Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 76 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

29.04.2019 10:45
ncredible.Dr. Carlos Alberto Jaimovich, co- Antworten

PITTSBURGH -- A year into the job, Pittsburgh Penguins coach Mike Sullivans daily message to his team has not changed. Just as he did when he took over an underachieving group last December, Sullivan wants the Penguins to play the right way.Play smart defensively. Push it up the ice. Dont get caught up trying to make the fancy play. Just take the shot. Lots of them preferably. Repeat as necessary.At the moment, there may be no team in the NHL doing it as well as the defending Stanley Cup champions.Sidney Crosby left briefly after taking a stick to the face then returned to pick up his NHL-leading 21st goal and the Penguins crushed the Arizona Coyotes 7-0 on Monday night for their sixth straight victory.Pittsburgh has outscored the opposition 36-14 during the run, including Crosbys latest highlight reel score when he swatted a puck out of midair to make it 5-0 in the second period.I mean when youre winning, its fun, Crosby said. I think weve done a good job of limiting other teams chances. When youre doing that, youre creating offense and giving yourself a chance, so I think weve done a good job at that.Bryan Rust, Scott Wilson, Trevor Daley, Phil Kessel, Nick Bonino and Justin Schultz also scored for the Penguins, and 13 players recorded at least one point. Matt Murray finished with 32 saves while picking up his third career shutout as Pittsburgh pulled into a first-place tie with the New York Rangers atop the crowded Metropolitan Division.Sids been on a tear and has been playing inspired hockey and I think Genos line has very quietly been productive, Sullivan said. When you get the third and fourth lines doing what they do ... were finding offense throughout our lineup and thats whats helping us win games.Arizonas Mike Smith, the lone bright spot for a team with the fewest victories in the league, stopped 18 of 22 shots before being pulled midway through the second period. The Coyotes are 1-4-3 in their last eight.Theres a standard you have to play to in the NHL whether youre a young guy or a veteran and we didnt play or compete at an NHL level tonight, Coyotes coach Dave Tippett said. Thats the score you get and thats where were at today.Crosby received treatment between the first and second periods after getting whacked in the mouth by Arizonas Martin Hanzal. The sellout crowd cheered when the captain returned to the bench about three minutes into the second. The roar grew considerably louder when Crosby stood all alone in front of the Coyotes net and patiently waited for the rebound off Evgeni Malkins slap shot to fall below the crossbar before he took a swing at it, replicating a goal he scored against Dallas earlier this month when he smacked the puck off the back of Stars goaltender Antti Niemi.I think you just kind of hope you have enough time to wait for it to go below the cross bar and have a play at it, Crosby said. Sometimes you put it where you want to. With the goal, I think he was looking for it up in the air, so I got lucky.By then, the matter was already well in hand for Pittsburgh, which improved to 52-23-8 in the regular season since Sullivan replaced Mike Johnston on Dec. 12, 2015. Sullivans arrival galvanized an underachieving club and provided the spark that eventually ended with the Penguins capturing the franchises fourth Stanley Cup last June.Pittsburgh is right back in the thick of it once again behind Crosby, whose remarkable surge coincided with Sullivans promotion. Crosbys 48 goals and 42 assists since Jan. 1, 2016 are the most in the NHL.When our special teams gets back up to where we know they can be, and if we continue to score like this and get great goaltending, Bonino said, then were obviously a tough team.Game notes Louis Domingue filled in after Smith was pulled in the middle of the second period and made nine saves on 12 shots. ... Pittsburgh went 2 for 7 on the power play. The Coyotes were 0 for 3 with the man advantage. ... Arizona scratched Ds Connor Murphy and Kevin Connauton and F Anthony Duclair. ... Pittsburgh scratched D Steve Olesky and C Eric Fehr.UP NEXTCoyotes: Visit Detroit on Tuesday night. Arizona is 0-3-1 in the second game of back-to-backs this season.Penguins: Continue a three-game homestand on Wednesday night against Boston. Nike Vapormax Canada Sale . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Buy Nike Vapormax Canada . The Oilers come in having lost five in a row (0-4-1) and 16 of their last 20 games, dropping a 2-1 decision to the Vancouver Canucks on Tuesday. http://www.vapormaxcanada.com/ . PETERSBURG, Fla. Nike Vapormax Clearance . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. Cheap Nike Vapormax Sale . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Each morning, 75-year-old Jose Rebamar works his biceps, triceps and quadriceps with stone weights at an outside gym that looks out on Rio de Janeiros iconic Sugarloaf Mountain.Living in a city of near daily sunshine and warm weather, the ex-Brazilian Navy sailor says there is no excuse to ever slow down. And having the Olympics in town provides even more incentive to stay in shape. Rebamar has been watching the games on television every night.If I dont work out one day, I feel like I didnt do anything, like the day didnt happen, he said, interspersing barbell sets with yoga-like stretches.Visitors to South Americas first Olympic games are getting an eyeful of the beauty- and fitness-obsessed culture that is synonymous with Rio, a land of muscle-taxing samba dancing, acrobatic capoeira martial arts and dental floss bikinis and Speedos that reveal more than they conceal. Remember it was Brazil that gave birth to the Brazilian bikini wax and even the Brazilian Butt Lift, a type of plastic surgery that aims to put a little more oomph in your rump.Beauty is also big business here: Brazil always ranks among the worlds top-five cosmetic-buying countries. Its also the worlds second-biggest consumer of plastic surgery, after the United States. Outside workout areas are ubiquitous, as are specialty shops with names such as integrated center for aesthetics, which offer everything from nail work to detailed analysis of facial curves to determine the kind of haircut to make people look their best.People are running and cycling and working out all over the city, said Imke Bergmann, a 45-year-old nurse from Munich who came to watch the games. Its impressive.And of course the glamour craze found its way into the Olympics.Consider this: Dr. Ivo Pitanguy, one of the worlds most-recognized plastic surgeons who helped make Brazil a popular destination for the rich and famous to get work done, carried the Olympic flame on the games opening day that later lit the cauldron at Maracana Stadium. The next day he died of a heart attack at 93, and Brazilian broadcasters cut away from competition coverage for hours to focus on the life of one of the countrys most important personalities.Or this: Supermodel Gisele Bundchen was a headliner at the opening ceremony, swaggering to The Girl from Ipanema, the famous Brazilian song that, you guessed it, is about falling in love with a beautiful girl at the beach.Away from the venues, there is plenty to gawk at.On Copacabana Beach, men with muscles out of an anattomy book play pickup soccer games while women sunbathe the way a rotary chicken gets cooked: methodically rotating around.dddddddddddd. In neighborhoods like Leblon, Rios most expensive locale, men and women draped in designer threads strut around as if they were heading to a Vogue cover shoot.I think I need to get into the gym, joked Ed Bai, a 48-year-old physical education teacher from Los Angeles, branding the beach scene in Rio incredible.Dr. Carlos Alberto Jaimovich, co-director of the Brazilian Society of Plastic Surgery, said the countrys obsession with beauty is driven by many factors: a tropical climate where its simply more comfortable to wear less, and a show-all media environment that includes magazine covers plastered with the nearly naked and always buff. Attractiveness is also equated with class in Brazil.Beauty is synonymous with social mobility, he said.And social mobility is directly related to race, meaning that more affluent whites are more likely to have the money for expensive beauty-related measures such as plastic surgery. Still, thanks to a practice that Pitanguy started decades ago, several clinics in the city offer free cosmetic surgeries to thousands of poor each year -- reconstructive procedures for cancer patients and burn victims, for example, but also operations for purely aesthetic purposes.Pitanguy, dubbed the philosopher of plastic surgery, often said that helping people look better on the outside made them feel better on the inside. In that way, many of the doctors who have followed in his footsteps believe that beauty is a right, and not something that just the rich should aspire to.Last year, Brazil ranked second behind the U.S. with 1.5 million plastic surgeries, the majority for aesthetic reasons.For tourists to Rio, the people-watching can be nearly as entertaining as the Olympic competitions. Taking in a recent beach volleyball match between Argentina and Brazil, Daniel Kuenge was awe-struck by the tremendous six-pack abs on display before him. But his wonder went beyond the Olympic venues.I do a lot of sports, so Im in pretty good shape, said Kuenge, a 64-year-old businessman from Switzerland. But seeing all these beautiful bodies in Rio makes you think: What else could I be doing?---Associated Press reporter Stan Lehman in Sao Paulo contributed to this report.---Peter Prengaman on Twitter: http://twitter.com/peterprengaman ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz