Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 111 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

02.04.2019 05:46
wasnt enough separation between the two to make Antworten

OTTAWA -- The Ottawa Senators will be without No. 1 goaltender Craig Anderson when they entertain the Philadelphia Flyers at Canadian Tire Centre on Thursday night.Anderson took another indefinite leave to be with his wife Nicolle, who is undergoing radiation and chemotherapy for throat cancer.Mike Condon will start in his place with Andrew Hammond serving as the backup.Right now, its one game, said Senators coach Guy Boucher, whose team hosts the Florida Panthers on Saturday. Is it two? Were not sure. He wont be here Friday, but well see come Saturday.Anderson, who was the NHLs first star last week when he allowed five goals in four games, gave up that many in a 5-4 loss to the Buffalo Sabres on Tuesday that ended Ottawas four game winning streak.It was a rare blemish on what has otherwise been a stellar start to the season for the 35-year old.It has been a pleasure watching him this year, said Condon, who is making only his fourth appearance for the Senators -- the first since giving up five in a loss to the Predators on Nov. 17. Ive put in the work since Nashville. Im always ready to go.The Flyers have won two in a row, including a nine-round 3-2 shootout victory over the Boston Bruins on Tuesday.Goalie Steve Mason stopped eight of nine shootout attempts and made 45 saves to get the Flyers that far.The type of performance Mase had is something that injects a lot of confidence into the group, Flyers coach Dave Hakstol said after the game. But you have to look at this realistically and say weve to to be a lot better. We simply didnt have enough energy through this entire hockey game. Mase battled real hard for us tonight and hes the reason we got the two points.The Senators defeated the Flyers 3-2 in a 10-round shootout Nov. 15 on a goal by defenseman Erik Karlsson. The key to that victory was Ottawas ability to kill all four shorthanded situations against a Flyers team that ranks second in power plays.However, the Senators gave up three power play goals on five chances to Buffalo.The Senators will be missing winger Bobby Ryan, who aggravated a hand injury Tuesday. Defenseman Marc Methot is listed as questionable.On a positive note, winger Mike Hoffman scored his first career hat trick against the Sabres. The teams leading scorer in each of the previous two seasons now has seven goals after a slow start.The Flyers have elevated center Braden Schenn to the second line. Hell work between wingers Travis Konecny and Wayne Simmonds.Flyers defenseman Brandon Manning remains day-to-day with concussion-like symptoms.The Flyers were 7-5-2 in November while the Senators posted a 9-5-1 record for the month. Cheap NFL Jerseys China . Luis Suarezs double powered Liverpool to a 4-0 victory over Fulham, and Southampton easily overcame Hull 4-1 to continue the south coast clubs impressive start to the season. Liverpool and Southampton sent Chelsea down to fourth place as the west London club was held to 2-2 at home. Wholesale Adidas NHL Jerseys . Pierce was ejected in the third quarter of Indianas 103-86 win Monday. George Hill stole a bad pass and was going in for a layup, and Pierce hustled back and appeared to be trying to wrap him up. http://www.chinanflwholesalejerseys.com/ .B. -- The Baie-Comeau Drakkar took over sole possession of first place atop the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League on Thursday with their sixth straight win. Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping . Those lessons were more than enough to overwhelm the Utah Jazz. Lou Williams scored 25 points and the Hawks continued their offensive upswing as they rolled to an easy 118-85 victory over the Jazz on Friday night, winning their third straight and for the fourth time in five games. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale . The 29-year-old from Port Colborne, Ont., has nothing but good things to say about former U.S. marine Liz (Girlrilla) Carmouche ahead of their co-main event Wednesday on the UFCs "Fight for the Troops" televised card in Fort Campbell, Ky. LOS ANGELES -- USC?coach Clay Helton said Thursday hell announce the teams starting quarterback Aug. 20, the day after the schools Salute to Troy event.That would give redshirt junior Max Browne or redshirt freshman Sam Darnold, the two quarterbacks competing for the job, two weeks to prepare for the Sept. 3 opener against Alabama.Helton echoed previous statements he made after spring practice, that if he had to name a starter Browne would win the job, but that there wasnt enough separation between the two to make a final decision.Today, both of them played well, Helton said after USC opened camp. I thought that they made good decisions. Just like it was in the spring, both are playing at a very high level.USC has 17 scheduled practices remaining before Helton names a starter.Because of NCAA rules that mandate two nonpadded practices to start training camp, Thursdays night session was in shorts and helmets. The environment isnt ideal for evaluating quarterbacks in game-like situations, but both had their ups and downs. There were several long touchdown passes, but both also threw interceptions.For Browne, who committed to USC when Alabama offensive coordinator Lane Kiffin was the Trojans head coach, it might be tempting to look ahead to the first game of thee season.dddddddddddd But after serving as?Cody Kesslers?backup the past two seasons, Browne said hes putting most of his energy into winning the starting job.Browne said he has spent a good amount?of time studying Alabama.But maybe not as much as youd think, Browne said. Because I have to go out and beat [USC defensive coordinator] Clancy Pendergasts defense first before I worry about Nick Saban.Preparing for the Crimson Tide has occupied a bit more time for Helton, who said he has been ending every day holed up in his office, falling asleep while watching film of Alabama.I got my couch up in my office. I watch film until I find myself passed out on the chair, then I flop on the couch and wake up, get a cup of coffee and start again, Helton said. Its all-encompassing. You worry about your team, but youre also, in the back of your mind, every little waking second that you get, youre preparing for your next game, and our next game is Alabama.Linebacker Cam Smith and offensive lineman Toa Lobendahn, both of whom missed the end of last season and all of spring practice with knee injuries, were full participants in practice Thursday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz