Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 98 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

28.03.2019 08:03
in a month when the Denver Broncos begin Antworten

SEATTLE -- For the attention Seattle has received this season for its power surge, its the inability to score runs through more traditional methods that has led to the Mariners slow start to the second half of the season.The Mariners again failed in two key situations with runners in scoring position on Tuesday night, stumbling to a 6-1 loss to the Chicago White Sox despite Robinson Canos 22nd home run of the season.While Cano was responsible for all of Seattles offense, he was also guilty of being unable to come through with a clutch two-out hit, striking out with runners on the corners in the fifth inning and the game tied 1-1.Do a better job with men in scoring position, I guess, Cano said. Lately, were only scoring with homers, we havent gotten lately a hit to get an RBI.Seattle needed an unlikely three-run homer from Adam Lind to win the opener of the series with the White Sox and Canos shot off Chicago starter Jose Quintana in the fourth inning pulled the Mariners even at 1-1.But Quintana got the better of Cano an inning later in a key situation and also worked out of a bases loaded jam in the sixth. Quintana gave up a leadoff single to Nelson Cruz and loaded the bases after a walk to Chris Iannetta and hitting Leonys Martin on the elbow with two outs in the sixth. Quintana fell behind to Daniel Robertson, but got the young outfielder to fly out to center to end the threat.A couple of innings I was in trouble, but I tried to make (the) critical pitch and get out of trouble, Quintana said.Quintana (8-8) allowed six hits in six innings and struck out seven. Hes won his last three starts after going 0-7 over a span of nine starts from the middle of May until the end of June.Hes good. He moves the ball well around the plate -- hes on the edges, Seattle manager Scott Servais said. His stuff was good. We had some chances, but we just couldnt get the big two-out hit.Seattle got a solid performance from Wade Miley, but the lefty lost his fifth straight start, his last win coming on June 7. It was a better performance than his last start before the All-Star break where Miley (6-7) allowed 10 hits and four runs against Kansas City.Melky Cabrera snapped the 1-1 tie with a solo home run leading off the seventh and J.B. Shuck added an RBI single later in the inning off reliever Tom Wilhelmsen. Miley gave up three runs and struck out four, also giving up Brett Lawries solo home run in the second inning.Definitely felt a whole lot better, a lot more comfortable. Felt like I was more in rhythm, Miley said. It was really two mistakes. Both of them got hit in the seats. Two hanging curveballs, just got to get those pitches down. For the most part I felt like I threw the ball well. Thats it, two mistakes.BULLPEN ISSUEJoaquin Benoit took over in the ninth with Seattle trailing 3-1, but quickly saw Chicagos lead expand. Benoit walked the leadoff hitter then gave up a two-run homer to Todd Frazier, his 27th. Benoit was charged with three runs and recorded just two outs, and believes his issue is mechanical in his delivery.Mechanics get you to walk people and to give up long balls. Its something that I have to work on. Hopefully when I get into the meaningful games, those things dont happen, he said.TRAINERS ROOMWhite Sox: C Alex Avila (hamstring) has started his rehab assignment with Triple-A Charlotte. Avila was 1 for 2 with a double on Tuesday.Mariners: SS Ketel Marte was out of the lineup for the second straight day with illness. Servais was hopeful Marte would be able to get back in the lineup on Wednesday.UP NEXTWhite Sox: Miguel Gonzalez (2-5) makes his 14th start of the season. Gonzalez is just 1-2 over his last three starts but has a 2.25 ERA during that time.Mariners: Felix Hernandez (4-4) makes his first start since May 27 after landing on the DL with a calf injury. Hernandez had two rehab starts in the minors before returning to the rotation. Cheap Air Vapormax Wholesale . -- Peyton Manning will have all of his wide receivers available for the first time in a month when the Denver Broncos begin their playoff run Jan. Cheap Nike Vapormax China . The scientists believe the small earthquake during a Marshawn Lynch touchdown was likely greater than Lynchs famous "beast quake" touchdown run three years ago, which also came against New Orleans during a playoff game. http://www.cheapvapormaxforsale.com/ . -- Josh Sterk scored once and set up two more as the Oshawa Generals edged the visiting Belleville Bulls 3-2 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Nike Vapormax Wholesale China .C. -- When North Carolina freshman Ryan Switzer reported to training camp in August he was a little miffed to learn he was third on the depth chart at punt returner. Cheap Vapormax For Sale . On Tuesday, Ottawa placed forward Cory Conacher and defenceman Joe Corvo on waivers as trade rumours swirl around the Senators. NEW YORK -- Da Wildcat Girl rallied from last in a 14-1 upset Sunday in the $67,000 allowance feature for fillies and mares at Aqueduct.Ninth in the early stages after an awkward start, Da Wildcat Girl swung five wide turning for home and charged through the lane to edge Bombshell by a head.Dylan Davis was aboard for trainer Edward Barker as the 5-year-old posted herr 11th win in 38 starts.ddddddddddddThe time was 1:19.19 for the 6 1/2 furlongs.Da Wildcat Girl paid $31.60, $7.60 and $6.Bombshell returned $8.20 and $3.90.There was a dead heat for show between Chorus Line, $2.20, and Play Unified, $2.40. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz