Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 84 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

02.04.2019 05:46
competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press Antworten

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- On the first day of workouts, new Memphis Grizzlies coach David Fizdale approached point guard Mike Conley and told him he wanted him to be more aggressive scoring the ball this season.Thats all Conley needed to hear.The 10-year NBA veteran continued his high level of play Monday night, scoring 31 points as the Memphis Grizzlies got off to a fast start and defeated the Charlotte Hornets 105-90 for their fifth straight win.Conley came in averaging a career-high 18.3 points per game. He had five 3-pointers and shot 11 of 21 from the field, including a long 3 with 4 minutes left that thwarted Charlottes fourth-quarter rally and sent the crowd streaming toward the exits.He wanted me to be much more aggressive, Conley said of Fizdale. I believe Im one of the better point guards in the league and he does, too. Hes given me the opportunity to go out there and show it.Marc Gasol was dominant in the first half and finished with 13 points, nine assists and eight rebounds.The Grizzlies controlled the tempo from the start, jumping out to a 16-4 lead. They pushed their advantage to 24 at halftime, shooting 58 percent from the field, including 10 of 16 from 3-point range.It started with our defense, Fizdale said. Our guys are really taking pride in trying to build a championship defense. We all know the saying. Theyre really digging in and really taking it to heart that we have to get stops. We also said our defense will travel. And it traveled tonight and it led to being unselfish on the offensive end.The Hornets simply had no early answer for Gasol, who controlled the game with his shooting and passing.Gasol had 13 points on 5-of-8 shooting in the first half along with seven assists and six rebounds. He repeatedly got Roy Hibbert off his feet with pump fakes near the top of the key, drove the lane and either scored or set up teammates with easy shots.We didnt have the readiness we need to play against a good team and they jumped on us, Hornets coach Steve Clifford said. Frankly that is two games in a row that we didnt play like the same team that got to 8-3. Thats part of learning and evolving into the team I think we can be. Its a long season and everyone is going to have nights like this.TIP-INSGrizzlies: Tony Allen was listed as questionable with a groin injury, but looked just fine and finished with 12 points on 5-of-9 shooting.Hornets: Cody Zeller missed his second straight game with a shoulder injury. Zeller is day to day but is still having trouble lifting his arm. ... Hornets owner Michael Jordan, who will receive the Presidential Medal of Honor on Tuesday, sat courtside.FRANK THE TANK HURTFrank Kaminsky turned in perhaps his best game as a pro for Charlotte, tying a career high with 23 points on 9-of-11 shooting. But his night ended badly when he left with less than 3 minutes to play with a sprained left ankle. Clifford said he wasnt sure the extent of the injury.STREAK IS OVERKemba Walker had 17 points for the Hornets, snapping a string of 11 straight games with 20 or more.NEW ORLEANS HANGOVERCharlottes Nic Batum and Marvin Williams were a combined 2 of 13 from the field, and the Hornets missed 11 of 31 free throws in losing their second straight game. Batum suggested the Hornets were still dwelling on coughing up a double-digit lead in the fourth quarter and losing to New Orleans last weekend.We had no energy, Batum said. We didnt get into this game. It might be a hangover from New Orleans because it was a tough one for us. I think we thought about that game too much tonight.GRITTY GRIZZLIESFizdale wasnt thrilled with his teams defense in the second half -- and he let the players know it.We got casual, Fizdale said. We got cool. I said, `Guys, were from Memphis. Theres nothing cool about us. Were gritty. We couldnt lose that edge. They knew exactly what I meant and we got our bearings back.UP NEXTGrizzlies: They look to make it six straight wins when they visit the 76ers in Philadelphia on Wednesday night.Hornets: Things arent going to get any easier for the Hornets, who host the San Antonio Spurs on Wednesday night. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys . Louis Cardinals. Victorino is batting sixth and playing right field after missing two games because of back tightness. Cheap Jerseys . Lack made 20 saves for his third shutout of the season as the Canucks blanked the St. Louis Blues 1-0 in the first post-Olympic game for both teams night. http://www.wholesalejerseysnfl.com/ . 9. Price, heading to the 2014 Olympics for Canada, was named the First Star after posting wins in three starts with a 1.00 goals-against average and a .971 save percentage. Cheap Basketball Jerseys .ca NBA Power Rankings, ahead of the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs. Cheap NFL Jerseys China .In my heart and mind Im competing for India, luge competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press in an email interview. Every day Im flooded with messages from Indians all over the world telling me they are supporting me.Barcelona forward Lionel Messi admits he would like to return to Argentina at some point in the future. Messi left Newells Old Boys of Rosario at the age of 13 to join Barcelona, before winning the Ballon dOr five times.The 28-year-old says that while it was a good experience leaving Argentina at such a young age, he would like to go back and enjoy the city of Rosario. One day I would like to go to Argentina because I left my country at such a young age, he told Sports Illustrated. I couldnt enjoy Rosario, my city, my people that much.It was a complicated time. On the one hand it was nice, because to come and play in Barcelona was something spectacular. On the other hand it was difficult, because I left everything behind. Messi has won the Ballon dOr five times since moving to Barcelona Messi, who is yet to win a major tournament with Argentina having come runner-up att the World Cup in 2014 and the Copa America in 2007 and 2015, is desperate to claim that elusive international prize at this summers Copa America in USA.dddddddddddd We will try our best to win the Copa, because for us it is very important, said Messi, whose Argentina side have not won a major tournament since the 1993 Copa. Messi is yet to win a major international tournament with Argentina More so, it has been a very long time since Argentina has not won anything, and this group came very close in the World Cup and at the last Copa America.I think we deserve to be champions of an important competition. Also See: Sandro to leave Barcelona Messi wins 30th career title Double double delights Enrique Barcelona win fiery Copa final ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz