Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 98 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

28.03.2019 08:03
the board first with two in the second end, Antworten

LEXINGTON, Ky. --?Stephen Johnson came off the bench to throw two second-quarter touchdown passes, Benny Snell and Jojo Kemp each ran for two scores and Kentucky rallied past Austin Peay 49-13 on Saturday to become bowl eligible for the first time since 2010.Drama preceded the Wildcats postseason-clinching victory with the pregame announcement that little-used sophomore Luke Wright would start at quarterback instead of Johnson because of a knee injury that wasnt previously disclosed. In-game anxiety followed as Kentucky trailed the FCS Governors 13-0 early in the second quarter and led to the emergency use of Johnson -- who looked healthy enough to guide his team into a 21-13 lead by halftime.Snells 30-yard TD run got Kentucky (6-5) going before Johnsons scoring passes of 14 yards to C.J. Conrad and 40 to Garrett Johnson. The Wildcats never looked back as Boom Williams ran for a 25-yard TD, Snell scored from 48 and Kemp from 40 and 7 yards en route to scoring 49 unanswered points.Its a happy locker room, said Kentucky coach Mark Stoops, who added, they stayed the course, never flinched and its never easy. Weve just got to continue to push forward.Snell carried 14 times for 152 yards to set a school single-season record for a freshman (1,006) and give Kentucky its first-ever 1,000-yard rushing duo with Williams (1,072).Kente Williams 17-yard TD run and Gun Scholatos 25-yard interception return of Wright for a score got Austin Peay (0-11) ahead. The Governors couldnt stop Johnson or Kentucky after that and finished winless for the second consecutive season and with their 27th straight loss dating back to 2014.THE TAKEAWAYAustin Peay: The Governors drove deep into Kentucky territory on their two initial drives with Williams TD capping a 69-yard march on their second possession. But Javaughn Craig was intercepted twice in the first half, with the second leading to Kentuckys first TD. Austin Peay didnt cross midfield until the fourth quarter and was outgained 410-284.Kentucky: Holding penalties wiped out two early touchdowns that could have eased initial anxiety over Austin Peays fast start. Interceptions by Chris Westry and Mike Edwards saved them, the second of which led to their first TD. But Johnsons entry made the biggest difference in settling down an offense that struggled without him. Johnson completed 5 of 9 passes for 101 yards.UP NEXTAustin Peay: Season over.Kentucky: The Wildcats visit third-ranked (for now) Louisville (No. 6 CFP), aiming to end a five-game losing streak against their in-state rival and hand the Cardinals their second consecutive loss. Air Max 98 Sale Cheap . LOUIS -- Cardinals cleanup hitter Allen Craig says hes recovered from a foot injury and ready to be put on St. Wholesale Air Max 98 Cheap . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. http://www.wholesaleairmax98.com/ . - NASCAR announced a 33-race schedule for the 2014 Nationwide Series with virtually no changes from this years slate. Air Max 98 Buy Online . The Canadian squad, skipped by Jennifer Jones of Winnipeg, got on the board first with two in the second end, and followed that with two more apiece in the fourth and sixth ends. Air Max 98 Clearance . The Clippers were angry about blowing a big lead; the Kings didnt like being in that kind of hole and nearly digging themselves out only to lose. Essendon coach John Worsfold is faced with a frustrating scenario: the Bombers are putting up encouraging efforts of late but the defeats keep mounting regardless.A week after a spirited loss to St Kilda, Worsfolds side trailed Richmond by a point late in Saturdays game at the MCG before slipping to a 19-point defeat - their 14th in a row, equalling the longest losing streak in club history.Such a fighting performance might have been enough for the suspension-ravaged Bombers earlier in the season, but not now.I like the fact that were getting annoyed that were getting close, Worsfold said.Were not happy and thats a good sign because I reckon, earlier in the year, we would have said Gee, were happy just to get that close.The fact that were really making teams have to fight in games and giving ourselves a chance of winning is a real positive. The challengee now is to have the composure and the class to maybe get in front late and hold onto it.dddddddddddd.Last-placed Essendon host second-last Brisbane on Sunday week at Etihad Stadium in a clash that will likely decide who gets the wooden spoon.Were desperate, not so much to avoid last spot, but to win, Worsfold said.We want to win through our effort and start to build and get to know what it feels like to be a winning team.I would love for the players to experience that but they drive that. Its in their hands about how much they want to get that win and how hard theyre prepared to work for it.Next week is going be a huge challenge for us to back up and play with the same intensity, the same attitude and take the game on again. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz