Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 87 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

31.05.2019 10:19
improve on his time and join teammate Fernando Alonso Antworten

Wisconsin coach Paul Chryst laments his teams small margin of error.Right now, were not that explosive of an offense, he said. Right now, were not putting a ton of points on the board.Yet the 7th-ranked Badgers (7-2, 4-2) are in position to win the Big Ten Conferences West Division if they can win their final three regular season games, starting with Saturdays visit from Illinois.The reasons? Defense and discipline, traits that will play well anywhere. Wisconsin is a top 15 unit nationally in rushing defense, scoring defense and total defense. It ranks fifth in FBS in scoring defense, giving up 13.8 points per game.And the Badgers play a clean game week after week. They are second in FBS in fewest penalties with only 24 in nine games and are on pace to be the least-penalized team in school history. In its last three games, Wisconsin has committed exactly two penalties.It comes down to everyone being disciplined and everyone really trusting their technique and trusting each other, tight end Troy Fumagalli said. Just doing their jobs sound. I think its a testament to the way we practice and the way were taught the game.First-year coach Lovie Smith is hoping to instill some of that discipline into his program. The former NFL head coach has experienced some rocky times with the Fighting Illini, a team with a spate of potential NFL draft picks in their front seven that simply doesnt have enough high-level players to consistently win in the Big 10.Illinois (3-6, 2-4) led the conference in penalties most of the year, a spot it finally vacated last week when it sent Michigan State careening to its seventh straight loss with a 31-27 verdict that kept its slender bowl hopes alive.What you see is a traditional Big 10 powerhouse, Smith said. Big emphasis on running the football, play-action passes, good hard-nosed defense on the other side of the ball, playing together as a team. Thats what were going to see.We know were going to have to be at the top of our game. Well need to play better than we did this past week. We realize who were playing, but what an opportunity for our young football team to have a chance to play a great team like that.On paper, this doesnt look like a good matchup for the Illini. Their offense has had trouble scoring, hampered by injuries at the quarterback position that have forced them to start third-stringer Jeff George, Jr. the last three games.After struggling in most aspects of the game in one-sided losses against No. 2 Michigan and Minnesota, George engineered a game-winning drive against Michigan State. George found Sam Mays for a 16-yard scoring strike with 1:40 left, the highlight of a 13-of-29, 140-yard day.I think you just get to the point where you keep pounding the rock, eventually you see a crack, Smith said. I think you just stay the course and eventually you get over the hump. I think thats where we are -- we got over the hump last week.Last weeks hump looks more like an anthill compared to this one. George appears likely to start again as senior Wes Lunt, the quarterback for the past 2 ? seasons, continues to nurse a back injury that has sidelined him for four straight games.Its not known if wide receiver Malik Turner, by far Illinois leading receiver, will be able to play after sitting out the Michigan State game with a concussion. Turners potential absence will put more pressure on a running game fronted last week by Kendrick Fosters 146-yard, two-touchdown effort.As for the Badgers, theyre coming off a 21-7 win last week at Northwestern in which they outrushed the Wildcats 190-39. Corey Clement rushed 32 times for 106 yards and a touchdown, helping Wisconsin possess the ball for more than 40 minutes.Sporting five freshmen or sophomores in their offensive lineup, the Badgers have been hurt by inconsistency. They rank 98th in scoring, 110th in touchdowns and 113th in red-zone conversion ratio. They are on pace to average their fewest points and yards since 2004.Weve played good teams, Chryst said. Against good teams, youre going to have a smaller margin for error.But Wisconsins defense has taken up the slack, and then some. Cheap Tottenham Hotspur Jerseys China . The Browns coaching search remains incomplete. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Online . But by the time the game started, the Toronto Raptors forward felt even worse. And, for three quarters, it showed as Gay shot a woeful three-for-13 from the field. http://www.cheapsoccerchina.com/ .com) - The Calgary Flames aim to bounce back from their first regulation home loss of the campaign on Friday night when they host a Detroit Red Wings club that they swept in three meetings a season ago. Cheap Juventus Jerseys China . But what about the officials? Every sport has officials and they also have stories about hard work and sacrifice but their accomplishments are seldom recognized by anyone outside their inner circle. Cheap Borussia Dortmund Jerseys China . -- Claudio Bieler hadnt scored since early September, and not from the run of play since mid-July. Jenson Button was left to rue a tiny tap with the wall which cost him a place in Q3 in qualifying for Sundays Singapore Grand Prix.On his final flying effort in Q2, which would have been good enough to claim a spot in the top 10, the McLaren driver brushed the wall with his left-rear wheel on the exit of the right-hander at Turn 14.The contact caused a puncture, denying Button the opportunity to improve on his time and join teammate Fernando Alonso in Q3. As a result, the Briton will start 13th on the grid in Singapore.I dont hit the wall or go off very often so I thought Id give it a try and it doesnt work for me, Button said. So many people have hit the wall here this weekend and no issues, I hit it and get a puncture.It was a tiny tap, but I pushed the boundaries and thought I could get away with it but I couldnt. It was my fault, I tapped the wall on the rear left and broke the wheel and got a puncture.Button struggled for pace in Friday practice but says he had regained confidence during qualifying and feels that a place in Q3 was there for the taking.The whole weekend up until qualifying has been really tough and in qualifying I felt pretty good actually. I think I was getting the best of the car and the pace was good compared to Fernando. Looking at the sectors it was definitely ggood enough to get through to Q3.ddddddddddddAn unusual mistake but it cost us Q3. Its a bit of a pain but theres no point looking back. It would have been a pretty easy Q3, but you have to get round the lap and I didnt.Toro Rossos Carlos Sainz and Daniil Kvyat out qualified both McLarens around the Marina Bay Street Circuit, while Force Indias Nico Hulkenberg and Sergio Perez are sandwiched either side of Alonso in ninth.Button admits the race pace of Toro Rosso and Force India is a cause for concern but hopes to take advantage of the unpredictable nature of the Singapore Grand Prix -- which has seen at least one safety car at each of the previous eight races.I think the race, whatever, is very difficult for us, if you look at our pace on the long runs, the Toro Rossos and Force India are much quicker so its surprising.The Toro Rosso and the Force India have been very strong on long-run pace, but it seems when the circuit grips up we definitely find better pace.Its always difficult when you are not in the top 10 here but also anything can happen here. It really does get mixed up after Turn 1 and with safety cars and what have you, youve got to stay positive. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz