Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

28.03.2019 08:03
week during the grievance filed by the players union to Antworten

MILWAUKEE -- Atlanta Braves interim manager Brian Snitker had to repeat himself talking about Tyrell Jenkins.Jenkins pitched six strong innings, Nick Markakis and Adonis Garcia drove in a run each in the seventh inning and the Braves beat the Milwaukee Brewers 2-1 on Tuesday night.He competes and competes and competes, Snitker said of the 24-year-old right-hander. Thats the one thing I admire about him.Jenkins (2-2) allowed one run and three hits in six innings. He walked three and struck out three in his sixth career start and 10th major league appearance. The right-hander has a 1.00 ERA over his past three starts.He never gives in, Snitker said. He never stops pitching. Hes a very competitive young man.His only mistake was Ryan Brauns home run in the fourth.I felt like I got into a little more of a rhythm after the second or the third, Jenkins said. I felt good and more comfortable tonight even though I had those three walks.Mauricio Cabrera pitched the ninth for his third save.Jonathan Villar hit into a 4-6-3 double play in the eighth, but the Brewers challenged the force out at second and the call was overturned because shortstop Erick Aybar missed the base. Snitker then asked the umpires to review Manny Pinas slide into second base, and the slide was deemed legal.Chaz Roe took over and got the final out when Orlando Arcia grounded to third and Pina ran into the tag.Snitker, who was named interim manager on May 17, took over a club that was 9-28. Since then, the Braves are 34-42.When you handle adversity, there is good things on the other end of it Snitker said. But, you have to handle it. You take ownership of things and handle it.The victory was the Braves 10th in the last 14 games, including six in the last seven.Winning is always fun for anybody, whether you are playing for a playoff spot or you are playing for next year, Jenkins said. Whatever it may be, Im excited for the guys. Hopefully, we can keep it going.Wily Peralta (4-8) was recalled Monday when the Brewers placed right-hander Junior Guerra on the 15-day disabled list with right elbow inflammation.Peralta matched his season highs with six innings and six strikeouts. He allowed two harmless hits through six innings, but then ran into trouble in the top of the seventh when the Braves went ahead.It was very encouraging, for sure, Brewers manager Craig Counsell said. He certainly mixed in more off-speed. Good changeups, curveballs he used, his slider he used. That made the fastball play out as much as anything. They respected his off-speed tonight. He pitched really well. He deserved better.Peralta walked Freddie Freeman before Matt Kemp singled. Markakis followed with an RBI hit that chased Peralta. Garcia welcomed reliever Michael Blazek with a run-scoring hit.I had a hard time early when I was here, Peralta said. Its a lot of emotion. I feel like I was pretty much making my debut today.Peralta, the 2016 opening day starter, was optioned to Triple-A Colorado Springs on June 12. He made 13 starts before the demotion and had just two quality starts, none in his last six.DONT RUN ON MEAnthony Recker strayed too far off second in the top of the third and catcher Pina recorded his second caught stealing of the game when he fired a strike to shortstop Arcia. In the first, Pina threw out Ender Inciarte trying to steal second.AYBAR STILL STREAKINGAybar extended his season-high hitting streak to 14 games with an infield single in the fourth off Peralta.STREAK IS OVEREnder Inciarte went 0 for 3 with a walk, snapping his career-best hitting streak at 19 games.TRAINERS ROOMBraves: RHP Chris Withrow is in Atlanta for additional tests after being placed on the 15-day disabled list Monday with right elbow inflammation. The Braves activated Roe, who had been claimed on outright waivers from the Baltimore Orioles on Sunday. He was 1-0 with a 3.72 ERA in nine appearances for Baltimore.Brewers: OF Domingo Santana started in right field and went 0 for 2 with a strikeout in his second game of a rehab assignment with Class A Wisconsin.UP NEXTBraves: RHP Joel De La Cruz (0-4, 3.41 ERA) makes his fifth start of the season and first against Milwaukee.Brewers: RHP Chase Anderson (6-10, 5.01) makes his first start against the Braves this season. He beat them 6-5 while with Arizona in his only career start on June 8, 2014. Air Jordan From China . Louis Blues absence from top spot in the TSN. Wholesale Jordans .Y. -- Sabres defenceman Tyler Myers had no intention of changing his hard-hitting style before taking part in a disciplinary hearing for his illegal check to New Jersey forward Dainius Zubrus head. http://www.airjordanoutletsale.com/ . Jeff Green scored 13 points and Kris Humphries 12 for the Celtics, who nearly blew an 18-point, second-half lead. Sullingers 20-20 was the first by a Celtics player since Kevin Garnetts first game in Boston in 2007. Garnett was dealt -- along with Paul Pierce -- to Brooklyn during the off-season. Jordans Shoes Online Wholesale . Rob Manfred, baseballs chief operating officer, testified last week during the grievance filed by the players union to overturn Rodriguezs 211-game suspension. A person familiar with the hearing, speaking on condition of anonymity, told The Associated Press on Saturday that Manfred testified the sport wasnt concerned whether Bosch distributed performance-enhancing drugs to minors because MLBs interest was his relationship with players under investigation. Discount Jordans . Barcelona also left injured defenders Carles Puyol, Javier Mascherano and Jordi Alba out of its squad for the trip to Glasgow. That means that Marc Bartra will probably start again in the centre of the defence alongside Gerard Pique. STANFORD, Calif. -- Alison Riske and 17-year old wildcard CiCi Bellis each upset a ranked opponent on Tuesday in the first round of the Bank of the West Classic.Bellis was down 4-1 in the second set but rallied to beat sixth-seeded Jelena Ostapenko 6-4, 6-4. It was the first Womens Tennis Association win of the year for Bellis.Riske came back after losing the first set by four games to defeat No. 8 seed Varvara Lepchenko 2-6, 6-3, 7-6(4). Riske won five straight games in the second set and the first three points of the third-set tiebreakerr.dddddddddddd Lepchenko was a BOTW semifinalist the past two years.Julia Boserup, Urszula Radwanska and Magda Linette won afternoon matches and each will face an opponent with a first-round bye. Boserup and Linette both rallied after losing their first sets 6-2. Boserup, a wildcard, plays No. 3 seed Johanna Konta, Radwanska goes against second-seeded Dominika Cibulkova and Linette faces top-seed Venus Williams. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz