Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 100 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

28.03.2019 08:03
points and nine rebounds, Antworten

SPRINGFIELD, N.J. -- Every caddie showed up for work, but not every caddie got to actually work on the course. The weather ruined a perfectly good Saturday, but not the spirits of the caddies. As soon as the horn blew, I left the media center to go hang out with my buddies in the caddie area. Heres what I learned.Collins: How different was the course Saturday, before the weather, compared to Friday? Caddie: It was a little drier, greens werent quite as soft, but still plenty soft. The rough was drier which made it easier to get it out.Collins: Mickelson said someone would drop a 62 this weekend. Do you see it? Caddie: If it was gonna happen (Saturday), it would have happened in the morning. You got the weather coming in which is going to soften it up, but if theres any wind I dont see it. But this morning it was pretty soft, and there was no wind, so it was easier to hit the fairways and get it closer to the pins. I thought somebody would really go low this morning.Collins: Whats this courses defense? Caddie: I think its putting, the greens. I think the greens are a little tricky to read. They have a lot of slopes and ridges. They find the places to cut the holes where theyre maybe just on a little bit of a hump... (Looking at the pin sheet) Today the 18th (hole) is literally right on a knob.Collins: There was an issue with the pin sheets on Friday... Caddie: Yes, there was. (leaning into the recorder for affect) Collins: For the caddies, how frustrating is it to not be sure if you have the right information? Caddie: When we teed off yesterday morning... Theres an official on the tee that says, Theres been a change to #16. Okay. So we play number one, two, (etc.) they blow the horn... we came inside with (another group) .... were talking about the hole locations, and I said, Did they tell you about the hole location change on 16? And theyre like, No! But they did tell us about the one on 10. And Im, Well they didnt tell us about the one on 10! (Starts laughing at the absurdity.) Then we get back on the course, and were on No. 6 and here comes an official saying, Theres been another change. This time it was No. 8. Collins: Two holes before you get to it?! Caddie: YES! So, I dont know, if you know you just had an inch of rain the night before, and you know theres more rain coming, why even put the (hole) locations in a questionable spot? Collins: What reason did they give yall for the changes, and why they got the changes to you so late? Caddie: You know, No. 16 (hole) was in a low area at the back left. Basically, what they did was put them (the holes) in higher areas... Like No. 8 ... No. 10. I dont know why, I looked at the... Collins: On No. 10, they didnt move the hole location. They had it wrong on the pin sheet! Caddie: Oh, is that the thing? Because that was where the hole was today -- what was on the original pin sheet yesterday. Collins: Ooooh, so they put Saturdays hole location on Fridays pin sheet! Because the first group that played yesterday on No. 10... Caddie: Yeah, Colt (Knost) was in it, and he claims (trails off), but you can see! You can clearly see if the pin was right or left! You can see from the tee box, I got there... Caddie#2 (whos been eavesdropping): Yeah, but heres the thing, (looks at me) plug your ears! He (Colt Knost) is only 5-foot-1!Collins: What do caddies normally do during delays like this? Caddie: Sit around and eat! Yeah, a lot of eating and a lot of storytelling. Just do whatever you can to kill time. Maybe FaceTime or call the family? Collins: Do the guys whove played a bunch of holes talk about conditions of the course to the guys who havent even teed of yet? Caddie: Yeah, but on this course (there isnt much to share). Plus, you know before you go out there because the books (Mark Longs yardage books) are so good, the green books especially, once you get a pin sheet before you even get out there you can tell, Okay, this is gonna be a dodgy pin... Like the hole on 18 today, (his player) even said, They had to do a lot of work to get a pin there!Caddie: The guys that you dont want to be are Russell Knox and Marc Leishman ... They were on 18, you see Russell Knox tap out (finish the hole), Leishmans got about a 10-footer, and they blow the horn! You see Russell Knox throw his putter and youre like, Whats he upset about? And then I thought, Hes got to sign (Leishmans) scorecard! (Knox) cant go anywhere until Leishman finishes, even though hes done. So thats the group right there... thats the one group you do not wanna be! Collins: True dat! Authentic China Jerseys . Toronto has dropped games to Indiana and Miami since a five-game winning streak and closed out a three-game road trip at 1-2. China NFL Jerseys . That left plenty of energy for pitching books and swatting away free agency questions. Anthony had 24 points and nine rebounds, and the Knicks avenged an embarrassing home loss with a rout of their own, beating the Boston Celtics 114-88 on Wednesday night for their third straight victory. http://www.chinajerseys.pro/ . PAUL, Minn. Jerseys From China . But what about the officials? Every sport has officials and they also have stories about hard work and sacrifice but their accomplishments are seldom recognized by anyone outside their inner circle. Cheap China Jerseys . The Brazilian goalkeeper signed a loan deal with the Major League Soccer club on Friday as he looks to get playing time ahead of this summers World Cup in his home country. VALPARAISO, Ind. -- Grant Kraemer threw for three touchdowns, running back Conley Wilkins passed for a score and ran for another, and a late interception helped Drake hold off Valparaiso 35-21 on Saturday.Kraemer was 17 of 31 for 236 yards passing and helped Drake (3-3, 2-1 Patriot) to a 28-14 halftime lead with 3- and 6-yard TD passes to Eric Saubert and a 19-yarder to Keegan Gallery.Wilkins threw one pass, an 18-yard TD strike to Zach Zlabis, and rushed for 205 yards on 37 carries.Drake had a 28-21 lead with 5:18 too play when Jimmy Seewald threw a long pass that was intercepted by Jabari Butler.dddddddddddd The Bulldogs scored eight plays later on Wilkins 8-yard run.Joey Diaz-Martinez intercepted a second-quarter pass by Kraemer and returned it 49 yards for a score and Valparaiso (2-4, 1-2) converted a fumble by Kraemer into a score with Seewalds 14-yard TD pass to Frank Catrine in the third quarter. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz