Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 98 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

10.04.2019 07:49
Generals edged the host Sarnia Sting 5-4 on Frida Antworten

Greg Inglis has revealed he came close to following South Sydney teammate Sam Burgess in moving to Europe to play rugby union but says any potential roads to the 15-man game are now almost certainly closed.Ever since breaking into the NRL 10 years ago with Melbourne, Inglis has been constantly linked with potential moves to both rugby and the AFL and admits hes been tempted to try his hand at a different code having won everything he can in rugby league.However, after committing his long-term future to Souths by signing a new four-year contract earlier this month, the 29-year-old said hell probably close out his career in the cardinal red and myrtle green.Coming over here and trying union is something thats been tossed up for as long as I can remember, Inglis told AAP.But over the last year or so me and the wife really did seriously consider it.Coming over here (Europe) and trying new things did have a huge appeal, but then we found out we had another baby on the way and that changes things.It also came down to the fact that I love rugby league so much and that was something I couldnt get away from.Were very settled in Sydney - its a good place to bring up kids and Souths are a great club whove looked after us so I was happy to re-sign.Burgess short spell in English rugby may have ended sourly with the countrys rugby media hounding him back to Sydney after making him the scapegoat for their teams disastrous World Cup on home soil, but Inglis believes hes a better player for that experience.It took him three games to get back in the swing of it, hell tell you that himself he said,We didnt have a great season last year at Souths, but I think Sammy played very well.I think hes definitely come back a different and better player after rugby. George Blanda Jersey . Catch all the action on TSN2 at 11pm et/8pm pt. The nine-time Big 12 champion Jayhawks are positioning themselves for another title, as they have run out to a flawless 6-0 mark in conference play thus far. Jim Plunkett Jersey . Datsyuk will miss Tuesdays game against New Jersey and could be sidelined longer, while Cleary will likely miss at least the next three games. Its been an injury-plagued season for Datsyuk, who has suited up for just 39 games. http://www.authenticraiderspro.com/Jack-tatum-raiders-jersey/ . -- Hunter Smith scored the winner with just 12 seconds remaining in the third period as the Oshawa Generals edged the host Sarnia Sting 5-4 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Antonio Brown Jersey . The Clippers were angry about blowing a big lead; the Kings didnt like being in that kind of hole and nearly digging themselves out only to lose. Derek Carr Jersey . Pirlo limped out of Sundays 1-0 win over Udinese after just 13 minutes. Juventus says Pirlo underwent tests on Monday which revealed he has "a second-degree lesion to the collateral medial ligament in his right knee. Christian Horner admitted to being sceptical about Nico Rosbergs pole lap in Hungary after the Mercedes driver went quickest despite the presence of double-waved yellows.Fernando Alonsos spin at Turn 9 in the closing moments of Q3 put paid to the laps of Lewis Hamilton and Daniel Ricciardo behind, but Rosberg, arriving later, seemed to gain time as the McLaren was wheeled away from the circuit. The championship leader went on to pip teammate Hamilton to pole but immediately afterwards Red Bull boss Horner was confused about how the German went quicker.Horner told Sky Sports F1: One thing I couldnt understand which I need to check is Rosberg was behind Danieel, and managed to get a purple middle sector.dddddddddddd I dont know if they had it cleared by the time he got there....He was then told he had lifted, and Horner laughed to himself and said: With that sort of laptime? Thats down to the stewards to decide.Mercedes boss Toto Wolff said the teams data proved the championship leader lifted sufficiently at the crucial moment.[Rosberg] had a big lift into the yellow zone, lost quite some time, he told Sky. But then at the end the yellow zone was gone. It should be OK from our data. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz