Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 93 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

13.04.2019 05:42
well: Get more athlete playlists. [ Antworten

Before a workout or tournament starts, two-time Olympic judo champion Kayla Harrison has a playlist that includes John Mayer and George Strait, among others -- a mix with chill, relaxing music, she says. But then once I start my warm-up, its all Eminem.First up is Sing for the Moment because its about five minutes, the perfect length for a short jog. Then its Lose Yourself, Cleanin Out My Closet, Til I Collapse. ... It goes on, she says with a laugh.Harrison just announced that shell be transitioning to mixed martial arts over the next year, meaning she will also be following the lead of UFC superstar Ronda Rousey, the 2008 Olympic bronze medalist in judo. (Former training partner Rousey helped give Harrison her nickname early on in their respective careers, too.)While Harrison trains for her MMA debut, she will keep on blasting Eminem -- and this chill playlist as well: Get more athlete playlists. Cheap Air Max 270 Wholesale . -- Adam Snyder returned to the San Francisco 49ers this season because the offensive lineman thought it was his best opportunity to win a championship. Air Max 270 Sale Cheap . Kiriasis and brakeman Franziska Fritz finished two runs in one minute 55.41 seconds -- a mere 0.01 seconds ahead of Meyers and Lolo Jones, who likely bolstered her Olympic hopes by helping give USA-1 a huge push in the second heat. http://www.airmax270wholesale.com/ . Siddikur, whose previous win on the circuit came in Brunei three years ago, finished his bogey-free round with a birdie on the 18th for a total of 17-under 199. Indias Shiv Chowrasia, who has finished runner-up in this tournament twice, was in second place after a 66. Air Max 270 Wholesale China . Michell Burger, a woman who lives on an estate next to Pistorius gated community, said she and her husband were awoken by the screams in the pre-dawn hours of Feb. 14 last year, when Pistorius killed Reeva Steenkamp by shooting four times through a door in his bathroom. Nike Air Max 270 Cheap China . They reached the 100-point plateau for the fourth time in five games, bested the visiting Trail Blazers by 34 in the paint and scored 19 of the final 25 points in regulation. Wisconsin has switched from Adidas to Under Armour, which has given the Badgers a very clean look:In addition, the Badgers will be wearing a memorial patch honoring head coach Greg Gards father, coach Lamont Paris mother, and former player Ab Nicholas:Andd Wisconsin also has a new court design:Click here for Lukas complete Uni Watch 2016 college basketball preview.dddddddddddd ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz