Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 91 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

19.04.2019 09:18
whether hes been told he will play, Brady Antworten

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady returned to the team Tuesday from an excused personal absence, telling reporters he had to take care of something without divulging what it was.Brady also detailed what unfolded before Thursdays preseason game against the Chicago Bears, when he sliced his right thumb on a pair of scissors and was a late scratch.I was ready to go, had everything on, and I was just trying to get something out of my shoe, he said. The scissors slipped. Just a silly accident.Its a crappy way to not be out there because its a silly mistake. Im glad it wasnt in the regular season. I learned from it and hopefully wont be operating any more scissors for a while.Brady said that when the accident happened, he let out a pretty loud word I wouldnt repeat in front of my kids. I couldnt believe it and then got it checked out.CSN New England tweeted a close-up photo of Bradys thumb.Asked how his right thumb feels now, Brady said, Good. It took a few days. I wanted to go, and Coach [Belichick] said its probably best if we just take it easy.I wish I could have played. Ive been missing playing, and I wanted to be out there with my teammates. I feel like thats what my job and responsibility is, to be out there with my team. It was tough to not be out there.Brady said he thinks he would have played if it were a regular-season game but added that he supported Belichicks decision.As for whether he wants to play in Fridays preseason game at Carolina, Brady said, Absolutely. I like to be out there every time I get a chance to play. You only get so many opportunities a year. Im getting [only] so many opportunities left in my life, so Id like to take advantage of any and all of them if possible.Asked whether hes been told he will play, Brady said, Im always prepared to go. Whenever my number is called, Ill be ready. Nike Zoom Clearance . Howard Ganz, an MLB lawyer, said in a letter to U.S. District Judge Edgardo Ramos that Rodriguezs claims do not come "remotely close" to what is needed to overturn an arbitration decision in federal court. Cheap Nike Zoom . Jay Feely kicked a 41-yard field goal in overtime, and the Cardinals edged the Tennessee Titans 37-34 in overtime after blowing a 17-point lead late in the fourth quarter. http://www.nikezoomoutlet.com/ . - The Washington Redskins have cut defensive lineman Adam Carriker and punter Sav Rocca. Nike Zoom Online Shop . For the Wild it was their first win of the season and they now have a record of 1-1-2 while the Jets fall to 2-2. Jets start a six game home stand Friday with another divisional game, home to the Dallas Stars. Nike Zoom Outlet .S. -- Nikolaj Ehlers registered a hat trick for the third straight game and Jonathan Drouin had a goal and five assists as the Halifax Mooseheads hammered the host Cape Breton Screaming Eagles 10-1 on Tuesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. NANCHANG, China -- Duan Yingying upset eighth-seeded Han Xinyun 3-6, 6-4, 6-2 in an all-Chinese match at the Jiangxi Open on Thursday to advance to the quarterfinals.Duan will take on the winner of the second round match between Kurumi Nara of Japan and Chang Kai-chen.Misa Eguchi of Japan and Liiu Fangzhou will meet in the quarterfinals after straight sets victories.ddddddddddddEguchi defeated Zhu Lin 6-4, 6-2 while Liu had a 6-4, 6-3 win over Jang Su-jeong. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz