Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 90 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

23.03.2019 06:14
Minnesota Wild three weeks ago. Antworten

OKLAHOMA CITY -- Russell Westbrook recorded his fourth consecutive triple-double and ninth of the season Wednesday in the Thunders 126-115 overtime win?over the Washington Wizards.Westbrook entered the game needing only four rebounds to maintain his triple-double average. He accomplished that in the first quarter, making him the first player since Oscar Robertson to average a triple-double into December.Wednesdays final tally: 35 points, 14 rebounds and 11 assists.Uhhh, yeah, Thunder guard Victor Oladipo said when asked if hes ever amazed by Westbrook. Ill be out there, and some of the things he does are unreal, bro.Westbrook struggled shooting for most of the game, hitting only seven of his first 28 shots. But with 8.5 seconds remaining, he hit a step-back 3-pointer that sent the game into overtime. In the extra frame, Westbrook outscored the Wizards 14-10, hitting four of his six attempts in overtime and finishing 12-of-35 from the field.Never stop believing in yourself and the capabilities of doing what you can do on the basketball floor, Westbrook said. Regardless of if Im missing shots, there are other ways I can impact the game, and I try to find a way to insert myself throughout the game.Said coach Billy Donovan, When he goes through difficulties, he focuses more, and I think thats really unique.The Thunder led by as many as 16 but fell behind by seven with 3:32 remaining. Westbrook sparked the comeback, tipping in a missed shot, setting up Andre Roberson for a 3, setting up Oladipo for a jumper, hitting a layup and capping the run with the 3.In overtime, Westbrook started his scoring by beating Otto Porter Jr. and Kelly Oubre Jr. on a missed Thunder free throw, which he put back. He continued by closing the Wizards with a flurry of jump shots.For me, every play matters, Westbrook said. You have to see whats going on in the game, and you can always impact the game in different ways. Thats the type of player I am, trying to find ways to impact the game, whatever is going on.Center Enes Kanter joked, I gotta start boxing him out. Hes not leaving any rebounds for the bigs.Through 20 games, Westbrook is averaging 31.2 points, 10.5 rebounds and 11.3 assists. The Thunder are 7-2 when he records a triple-double.Four consecutive triple-doubles ties the longest streak of his career, a feat he pulled off during the 2014-15 season. This is the 46th triple-double of Westbrooks career, placing him alone in sixth all time, ahead of?LeBron James. Cheap Nike Sb Shoes Online . They reached the 100-point plateau for the fourth time in five games, bested the visiting Trail Blazers by 34 in the paint and scored 19 of the final 25 points in regulation. Cheap Nike Sb Trainers . Its the second straight game Bell has scored in extra time for Kelowna, which beat the Brandon Wheat Kings 6-5 on Friday, and he now has four game-winning goals on the season. http://www.cheapnikesbuk.com/ . A lawyer for MLB, Matthew Menchel, confirmed Wednesday the league dropped its case against Biogenesis of America, its owner Anthony Bosch and several other individuals. The lawsuit had accused Biogenesis and Bosch of conspiring with players to violate their contracts by providing them with banned performance-enhancing substances. Wholesale Nike Sb . The lawyers filed a 33-page amended complaint Tuesday in federal court in Manhattan, expanding on the suit originally filed Oct. 3 in New York Supreme Court. Arbitrator Fredric Horowitz last week refused to compel Selig to testify in the grievance, and Rodriguez then walked out of the hearing without testifying. Buy Nike Sb . Francis told several hundred members of the European Olympic Committees that when sport "is considered only in economic terms and consequently for victory at every cost . The Vancouver Canucks are playing the second of a back-to-back but it might be the Colorado Avalanche that are at a disadvantage.The Canucks fell to the Stars, 2-1, in Dallas on Friday night and now face a Colorado team that is dealing with injuries. When the puck drops Saturday night the Avalanche will be without No. 1 goaltender Semyon Varlamov, who is out with an upper-body injury.Theyll also play their fifth straight game without captain Gabriel Landeskog because of a lower-body injury. Landeskog skated at practice Friday and was scheduled to be on the ice Saturday morning but has been ruled out.The silver lining is Landeskog is skating and Varlamovs injury doesnt appear too serious.(Varlamov) should be full practice by Sunday, coach Jared Bednar told HockeyBuzz.com.The other bright spot is Calvin Pickard will get the start. Pickard has played well in relief of Varlamov this season, including a shutout against the Minnesota Wild three weeks ago. He is 4-1 with a 2.07 goals-against average and beat Minnesota 3-2 in his last start a week ago.Pickard is excited to be playing Saturday because the game will be the second of the Hockey Night in Canada doubleheader.As Canadians we all grew up watching it, so its going to be fun, he told HockeyBuzz.com.The Avalanche (9-10) recalled goalie Spencer Martin from San Antonio of the AHL to serve as Pickards backup and reassigned forward A.J. Greer to the Rampage.Vancouver (8-11-2) is dealing with injuries of its own. Winger Sven Baertschi missed Fridays loss in Dallas because of a toe injury. HHe took a shot off his skate in the second period of Wednesdays win in Arizona and couldnt play against Dallas.dddddddddddd He had a goal and two assists Wednesday and his line combined for eight points.It is a little disappointing, linemate Alex Burrows told the Vancouver Sun of Baertschis injury, which is considered day-to-day. I saw him get off (the ice) and it was like, shoot, its too bad because I think we were just starting to peak and we had good things going. Hopefully, he will be fine. Its part of the NHL. Youre going to have guys who go out of the lineup. You just have to dig deeper and try to get some chemistry with someone else.Winger Jack Skille, who played for Colorado last year, returned to the lineup Friday after missing one game.The Canucks are finishing up a quick three-game road trip before returning home to play the Wild on Tuesday. Vancouver is 4-3-1 in the past seven games and Burrows line is starting to play well.Theyll have to deal with a confident Pickard, who supplanted Reto Berra as the backup with some fine play last year. He signed a two-year, $2 million contract in the offseason.It definitely gives you a sense of comfort, he told HockeyBuzz.com. But that being said, things change quickly. You have to always stay on your toes and be ready for when youre called upon. Every games an audition for everybody, so its another game for me tomorrow to prove that I belong in this league. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz