Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 105 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
Dogcat250 Offline

08.04.2019 08:39
remaining in the third period as the Weyburn Gold Antworten

HAMILTON, Ont. -- Jenica Whitrow scored the winning goal with less than two minutes remaining in the third period as the Weyburn Gold Wings opened the Esso Cup womens hockey championship with a 2-1 win over the Sudbury Lady Wolves on Sunday. Kari Shell opened the scoring for the Lady Wolves (0-1-0-0) with a power-play goal 5:13 into the first period. Madison Solie tied the game at 14:57 of the second period before Whitrow scored the winner for Weyburn (1-0-0-0) at 18:07 of the third. Cassidy Pirlot assisted on both Weyburn goals. Jane Kish made 25 saves for Weyburn, while Stephanie Pascal stopped 21 shots for Sudbury. Later Sunday, Jessica Healey scored the only goal of the game at 15:51 of the third period as the Edmonton Thunder edged the Fraser Valley Phantom 1-0. Tracie Kikuchi made 34 saves to earn the shutout for Edmonton (1-0-0-0). Valencia Yordanov was just as impressive, making 32 saves in a losing cause for Fraser Valley (0-1-0). In Sundays late game, Claire Merrick scored two goals and assisted on another as the host Stoney Creek Sabres downed the Moncton Rockets 8-1. Stephanie Ayres also scored twice, and Jessica Brown, Victoria Klimek, Sarah Nelles and Theresa Woodland added goals for the Sabres (1-0-0-0). Hannah Miller stopped 14 shots for the victory. Hayley Hallihan replied for Moncton (0-1-0-0) and Brianne Waterman made 42 saves. Jordan Retro 13 Wholesale . -- D.A. Points was disqualified Friday from the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am for using a training device while waiting to play the 18th hole at Pebble Beach. Air Jordan 13 Wholesale . Dr. James Andrews is to operate next week on the 24-year-old pitcher, who made the AL All-Star team last year. Moore will be the first Rays pitcher to undergo Tommy John surgery since Jason Isringhausen in June 2009. http://www.airjordan13ireland.com/ . "Last year didnt go the way we wanted it to, but we need to look at what went well and what didnt go so well. Hopefully this year we will be better," Brendan Gallagher said after practice. This year, the Canadiens have a little more depth to work with by adding players like Daniel Briere, Dale Weise, Mike Weaver, Douglas Murray and arguably, the biggest addition to this playoff roster, Thomas Vanek, who the Canadiens were able to land at the trade deadline. Air Jordan 13 For Sale Ireland . Cellino was ordered by a judge to pay a 600,000 euro ($800,000) fine for evading import taxes on a yacht he purchased in the United States and brought to Italy, the ANSA news agency reported. Air Jordan 13 Retro Cheap . Alina Fodorova of Ukraine took third place. Broersen based her gold-medal performance on great high jumping, and finished with 4,830 points, while Theisen-Eaton, from Humboldt, Sask., set a national record of 4,768.SAINT JOHN, N.B. -- There are more injury concerns for Canadas Kaetlyn Osmond only three months out from the Sochi Olympics. The 17-year-old from Marystown, N.L., withdrew from Skate Canada International with a hamstring injury on Saturday, just three weeks after shed returned from a foot injury. Osmond, who was sidelined for all of September with a stress reaction -- a precursor to a stress fracture -- was fifth after Fridays short program. But she woke up Saturday with pain in her hamstring, and could barely put any weight on her leg during the morning practice session. "Im obviously disappointed that I wont be able to do my long program," Osmond said. "My long program is my favourite program and the one that I wanted to show everyone. . . but it just gives me more motivation to get back on the ice and recover, fully recover from any injury Ive had, and just be ready to compete at the next competition." Osmond said the hamstring injury is something that has bothered her a couple of times a year for the past few years, but the pain usually subsides within several hours. "I was hoping it was some sort of cramp or something, so I showed up for practice this morning hoping that it would feel better with a bit of movement and everything," she said. "But . . . trying to do choreography, it was really painful, so I got off, tried to get some treatment on it, and we just decided it was better to take the rest of this competition off." Julia Lipnitskaia, a 15-year-old phennom from Russia, won the womens singles title, scoring 198.dddddddddddd3 points after a virtually flawless long program. "Im never really thinking about winning, when I have won something," said Lipnitskaia -- who may be 15, but could pass for 12. "For me, you have to go on, you have to continue to work, you can not remain in the same place, you have to move forward all the time." Akiko Suzuki claimed the silver with 193.75, while American Gracie Gold won bronze (186.65). Amelie Lacoste of Delson, Que., was fifth. The young skater, who burst onto the international scene last season when she won Skate Canada, had only returned to the ice three weeks ago after being in a walking cast with her foot injury. She and coach Ravi Walia only made the decision last week to compete at Skate Canada. She will receive treatment at home in Edmonton, and hopes to be recovered in time to compete at Cup of Russia in four weeks. "Im sure it will recover quickly -- thats what Im hoping for anyways -- and Ill be ready for the rest of the season," Osmond said. "Thats what I know Ill be able to do, Ill come back and Ill recover from this and Ill get back to my training. I know I have done it, Ive done it coming back from my ankle injury, and Ill be ready to go to Russia." Osmond, last years Skate Canada champion, announced her decision moments before the women skated their long program Saturday. Julia Lipnitskaia, a 15-year-old from Russia, won the womens singles event. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz