there and get a rhythm and see the ball go through the net. Ive been struggling the last couple games, but I feel more confident.Oklahoma City led 49-41 at halftime. Westbrook had 12 points, nine rebounds and six assists at the break, and Davis kept the Pelicans in it with 24 points and 10 rebounds.Westbrook threw down a vicious right-handed jam on a drive down the middle in the third quarter that gave Oklahoma City a 57-47 lead. He clinched the triple-double on an assist to Kanter for a dunk with 2:14 left in the third quarter. The Thunder took a 78-66 lead into the fourth quarter.Hield drained a 3-pointer to cut Oklahoma Citys lead to four with just under two minutes to go, but Westbrooks 3 with 51.3 seconds to go bumped the Thunders lead back to 99-92.We were still right there, and given the opportunity, Russells going to make a big play, Pelicans coach Alvin Gentry said. The big 3-pointer that he made was probably the difference in the game,TIP-INSPelicans: G Jrue Holiday started for just the third time this season. He missed the first 12 games while his wife, former U.S. womens national team soccer player Lauren Holiday, recovered from surgery to remove a benign brain tumor. ... The Pelicans shot just 36.7 percent from the field.Thunder: Made 14 of 15 2-point shots and missed all nine of their 3-pointers in the first quarter. ... C Steven Adams sprained his left ankle in the first quarter and did not return. ... The Thunder missed all 15 3-point attempts in the first half, then made 6 of 13 in the second. ... Westbrook leads active players in career triple-doubles.HAPPY BIRTHDAYThunder forward Andre Roberson scored 13 points on his 25th birthday. He made 6 of 8 shots and fell two points short of his career high.WELCOME BACKHield got a standing ovation when he checked in late in the first half.I have so much respect I have to pay to Oklahoma, he said. This is home to me. Every time I come back, they embrace me well, like the warm welcome they gave me. I had a lot of jitters.UP NEXTPelicans: Host the Memphis Grizzlies on Monday night.Thunder: Play at the Atlanta Hawks on Monday night.---Follow Cliff Brunt on Twitter: www.twitter.com/CliffBruntAP . Cheap Detroit Tigers Jerseys . -- Aldon Smith believes he is on the path to being sober for good. Cheap Tigers Jerseys .B. - Sebastien Auger made 44 saves as the Saint John Sea Dogs edged the visiting Acadie-Bathurst Titan 2-1 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. http://www.cheaptigersjerseys.com/ . "No difference at all," chirped U.S. roommate and linemate James van Riemsdyk. "Its still the same cranky Phil. Cheap MLB Jerseys . -- The plastic that was taped across the lockers in Oaklands clubhouse came down and the champagne that was on ice went back into the cooler. Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic . - After leading the Saints to a fourth playoff appearance in five seasons, Drew Brees expressed confidence in the direction of his team and, perhaps more importantly, showed a willingness to listen to contract proposals if the team needs his help getting under the NFLs salary cap. MADRID -- The goals keep coming for Cristiano Ronaldo, and they seem to be making Legia Warsaw a bit nervous.The Portugal forward scored five goals with his national team during the break, and added another for Real Madrid in a Spanish league win over Real Betis.The defending champions will next face Legia in the Champions League on Tuesday.Hey (at)Cristiano, congratulations on scoring another goal! Legia wrote on Twitter last week. Hope youre now out of ammo for Legia next week.Ronaldo is two goals shy of becoming the first player to score 100 career goals in European club competitions.Here is a look at the groups playing Tuesday:---GROUP EThe match between Bayer Leverkusen and Tottenham brings striker Son Heung-min back to the stadium that was his home from 2013-15, when the South Korean scored 29 goals in 87 appearances for Leverkusen.Son was the Premier Leagues player of the month for September and has four goals this season. He was nearly lured away by Wolfsburg before this season but has been excellent in England in the absence of injured striker Harry Kane.The game is crucial for Leverkusen, which has only two points from two matches. The German side is unbeaten at home in Europe since November 2014, with four wins and four draws.Tottenham has three points, one less than Monaco, which plays at CSKA Moscow. The Russian side is last with one point and has a poor home record in the competition, with one win in its last nine home matches.---GROUP FReal Madrid couldnt have asked for a better opponent to try to keep its momentum in the Champions League.After beating Real Betis 6-1 in the Spanish league to end a run of four consecutive draws, Madrid gets to face Legia Warsaw, which is desperately trying to turn its season around after a chaotic start.We must start well and make it difficult for them from the start, Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane said Monday. A lot of people say that there are differences between the teams. Were playing the same competition and, if there is a difference, we must show that out on the field.The two teams meet again in Poland in November.We will go into the game strong, Madrid midfielder Francisco Isco Alarcon said. We know that these two games will have a big impact on our place at the top of our Champions League group.Legia, which on Friday lost for the eighth timee in 13 games, has the second-worst defense in the Champions League with eight goals conceded in two games.ddddddddddddIt lost 6-0 at home to Borussia Dortmund in the Group F opener. The Polish club has already made a coaching change but it continues to struggle.We can win if we do it right, Legia coach Jacek Magiera said. Right now its 0-0 and both sides have possibilities. Its been proven that underdogs know how to play football and get a good result. We came here to play our best and whatever happens, happens.Madrid, which has won eight straight at home in the Champions League, is trying to become the first team to win back-to-back titles since the new tournament format was created in 1992-93.Borussia Dortmund, which is tied with Madrid at the top of the group with four points, plays at Sporting Lisbon, which is only one point behind the leaders.---GROUP GWith more losses after eight matches than all of last season, Leicester is struggling to defend the Premier League title. The focus seems to be on Europe, with even Riyad Mahrez on the bench in Saturdays loss to Chelsea.Last season we were not in this world, we were out of this world, Leicester manager Claudio Ranieri said. And now we come back into the world and we have to react.That reaction is in the Champions League, where Leicester is making the most of its debut. After winning their opening two matches, Leicester hosts FC Copenhagen on Tuesday. The other Group G game is a meeting of the two winless teams, with FC Porto hosting Club Brugge.---GROUP HPaulo Dybala is finding his form at the right time for Juventus.The Argentina forward had a great debut season at Juventus but struggled at the start of the current campaign.However, after breaking his drought in Zagreb, Dybala scored for the third straight match on Saturday, netting twice as Juventus rallied to beat Udinese 2-1.Well keep going without worrying about what the other sides are doing, Dybala said. Were thinking only about ourselves.The Italian side leads the group, above Sevilla on goal difference and one point above Lyon, the teams next opponent.Sevilla visits Dinamo Zagreb, which has zero points and also failed to score in its opening two matches. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz