Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 90 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
Dogcat250 Offline

03.04.2019 07:58
And based on its performance Saturday night Antworten

KANSAS CITY, Kan. -- The Montreal Impacts winless streak has grown to seven. And based on its performance Saturday night, the end may not be anywhere near. Sporting Kansas City handed Montreal a 4-0 defeat on Saturday -- the Impacts worst loss to date -- in front of 20,306 fans at Sporting Park, the venues 40th consecutive sellout. "Its a tough result because we actually played well in the first half," Montreal midfielder Justin Mapp said. "But in a place like this, you have to capitalize on your chances and find a way to win, and we didnt do enough tonight." It started ugly for the Impact. It only got worse. Sporting KC striker Dom Dwyer scored a pair of second-half goals -- giving him four in his past four matches -- but the clubs best offensive output of the season required some help from Montreal. Montreal midfielder Calum Mallace actually supplied the first goal of the match, it just wound up in the wrong net. After Sporting KC defender Matt Besler launched one of his signature long throw-ins into the goalie box, Mallace attempted to clear the pass away from danger, but instead he flicked a header into his own goal. For a team that entered the night having allowed the most goals per game in the Eastern Conference, it certainly didnt help the Impacts cause. "It was a fluke goal," Mallace said. "You dont want to concede any goal, but when they score one like that, its even harder." To make matters worse, it spoiled an otherwise flawless opening 60 minutes from the Montreal defence in one of the leagues toughest venues for opponents. Montreal (0-4-3) owned the better of the chances in the opening half, but it couldnt manage to capitalize on any of them. Though it certainly came close. In the 14th minute, Felipe Martins and Marco Di Vaio broke free for a two-on-one and executed the play well. Di Vaio forced Sporting KC keeper Eric Kronberg off his line, then shifted a quick pass to Martins, who fired toward an unmanned goal. Except Sporting KC defender Aurelien Collin managed to get back in time to clear the ball off the line, preserving the third shutout of the MLS season for Kronberg. "It was disheartening," Mapp said. "We have two or three really good chances to go up one (goal) ourselves, and they they kind of get a half-chance play like that to go in. Its tough. But we were still in a decent spot at halftime." The shutout disappeared with the fluke goal. And the offensive chances soon disappeared, too. Montreal didnt manage a shot on goal in the second half, instead watching Sporting KC (3-1-2) produce an unanswered onslaught of offence. Collin moved up from his spot in the Sporting KC central defence to score in the 71st minute. After Dwyer battled for a loose ball in the goalie box, it fell to Collin, who chipped a left-footed shot past Montreal keeper Troy Perkins for his second goal of the season. Dwyer joined the fun shortly thereafter. He finished off a crossing pass from late-game substitute Jacob Peterson in the 74th minute, then headed home a crossing pass from Graham Zusi in the 86h minute. "We just came out a little flat in the second half," Mapp said. "Against a team like that, you really have to be disciplined and tuned-in for 90 minutes. If youre not, they can pod goals quickly like they did." Again searching for its first victory of the season, Montreal returns home Saturday for a match against Philadelphia. Daryl Johnston Jersey .ca. Hi Kerry, Love reading your column and loved watching your analysis on the TSN broadcasts!And were now in Round 2! Bruins! Canadiens! We know all about the great games of the past from the players, the broadcasters and the writers. Deion Sanders Jersey . - David Tomasek had two goals in regulation time and was the lone scorer in the shootout as the Belleville Bulls upset the Oshawa Generals 6-5 on Wednesday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.shoptheofficialcowboys.com/El...wboys-Jersey/.C. -- Carter Ashton had a pair of goals and added an assist as the Toronto Marlies downed the Charlotte Checkers 5-2 on Saturday in the American Hockey League. Tony Dorsett Jersey . -- Coyotes coach Dave Tippett thinks of one thing when he watches Eastern Conference teams struggle against Western opponents before they get to Phoenix: His team must keep pace. Larry Allen Jersey . Wearing bib No. 1, Maze skied through the gates cleanly to defend her big first-run lead and finish 0.07 seconds ahead of Anna Fenninger of Austria. Defending champion Viktoria Rebensburg of Germany was third, trailing 0.1. What was the first big story that you broke?Every breaking story has meaning which is why trade deadline day and free agent frenzy have maintained both news and entertainment value. For me, breaking the Joe Thornton trade from Boston to the San Jose Sharks in 2005 was a big one. I had the trade from multiple sources, but still hesitated before posting. Many anxious minutes passed before the Sharks and Bruins confirmed the trade.2. What was your initial dream job?I called play by play for the Brandon Wheat Kings in the early 90s and loved feeling like I was part of the action. I moved on to call a number of IHL games for the Manitoba Moose and was also fortunate to do play by play for a few Ottawa Senators games as well while working my way up the network TV ladder. Hosting and news gathering ultimately led me down the path of evolving into a hockey insider, however, initially I believed play by play would become my role.3. Who has been your biggest professional role model?Very good question. Very difficult question to answer. Over the years I have worked with so many strong and very talented people. I know I wouldnt be doing what Im doing without Bob McKenzie, who is a trail blazer in our industry in terms of how the role of a Hockey Insider has grown over the years. Scott Morrison is another veteran newspaper man who successfully made the leap into network television and in the early days I learned a great deal from Scott in applying good journalism in everything I do. Mike Keenan and I also became good friends during one of his TV tours. His hard work and determination was very impactful. As I said, there are so many people who have helped me and still do today. TSNs strongest resource is its experienced staff. At every level of the industry and can proudly say Im surrounded by the best.4. What is your relationship like with Bob McKenzie?Bob and I are good friends. He has been my mentor and constant source of support. We work well together and share a common passion for minor hockey. Im not quite the crazy hockey dad Bob was, but I have my moments and its always good to be able to share one or two of the sketchy ones with someone you know has been there. The best thing about Bob, he always has my back.5. How has Twitter changed your job?Twitter has changed our business...largely for the better. Every hockey market has a trusting collection of beat reporters. We cant be in 30 NHL cities at the same time, however, Twitter allows us to monitor each club hour by hour which is hugely important in staying on top of things. Twitter also promotes immediate news breaking and is always the first method we use to break a story.6. Other than hockey, whats your next biggest hobby or interest?In the winterr, obviously I spend a lot of time crafting and working on our backyard rink.dddddddddddd. Its a labour of love, but I love the set-up, the maintenance and watching my kids enjoy themselves back there. In the summer - golf, time by the pool and travel mostly occupy my days.7. Which day is crazier for you - Trade Deadline or Free Ageny Frenzy?Trade deadline has a bigger feel and sense of urgency...certainly in the build up and days of coverage leading up to deadline day. Free Agent Frenzy is equally important and definitely tests our contact base, however, there seems to be more focus on the trade deadline.8. How much time do you spend on your phone each day?Too much! Depends on the time of year. Leading up to the deadline or free agent frenzy my phone is buzzing all the time. Im up every morning by 7am to prep for radio. Normally, I start firing off texts and emails by 8:15am and the day develops based on the call-backs and the storylines I happen to be chasing each day.9. What do you see as the biggest rule change in the next five years in the NHL?Additional video review. While I appreciate the reluctance to fully turn the game over to technology, because the world is so advanced, its seems wrong not to get it right all of the time. Pucks off mesh that lead to goals, goaltender interference, offside...plays that can be easily reviewed to determine goal vs. no goal will be in the next five years.10. Do people still reference "Dreger Face" and whats the story behind that?Yes, theres the odd mention of it. My colleague, Pierre LeBrun took a quick picture of a group of us inside NHL offices in New York during the lockout. I was sitting at the time and happened to glance up as he snapped the pic on his phone. He didnt look at the picture before tweeting it. Had he looked, I doubt he would have tweeted it since I clearly appeared to be in some satanic trance. All good fun...mostly created by Jay Onrait who immediately labeled the shot Dreger Face.11. Does anyone have a better backyard rink then you?Hahahahaha. Yes. Darcy Tucker and I jab each other on Twitter from time to time. However, I believe Darcy still employs an arena staff to help him.12. Finish this sentence: The thing about people from Alberta is ________?...honest and hardworking just like the fine people from Saskatchewan, my home province.13. Do you ever read or listen to criticism on social media?Rarely. I will respond to those I follow and will retweet charitable causes, etc, however, theres a lot of hate spewed on social media and I dont have time for that.14. Can you go BarDown?Yes. My son (Mason) and I play a game on the backyard rink. Hes getting really good at it, but the old man still might have the edge. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz