Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 100 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

19.04.2019 09:18
Alba out of its squad for the trip to Glasgow. Antworten

TORONTO -- Top-ranked Novak Djokovic beat fifth-seeded Tomas Berdych 7-6 (6), 6-4 on Friday to advance to the Rogers Cup semifinals.Djokovic improved to 25-2 against the fifth-seeded Czech player. The 29-year-old Serbian star won the event that rotates between Toronto and Montreal in 2007, 2011 and 2012.On Saturday, Djokovic will face 10th-seeded Gael Monfils of France. Monfils beat fourth-seeded Milos Raonic of Canada 6-4, 6-4.Raonic couldnt hide his disappointment after the loss.Disappointment is the right word, Raonic said. In tennis, unless youre the guy winning the tournaments most of the weeks, which theres very few guys that are doing that, youre losing quite a bit. So its very important to make the most of those, try to learn, try to be better from those situations. Thats my next objective.In the other quarterfinals, second-seeded Stan Wawrinka of Switzerland topped South Africas Kevin Anderson 6-1, 6-3, and third-seeded Kei Nishikori of Japan beat Bulgarias Grigor Dimitrov 6-3, 3-6, 6-2.Raonic had the crowds full support, with the chair umpire repeatedly having to ask the fans to quiet down. Even still, fans would call out Lets go Milos! or chant MI-LOS RAO-NIC clap, clap, clap-clap-clap after every game and most points. The boisterous crowd helped Monfils as well, though. He said before the match that he always loves a packed stadium, even if the fans arent supporting him.I play Davis Cup outside [of France], Monfils said. Its the same feeling, you know, either way. I think Im a guy always pumped up. Any energy, I take it. Even if its for me or not for me, I take it.Raonic lost the Wimbledon final to Andy Murray this year after becoming the first Canadian man to make the finals of a Grand Slam tournament. No Canadian man has won the Rogers Cup -- previously the Canadian Open -- since Robert Bedard in 1958.Information from The Associated Press was used in this report. Adidas Yeezy 350 Cheap . Jordan Lynch, the all-purpose Heisman Trophy finalist from Northern Illinois, failed to make it into that exclusive club. Cheap Authentic Yeezy 350 . Barcelona also left injured defenders Carles Puyol, Javier Mascherano and Jordi Alba out of its squad for the trip to Glasgow. That means that Marc Bartra will probably start again in the centre of the defence alongside Gerard Pique. http://www.cheapyeezy350australia.com/ . The All-Pro lineman got the leg bent under him while trying to make a tackle during the first half of a 22-20 overtime loss at Miami on Thursday night. The medical staff initially thought hed torn the ligament, and the test a day later in Cincinnati confirmed it. Yeezy 350 Australia Sale .com) - The Pittsburgh Penguins placed forward James Neal on injured reserve Tuesday. Cheap Yeezy 350 . - Oakland Raiders running back Rashad Jennings was speaking to a group of local high school students earlier this week when the conversation turned to the importance of being prepared when opportunities in life arise. SAN ANTONIO -- Shawn Johnson was 8 of 11 from the floor for 21 points and had five steals to help lead Incarnate Word to a dominating 91-61 win over Division III Howard Payne on Monday night.Incarnate Word (2-1), which opened the season losing to Texas 78-73, has won two straight.Tyler Singleton made 7 of 11 field goal attempts for 19 points and Jalin Hart hit 6 of 7 for 16 points as the Cardinals were 31 of 55 (56.4%) from the floor. They shot 52 percent (12-23) from beyond tthe arc while limiting Howard Payne to 21-of-61 shooting from the floor.ddddddddddddDevin Wyatt had six blocked shots for UIW, one short of the school record.The Cardinals led 41-28 at halftime and pushed that to 70-44 midway through the second half.Rickey Guillory led Howard Payne with 14 points, Shadd Cole added 13 and J Bailey grabbed 10 rebounds. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz