Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 91 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

12.04.2019 10:46
still struggling because he cannot play Antworten

SAN MARCOS, Texas -- Matt Linehan threw for 336 yards and a touchdown as Idaho scored the final 33 points of the game to beat Texas State 47-14 on Saturday to become bowl eligible.The Vandals (6-4, 4-2 Big Sky), who went to bowls in 1998 and 2009, have allowed 27 points in its last two games after surrendering 36 per game in their first eight.Linehan threw a 6-yard score to Trent Cowan to tie the game at 7 in the first.Tyler Jones then found Thurman Morbley on a 48-yard TD pass just more than a minute later before Tueni Lupeamanu scored the first of his two touchdowns tie it at 14.In the second period, Denzal Brantley scored from 2-yards out, and eight minutes later, Isaiah Saunders ran for a 24-yard score to make it 28-14.Jones was 12-for-16 passing with 175 yards for the Bobcats.The Vandals outgained Texas State (2-7, 0-5) 490-175 in total yards. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale . -- Timbers coach Caleb Porter didnt stray from his business-like approach to the season even after Portland downed the two-time defending league champion Los Angeles Galaxy to gain crucial playoff position. Cheap China Jerseys For Sale . Louis Rams wide receiver Stedman Bailey last Sunday. The fine is the fourth this season for Goldson. He was fined $30,000 for a hit on the New York Jets Jeff Cumberland in Week 1. http://www.cheapnfljerseyschinaforsale.com/ . The giant slalom world champion slipped during her first run in the morning, landing on her back and then twisting forward before getting her leg caught in the protective material on the side of the slope. Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic . But when it comes to determining if Raymond will find a place on the Leafs roster when training camp concludes in a week, well, that decision will ultimately fall to the head coach. Wholesale Jerseys . - NASCAR announced a 33-race schedule for the 2014 Nationwide Series with virtually no changes from this years slate. WIMBLEDON -- Three hours before Fridays Centre Court match, Juan Martin del Potro strolled through the deserted grounds.On his way to the practice courts, the 6-foot-6 Argentine laughed with two members of his team, waggling his plastic-wrapped racket with his left hand.He didnt seem to have a care in the world. In truth, no current player with his extraordinary skill set has suffered more heartache as a result of his own fragile body.Since winning the US Open seven years ago, del Potro has endured no fewer than four surgeries on his left and right wrists. It has been three years since he last played here, reaching the 2013 semifinals at the All England Club.Im enjoying tennis again, del Potro said after winning his first match earlier this week. Im starting to talk about tennis and no more about my wrist. Thats important.Incredibly, with very little ramp-up, del Potros wrist and tennis are both officially top-10 ready. He scorched/stunned/slammed No. 4 seed Stan Wawrinka 3-6, 6-3, 7-6 (2), 6-3 to advance to the third round. Wawrinka is the highest seed to exit the mens tournament thus far.To say he is ahead of schedule would be a gross understatement.Del Potros hands were still shaking when he stepped off the court and into the BBC interview area. He called it his most emotional victory ever.It feels amazing sensation for me at the moment, del Potro said with feeling. I beat one of the guys whos playing great tennis. I couldnt expect this victory today. I am very, very happy.It was a delicious and uncommon second-round matchup between two former Grand Slam champions, given del Potros layoff-induced ATP ranking of No. 165. While Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic have monopolized the majors, winning 43 singles titles, these are two of the other four active players to experience a Slam victory.Del Potros formidable right-handed forehand -- the one that unstrung Federer in that 2009 US Open final -- can still be, quite literally, breathtaking. In a first-round match against Stephane Robert, del Potros first Grand Slam appearance in 29 months, it sometimes drew gasps from the knowledgeable crowd on Court 12.Del Potros flat, two-handed backhand was once one of the games best. Now, it is a ghost, a drastically reduced one-handed shot that is invariably sliced. There are times when, under duress, he instinctively uses both hands, but you can feel his hesitation, his fear of a relapse.Im not having all my confidence on my backhands yet, he allowed. And thats tough when you play against the top guys because theey are so good players and they are strong enough to play in the fifth set matches.ddddddddddddIm expecting be better in the future, but for this year, my biggest challenge could be finish healthy and ready to make a good preparation for the next year.Against Wawrinka, del Potros serve and the forehand were in vintage form. Forty percent of del Potros serves were unreturnable. His fastest serve: 135 mph. In two matches, he has hit 26 forehand winners -- against only one on the backhand side.As we all said, its great for the tennis to see him back, a disconsolate Wawrinka said in his postmatch news conference. You see already, he beat some good players. His backhand is still struggling because he cannot play completely, but on this grass the slice is still difficult.In the first set, he squandered two break-point opportunities but converted one of two in the second. In the third, he played a pristine tiebreaker, while Wawrinka melted down, throwing in a double fault and a bad forehand error at the end.After my third surgery, I was really sad, sitting at home, del Potro said. This is like my second or third career in my life, and now I am enjoying. Its a great sensation for me, and I feel alive.I could not expect to be in third round of Wimbledon after three years. And now to the end [of the tournament], everything is very positive. I am in a good way to be[ing] 100 percent.Del Potro slipped and fell near the end of the first set and stayed down along the baseline for a minute or so. Slowly unspooling his long body, he gingerly got to his feet. Thats how most people thought it was going to be this year for del Potro.Rather, this result is a bolt of lightning for mens tennis. If he can beat a two-time major champion with one hand tied behind his back, what will he do with two healthy hands?At 27, del Potro is still relatively young; Wawrinka won his first Grand Slam, the 2014 Australian Open, two months shy of his 29th birthday and his second, last years French Open, at 30.For now, he will continue to fight the urge to be aggressive.I believe on myself, I believe on my wrist, del Potro said. I would like to get better faster than Im doing now, but that could be dangerous for my body. Im working hard mentally, too, because I have to deal with some pains and some frustrations when I want to hit a good backhands and I cannot do it.I hope to be ready for being aggressive player on next season. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz