Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 92 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

13.04.2019 05:42
stretch the lead to 74-51. Bu Antworten

POCATELLO, Idaho -- James Felila and Malik Brown each rushed for two touchdowns and Southern Utah scored 21 third-quarter points to break away for a 52-27 victory over Idaho State on Saturday.Southern Utah led 38-13 after Felila scored from 22 yards and 2 yards and, two plays after Mike Needham made an interception, Patrick Tyler connected with Cameron Chamber down the left sideline for a 40-yard score.Southern Utah rolled up 610 yards offense, its eighth-highest total in program history. Tyler was 32 of 45 for 334 yards, two scores and an interception. Brown rushed 17 times for 103 yards and Steven Wroblewski had 108 yards receiving and Mike Sharp 103.The Thunderbirds (4-4, 3-3 Big Sky) snapped a two-game losing streak while the Bengals (2-6, 1-4) dropped their fourth in a row.Idaho States Tanner Gueller was 23 of 45 for 222 yards, three TDs and two interceptions. Patrick Marleau Jersey .Y. - Rob Manfred was promoted Monday to Major League Baseballs chief operating officer, which may make him a candidate to succeed Bud Selig as commissioner. Johnny Bower Jersey . -- The plastic that was taped across the lockers in Oaklands clubhouse came down and the champagne that was on ice went back into the cooler. http://www.officialmapleleafsfanstore.com/authentic-adam-cracknell-maple-leafs-jersey/ .J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again. William Nylander Jersey .Y. - Detroit goaltender Jonas Gustavsson has earned NHL first star of the week honours after winning in his first three appearances of the season. Kasperi Kapanen Jersey .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have placed centre Cody Hodgson on injured reserve and recalled two players from their AHL affiliate in Rochester. INDIANAPOLIS -- Butler coach Chris Holtman looked troubled as he addressed the media on Saturday.Kelan Martin finished with 30 points and six rebounds, and Tyler Wideman added 10 points and 10 rebounds, and the 18th-ranked Bulldogs defeated Central Arkansas 82-58.Still, despite the 24-point blowout win, Holtmans disappointment in himself and his players was written all over his face, clearly weighing heavily on his mind.Holtman, who is in his third season as Butlers coach, noted that Central Arkansas bothered the Bulldogs (8-0) in a lot of ways. Holtman did not bring any Butler players with him to the podium after the game.Give Central Arkansas credit. I think they did a lot of things that bothered us. I dont think we played very well in stretches, I dont think we prepared very well. That concerned me the last couple of days. I dont think we practiced well. Ultimately thats on me. Thats my fault. You can come up with a couple of different explanations for (our performance), I just dont ever want to see it again, Holtman said.The Bulldogs looked impressive in the box score on Saturday. Butler scored 24 points off 16 Central Arkansas turnovers. The Bulldogs scored nearly half their points down low, finishing with 32 in the paint. Butler capitalized on 10 offensive rebounds by finishing the game with 16 second-chance points. One of the few compliments Holtman did give to his team was its ability to share the basketball and create opportunities. Butlers offense relied on good ball movement as 22 of its 31 field goals came by way of an assist.Butler played a good first half and went into halftime up by 12 points. The Bulldogs had their fair share of hiccups in the first half, turning the ball over a couple times and missing a few free throws. But the source of Holtmans frustration with his squads performance came in the second half, when it looked as if the Bears were going to give the Bulldogs a fight halfway through the final 20 minutes. Butler was forced to call a timeout with about 12 minutes remaining in the game due to Central Arkansas (1-7) cutting the deficit to just eight points.ddddddddddddFollowing the timeout, Butler willed a 17-2 run to stretch the lead to 74-51. Butler opened up its run in the midst of a scoring drought for Central Arkansas. The Bears didnt make a field goal for nearly 7 minutes, shooting 1 of 9. Central Arkansas only two points during that time came by way of free throws.The Bulldogs largest lead of the game was a product of their second-half-scoring run, pulling ahead by 25 points.We are at our best when we understand our margin for error is very, very small and we have an understanding theres an expectation and a standard of how we want to play. I think we did that at times today, but not nearly as much as we need to. Were going to have to play better -- much better -- than what we did, Holtman said.Jordan Howard led Central Arkansas with 20 points and Derreck Brooks finished with 15.The road game was a measuring stick for Central Arkansas. The Bears used Saturdays game against a quality opponent as a foundation to work from for the rest of the season.Were trying to measure ourselves against really good teams and get better, Central Arkansas coach Russ Pennell said. When we play teams like Butler, and were going to be playing Michigan soon, its a chance to measure ourselves and our (players).BIG PICTUREWith a big win over No. 8 Arizona, the undefeated Bulldogs are generating a buzz. Butler will face five more opponents, including Cincinnati and No. 13 Indiana, before it opens conference play at St. Johns on Dec. 29.POLL IMPLICATIONS: The Bulldogs next big test against a ranked opponent will come on Dec. 17 when they face No. 13 Indiana in the Crossroads Classic at Bankers Life Fieldhouse in IndianapolisUP NEXT:Central Arkansas visits Arkansas-Little Rock on SaturdayButler visits Indiana State on Wednesday---More AP college basketball: www.collegebasketball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz