Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

29.04.2019 10:45
, made her professional debut in action-packed Antworten

OWINGS MILLS, Md. -- Baltimore Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs said he respects the New England Patriots, but he still refuses to call QB?Tom Brady by his name leading up to Monday nights game on ESPN between the two first-place teams.Reporters on Wednesday peppered Suggs with questions about Brady. But a slightly smiling Suggs didnt budge, as read in the following exchange:?Reporter: Tom Brady became the winningest quarterback in NFL history. Whats your take on that?Suggs: Hes pretty good. Like I said, wins are wins and numbers are numbers. Numbers dont lie. Hes pretty good.Reporter: Is it fair to say you really dont want to talk about Tom Brady?Suggs: Im like Marshawn Lynch. I know why Im here. Its a big game this week. Were playing a good team. Its going to be fun.Reporter: You dont want to say his name, do you?Suggs: I mean, its going to be fun. Were going to have fun. Its going to be an interesting game. We accept the challenge.Instead of saying Bradys name in recent years, Suggs has referred to him as the quarterback from New England or the pretty boy from up north.The feud between Suggs and Brady dates back to 2010, when Brady expressed his frustration about no flags being thrown after taking a hit by a Ravens player. Suggs and Brady jawed on the field and then traded barbs on the radio. Suggs said Brady and his then-three Super Bowl championships were questionable.In October 2013, Suggs was asked what he thought about Brady in an ESPN interview.I dont think thats appropriate for camera, Suggs said. I dont like him, he dont like me. I dont like his hair.On Wednesday, Suggs did show more admiration toward the Patriots organization than he has in the past.I mean, how many Super Bowls do they got? They got, like, four or five and played in, like, six or seven, Suggs said of the Patriots, who have won four Super Bowls and have appeared in six. You cant do nothing but respect that. Wins are wins and championships are championships.So who are the Ravens biggest rivals: the Patriots or Steelers?Thats pretty close, Suggs said. Weve had some legendary games with both of them. Nothings bigger than Ravens-Steelers. Under Armour Outlet . The FA rejected Wilsheres appeal that the length of his punishment was "clearly excessive" and said Thursday his suspension begins with immediate effect. He will miss league matches against Chelsea on Monday and West Ham on Dec. Ua Outlet Store . That gave fans outside Joe Louis Arena another chance to ask for autographs from the 19-year-old whose stardom in the NHL has arrived earlier than most expected. http://www.uaoutlet.us/ . Fred Couples, captain of the U.S. side, put it all into perspective. "We know whos in charge," he said. Wholesale Ua Shoes . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. Under Armour Shoes Cheap . He just needed to be his best twisting, turning acrobatic self. "I didnt need to be anybody else, I just needed to be myself and be aggressive," said Burks, who scored a career-high 34 points to spark the Utah Jazz to a 118-103 victory over the Denver Nuggets on Monday night. LAS VEGAS -- Super middleweight Claressa Shields, the two-time U.S. Olympic gold-medal winner, made her professional debut in action-packed style as she powered to a four-round decision victory against amateur rival Franchon Crews on Saturday night at T-Mobile Arena.Shields, a 21-year-old from Flint, Michigan, was the best female in amateur boxing and named the most outstanding fighter of the womens tournament at the Rio Games in August. She began her pro career by defeating Crews, a decorated amateur who had lost three times to Shields in the unpaid ranks.Shields beat Crews again in the paid ranks and did so handily, winning 40-36 on all three judges scorecards in a blazing fight. ESPN.com also had Shields winning 40-36. Shields victory took place on the undercard of her idol Andre Wards light heavyweight world title challenge against Sergey Kovalev.It feels so good to have just made my pro debut, Shields said. This is what Ive been training for. Im faster and I hit harder. And Im the better fighter. But Crews brought 100 percent, and I respect her for that. I hope to fight next in January or February.?As soon as the bell rang to begin the fight, Shields and Crews stormed toward each other with all-out aggression in what was a blazing first round.dddddddddddd There were several heated exchanges, and they both landed clean punches. The action did not let up in the second round, but Shields appeared to get the better of Crews, even landing a heavy left hand as the round wound down.Referee Russell Mora twice warned Crews (0-1), 29, of Baltimore, for pushing Shields to the canvas and sneaking in some solid blows.Shields (1-0), who earned $50,000, was going hard for a knockout in the fourth round and rattled Crews, who made $10,000, with several hard punches.Its not what I wanted, but to be called on, last minute, for a fight of this magnitude, I am proud of myself, Crews said. We will fight again in the future.Shields, the most decorated female amateur in history who is also a four-time U.S. national champion and two-time world amateur champion, has not lost since 2012 and finished her amateur career 77-1. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz