Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 105 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
Dogcat250 Offline

03.04.2019 07:56
have outscored opponents 21-5 on the season Antworten

(SportsNetwork.com) - The San Jose Sharks aim to stretch their season-opening win streak to five straight games tonight as they receive a visit from the Ottawa Senators. The Sharks, who began last season a club-record 7-0, have outscored opponents 21-5 on the season, winning three straight at home prior to Thursdays 4-1 road win over the Vancouver Canucks. Two nights after rookie Tomas Hertl stole the show with four goals in a win over the New York Rangers, the Sharks got balanced scoring to best the Canucks. Brent Burns had a goal and an assist, while Matt Pelech, Marc-Edouard Vlasic and Patrick Marleau added scores. Logan Couture and Joe Thornton had two assists each, though Hertl was held without a point. Antti Niemi made 25 saves. "There werent any freebies. A good one for us to play in," San Jose head coach Todd McClellan said. The Senators are 1-0-2 on their season-opening, six-game road trip. They opened the season with a victory over Buffalo, then lost a shootout to Toronto four days ahead of Wednesdays 4-3 overtime setback to Los Angeles. Bobby Ryans first goal with Ottawa helped his club rally back from a 3-0 deficit following the first period, while Jean-Gabriel Pageau and Milan Michalek added goals. However, Jeff Carter put home the game-winner 28 seconds into overtime past Craig Anderson for the Kings. "I think its great anytime you go on the road and get a point," Sens head coach Paul MacLean said. "I think we should be pretty pleased with what were doing." Anderson made 28 saves in the setback, which came without Jason Spezza. He was held out with a strained groin despite participating in morning skate, but could return tonight. The Sens snapped a five-game slide to the Sharks with a 4-1 victory in San Jose in the most recent meeting on Jan. 19, 2012. Anderson made 36 saves, while Niemi allowed four goals on 21 shots faced. Anderson is still just 3-6-0 with a 3.15 goals against average and .913 save percentage in nine career meetings with San Jose, while Niemi is 1-1-0 with a 2.00 GAA and .918 save percentage in two versus Ottawa. Air Max Australia Cheap . The Brazilian-born strikers brace drew him level with Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo as the leagues leading scorers with 17 goals apiece through 16 rounds. "The important thing is to help the team win, not the goals," Diego Costa said. After a first half dominated by defence, Atletico pressed Valencia into its area and Diego Costa did the rest. Air Max Australia Online . Messis 75th-minute goal answered some of the criticism the clubs all-time leading scorer had received for his lacklustre performances in the teams recent losses in the league, Champions League and Copa del Rey final. http://www.australiaairmax.com/. Both sides came closest to scoring in the first half, when Roma had a goal from Mattia Destro waved off for offside and Inters Rodrigo Palacio headed high. "A draw was a fair result. Neither squad had many chances," Roma midfielder Miralem Pjanic said. Cheap Air Max Australia . Pressley missed all of last season with Cincinnati because of a knee injury, but the 5-foot-10, 249-pounder had been expected to fill a need on Clevelands roster. Cheap Air Max Online . 3 Ohio State. Amedeo Della Valle had 15 points, Marc Loving scored a career-high 13 and the bench provided 38 points as the Buckeyes sprinted past Nebraska 84-53 on Saturday.Roger Federer returned to action with a 6-3 7-5 victory over Alexander Zverev at the Rome Masters but admits he does not know if he will play on Thursday. Having missed out in Madrid last week with a back injury that he has suggested is still troubling him, Federer was on court for the first time since mid-April, having played just one event since the Australian Open following knee surgery.A meeting with one of the Tours brightest prospects in the shape of 19-year-old Zverev was always likely to prove a good test for the 17-time Grand Slam champion ahead of the French Open which starts later this month, and he admits he feared the worse I was expecting to lose in straight sets today, said Federer.That was the mind-set going in, so to win in straights is actually a really big surprise to me. I played cautious, and I only decided after the warm-up that I was actually going to play. Roger Federer won his second round match with Alexander Zverev in straight sets Im happy I was able to play a full match without any setbacks. Im coming off a brutal last few months, and Im just happy to be able to play normal tennis to some extent. So for me, its a big day and huge step in the right direction.Up next for Federer will be 13th seed Dominic Thiem, who beat Portugals Joao Sousa 6-3 6-2 althouggh Federer hinted that he will make another late decision on his participation.ddddddddddddI dont know how Im going to feel tomorrow. I hope so. Im literally going practice after practice. Every 15 minutes I speak to Ivan [Ljubicic] or Severin [Luthi] and say, what else can we do?Its baby steps right now. So to even think of tomorrow is already a big ask. Zverev battled back bravely in the second set despite before losing As far as his match with Zverev was concerned the 34-year was out of the traps impressively, looking strong on his serve and needing just one break of the Germans serve to claim the opening set.Zverev, coming off an impressive run to the semi-finals in Munich last week, fought back from another early break and, having failed to trouble the Federer serve early on, forced break points to level the second set at 4-4.It was to prove in vain though as Federer broke again for a crucial 6-5 lead which he turned into victory with his first and only match point.You can follow all the action from Rome throughout the week on Sky Sports through until Sundays final. Also See: Masters of their trade Wednesday at Rome Masters Tennis on Sky Latest scores ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz