Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

08.04.2019 08:32
than 10 years.The Brazilian bounced back wit Antworten

PITTSBURGH -- Ben Roethlisberger has seen this show before. Rookie quarterback. Physical running back. Solid defense. A historic hot streak that seems like a portent.Back in 2004 it was Roethlisberger who was the hot rookie, pairing with Jerome Bettis and the NFLs top-ranked defense to rip off 13 straight wins after replacing injured Tommy Maddox while leading the Steelers to the AFC title game. Now its Dak Prescott, the 23-year-old with the preternatural calm who has rapidly evolved from fourth-round flyer to perhaps indispensable part of the team that reached midseason atop the NFC.There is one big difference. While Roethlisberger was asked to serve primarily as a game manager and let the defense do the work -- he only passed for more than 200 yards three times as a rookie -- Prescott has been asked to do more. In some ways, a lot more. Hes on pace to go over 4,000 yards passing and has made Tony Romo, who happens to be the franchises all-time passing leader, a $20 million backup .Hes not just managing games, hes taking games over and doing some pretty awesome stuff, Roethlisberger said of Prescott. Its fun to watch.If not exactly fun to play against. The Cowboys (7-1) have ripped off seven straight wins, the third-longest run by a rookie quarterback in league history, even if theres a ways to go to reach what Roethlisberger did in 2004. The combination of Prescott, rookie running back Ezekiel Elliott and wide receiver Dez Bryant has quickly become just as dynamic as Pittsburghs trio of Roethlisberger, LeVeon Bell and Antonio Brown.While Dallas is surging, the Steelers (4-4) are slumping . Their three-game losing streak includes a lifeless performance in Baltimore last weekend that dropped them out of first in the AFC North. Theres time to get it together. They did it last year, going 6-2 over the second half to earn a playoff berth. The first step this time will be more difficult than most.You want to be playing your best football at this time of year, Roethlisberger said. If we want to be playing our best, weve got to be playing the best. And one of the best is coming in this week.LEES HOMECOMING: Linebacker Sean Lee, Dallas leading tackler, grew up about 20 minutes from Heinz Field and was a lifelong Steelers fan before going to Penn State. Hes facing Pittsburgh for the first time because he was hurt the only other time they played, in 2012. Lee was a second-round pick by the Cowboys in 2010. His dad told him stories of the rivalry in the 1970s, when Pittsburgh beat Dallas in the Super Bowl twice. And he vaguely remembers the Cowboys beating the Steelers in the Super Bowl after the 1995 season.I think I cried afterward, but I shouldnt have because I dont remember exactly watching play to play, said Lee, who was in third grade. I think I was playing video games half the game.NO PLACE LIKE HOME: Despite their slide, the Steelers are a favored by a field goal, a testament to the way they handle their business at Heinz Field. Roethlisberger has won seven straight home starts, and Pittsburgh is averaging 35 points in those games.We know the potential we have, Bell said. Weve got to start living up to it week in and week out, home or on the road.UP-AND-DOWN DEZ: Star Dallas receiver Dez Bryant has two 100-yard games out of the five he has played. He missed three with a knee injury. But he also has two one-catch games, including last week against Cleveland. In both of those one-catch games tight end Jason Witten and slot receiver Cole Beasley dominated. They combined for 17 catches on 26 targets in the opener against the Giants, and 16 targets for 14 catches against the Browns. Witten had his first 100-yard game in three years last week. Beasley leads Dallas receivers across the board: catches (43), yards (499) and touchdowns (four).STOPPING KIDS: There was a time not long ago when Pittsburgh had little trouble against teams with rookie starting quarterbacks. The Steelers went 18-2 against rookies from 2004-15. That ended emphatically in Week 3 when they went to Philadelphia and let Carson Wentz lead the Eagles to a 34-3 whipping. Like Wentz, Prescott has shown an uncanny ability to avoid mistakes. Hes thrown two interceptions so far against 12 touchdowns.Usually, rookie quarterbacks dont play that great, Steelers coach Mike Tomlin said. That guy in Philadelphia (Carson Wentz) played great and has been playing great. And this guy in Dallas (Prescott) is playing great. But usually, globally speaking, it may not have anything to do with us. It just may mean that rookie quarterbacks dont play great. And usually, theyre playing because of less-than-ideal circumstance.---AP Sports Writer Schuyler Dixon in Dallas contributed to this report.---For more NFL coverage: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap Air Jordan 4 Canada Sale . Kiriasis and brakeman Franziska Fritz finished two runs in one minute 55.41 seconds -- a mere 0.01 seconds ahead of Meyers and Lolo Jones, who likely bolstered her Olympic hopes by helping give USA-1 a huge push in the second heat. Air Jordan 4 Store Canada . Then the Pacers gave Oladipo and his Orlando teammates the cold shoulder. Paul Georges buzzer-beating 3-pointer at the end of the third quarter spurred a 21-4 run, finally sending Indiana past the Magic 97-87 in a tougher-than-expected opening night matchup. http://www.cheapairjordan4canada.com/ . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. From Pierre LeBrun While Anaheim GM Bob Murray said earlier this season he was not going to trade Jonas Hiller despite the fact hes an unrestricted free agent on July 1, some sources have told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun that Murray might be willing to move another goalie. Cheap Air Jordan 4 Free Shipping . 4 Villanova with a 96-68 drubbing on Monday. Wragge hit 9-of-14 from behind the arc, matching Kyle Korvers school record for 3-pointers in a game set in 2003, as Creighton (16-3, 6-1 Big East broke a conference record with 21 treys in the rout. Air Jordan 4 Canada Outlet . Tomas Berdych and Radek Stepanek defeated Nenad Zimonjic and Ilija Bozoljac 6-2, 6-4, 7-6 (4) on the indoor hard-court at Belgrade Arena. The victory improved the Czech pairs impressive cup doubles record to 14-1. Interim UFC featherweight champion Jose Aldo is requesting a release from the worlds largest fight promotion.Widely considered one of the greatest fighters of all time, Aldo, 30, publicly asked the UFC for his release on Tuesday -- one day after the promotion announced a lightweight championship fight between Eddie Alvarez and Conor McGregor. The request was reported by Brazilian news outlet Combate.If [UFC president Dana White] likes me and my family as he said, I only ask him to free me normally, Aldo said in Portuguese. I dont want to fight with nobody. I want to leave the same way I entered. UFC never gave me anything, neither WEC, neither nobody. It was all my merit.I just want them to release me from the contract. If they offer me millions, they can have it. I dont want it. Sorry for the expression, but Im not a whore to sell myself. Im a man.The UFC did not immediately respond to requests for comment from ESPN.com. According to Combates report, White said he intends to speak to Aldo.Aldo (26-2) had campaigned for a rematch against McGregor (20-3) all year. He suffered a 13-second knockout loss to McGregor at UFC 194 last December, which ended his run of seven consecutive title defenses. It was his first loss in more than 10 years.The Brazilian bounced back with a convincing win over Frankie Edgar at UFC 200 in July. McGregor, however, has not been interested in a rematch. He fought Nate Diaz twice as a welterweight, in March and again in August, and is now scheduled to fight Alvarez at UFC 205 on Nov. 12 in New York.The UFC has allowed McGregor to retain the featherweight title, even though this will be his third appearance without defending it.ddddddddddddAldo says he was never given that option in all his years as a UFC champion.I see that I cant trust any word from the president Dana White and that who is in charge of the event is Conor McGregor, Aldo said. As Im not here to be an employee of McGregor, today I ask to cancel my contract with the UFC.The biggest proof of who is in charge of the UFC is Conor is that when I wanted to move up a category and fight against [Anthony Pettis], they said I had to give up my belt and try fighting with no title at all. On contrary, with him, besides letting him fight in a higher category without losing the belt, they let him do other fights.Aldo, who fights out of Nova Uniao in Rio de Janeiro, said he lost passion for mixed martial arts, but his longtime trainer Andre Pederneiras convinced him to continue his career.ESPN.com ranks Aldo the No. 6 pound-for-pound fighter in the world. A former WEC and UFC champion, he has notable wins over Mike Brown, Urijah Faber, Kenny Florian, Chad Mendes and Edgar.Its not that Im hot-headed, revolted, none of this, Aldo said. Im cool. I talked a lot before that I wanted to finish my career at the age of 30 and take new roads. I never fought for money. I wanted to make a good journey and leave a legacy on the category. I wanted to retire as a champion featherweight, but things didnt work out that way. I am an interim champion. Im up there, but I am really pissed off. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz