Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 91 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
Dogcat250 Offline

20.04.2019 08:05
ting better and Im very happy with Antworten

BOGOTA, Colombia -- Radamel Falcao, who is recovering from left-knee surgery, was named Tuesday in Colombias preliminary 30-man squad for the World Cup. Coach Jose Pekerman has until June 2 to name the final 23-man squad. Falcao has been sidelined since January. If he recovers in time -- surgeons initially gave him a 50-50 chance -- Colombia could be one of the real threats in the World Cup. "I am getting better and Im very happy with how the knee is reacting," Falcao wrote this week on social media. "Im starting on the pitch with the ball, again getting used to what used to be familiar." Falcao has been in Monaco, Spain and Portugal undergoing his rehab. If Falcao cant make it back, more responsibility for Colombias attack will rest with James Rodriguez, who plays with Falcao at Monaco. Colombias defence looks solid. It is led by 38-year-old Mario Yepes, who has made more than 100 international appearances. Colombia allowed only 13 goals in 16 matches to have the best record in South American qualifying. Colombia plays in Group C and opens on June 14 against Greece. It also faces Ivory Coast and Japan and is playing in its first World Cup since 1998. ------ Team: Goalkeepers: David Ospina (Nice), Faryd Mondragon (Deportivo Cali), Camilo Vargas (Santa Fe). Defenders: Mario Yepes (Atalanta), Aquivaldo Mosquera (America, Mexico), Cristian Zapata (AC Milan), Carlos Valdes (San Lorenzo), Amaranto Perea (Cruz Azul), Eder Alvarez Balanta (River Plate), Santiago Arias (PSV Eindhoven), Camilo Zuniga (Napoli), Pablo Armero (West Ham). Midfielders: Carlos Sanchez (Elche), Fredy Guarin (Inter Milan), Abel Aguilar (Toulouse), Elkin Soto (Mainz), Aldo Leao Ramirez (Morelia), Juan Fernando Quintero (Porto), Victor Ibarbo (Cagliari), James Rodriguez (Monaco), Macnelly Torres (Al Shabab), Juan Guillermo Cuadrado (Fiorentina), Edwin Valencia (Fluminense), Alexander Mejia (Atletico Nacional). Forwards: Radamel Falcao (Monaco), Jackson Martinez (Porto), Carlos Bacca (Sevilla), Adrian Ramos (Hertha Berlin), Luis Fernando Muriel (Udinese), Teofilo Gutierrez (River Plate). Ryan Johansen Jersey . The Spanish champions decision not to sign a defender during the January transfer window may have backfired after Valencia took advantage of a lethargic, uninspired effort by its hosts at the Camp Nou, where former Spain coach Luis Aragones -- who previously coached the Catalan side -- was honoured after his death on Saturday. Viktor Arvidsson Jersey . Their 9-19 record remains identical to the crosstown rivals in Brooklyn and trails both Toronto and Boston in the Atlantic Division. Raymond Felton, their declining point guard, is back on the sideline nursing his third injury of the season. http://www.authenticpredatorspro.com/Colton-sissons-predators-jersey/ . His team rose to the occasion Sunday with a 3-1 victory over Sweden in the bronze-medal game. "The sting from yesterday is not something we hid from or pretend didnt happen," Dineen said. Juuse Saros Jersey . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. P.K Subban Jersey . The CFL will help tackle womens cancers by playing four special "CFL PINK" games this weekend.Buffalo, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - Devan Dubnyk turned aside all 18 shots he faced in his Minnesota debut and the Wild got goals from seven different players in a 7-0 rout of the Buffalo Sabres on Thursday. Dubnyk, who was acquired in a trade from Arizona on Wednesday, was stellar in his first game between the pipes with his new club. He became the first goalie in franchise history to post a shutout in his first appearance with the team. Zach Parise, Kyle Brodziak, Thomas Vanek and Erik Haula all posted a goal and an assist, while Jason Pominville had three assists for Minnesota. The Wild had lost six straight games. Jhonas Enroth was responsible for all seven goals on 37 shots, as Buffalo fell for the ninth straight time. Parise opened the floodgates with a goal 5:13 into the contest, and Vanek made it 2-0 after one with his one-timer from the right circle late in the opening period..dddddddddddd Mikko Koivu and Pominville assisted on both goals. Playing shorthanded early in the second period, Haula was alone on a breakaway and fired just wide of the net. He followed his shot and poked it in front to Brodziak, who easily tapped in Minnesotas third goal at six minutes even. Just over three minutes later, Matt Dumba snuck a slapper past Enroth from the point, then Jared Spurgeon added to the barrage with his goal with just over a minute remaining in the period. Matt Cooke and Haula scored third-period goals for the lopsided final. Game Notes Minnesota went 2-for-6 on the power play, while Buffalo finished 0-for-3 ... The Wild won both games in the season series, outscoring the Sabres 13-3 ... Buffalo hasnt won since Dec. 27 against the Islanders (4-3 SO), and it hasnt won in regulation since Dec. 11 vs. Calgary (4-3). ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz