Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 116 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

05.06.2019 10:34
re, she said. I cant take away the two Antworten

Fresh from his latest taste of Hong Kong racing, jockey Tommy Berry has confirmed he will return to Sha Tin for the prestigious International meeting in December.Berry reunited with the John Moore-trained Able Friend for the first time in almost three years, steering him to finish fourth in the Group Two Jockey Club Sprint (1200m) on Sunday.It was Able Friends first race since a long injury lay-off as he builds towards the Hong Kong Mile during the International meeting on December 11.Ill be there for the meeting but whether Im on Able Friend or not Im sure, Berry said.Well see if John will lets me back on.Hong Kong-based superstar Joao Moreira has ridden Able Friend in each of his four Group One wins.Berry said the sprinters had been too sharp for Able Friend but he was happy with his performance against solid opposition.I really like the way he carried himself to the furlong but he just got a bit tired from then on, Berry said.Johns got the Internationals in mind so hell have a bit more left up his sleeve.Berry has two Group One wins in the Asian racing capital this year, unleashing Chautauquas dazzling finish in the Chairmans Sprint Prize in April a little more than a month after winning the Hong Kong Gold Cup on Designs On Rome. Custom Athletics Jerseys . -- An ugly goal by Nick Bonino helped the Anaheim Ducks overcome the defensive-minded Phoenix Coyotes on a night when their ragged power play continued to struggle. Cheap Athletics Jerseys . After Mondays hard-fought loss, the wait seemed longer than usual. Getting set to go their separate ways for a short Christmas break, the Raptors coach credited his team for their effort on a seemingly impossible three-game road trip, urging them to build on that success when they get back to work at the end of the week. http://www.customathleticsjersey.com/ . Roman Josi had a goal and an assist to lead the Predators to a 4-1 victory over the Dallas Stars on Monday night. Custom Athletics T-shirts .ca look back at each of the Top 10 stories of 2013. Today, we look back at Boston Strong - a citys recovery from tragedy. Authentic Custom Athletics Jersey . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said. The LPGA Tour returns from its three-week Olympic hiatus this week with a stop in western Canada. Priddis Greens Golf and Country Club near Calgary is the setting for the Canadian Pacific Womens Open, which gets underway on Thursday.All eyes will be on defending champion Lydia Ko of New Zealand, who has won four times this season and has captured this event three times in the past four years. Ko is coming off a silver-medal winning performance in Rio.Ko says winning an Olympic medal stands alongside the top accomplishments of her career.Its definitely one of the highest ones up there, she said. I cant take away the two majors I won. Those are very special, winning Evian and ANA Inspiration, but also this one, even though this one is a silver medal, its just as special. Everything is so different in its own way, but its definitely one to remember. I think its just more so the atmosphere and the vibe of the Olympics that I just enjoyed so much.Ko is one of 32 Olympians in the field and the only medalist. Gold medalist Inbee Park (South Korea) and bronze medalist Shanshan Feng (China) are bypassing this event.Eight of the top 10 ranked players in the world are on hand, however, as are the top 10 players on the LPGA money list. The field includes Ariya Jutanugarn of Thailand,, who, like Ko, is a four-time winner this season but was forced to withdraw from the Olympic tournament because of an injury.ddddddddddddThe list of other Olympians in the field includes Canadians Brooke Henderson and Alena Sharp, U.S. Womens Open runnerup Anna Nordqvist (Sweden), Charley Hull (Great Britain), Suzann Pettersen (Norway), Minjee Lee (Australia), Sei Young Kim (South Korea), and Americans Stacy Lewis and Gerina Piller.A total of 17 Canadian players are in the field, four of them amateurs. In the wake of her Olympic experience, Sharp is looking forward to playing the next two weeks in her homeland.Its nice to be home right after the Olympics, she said, to continue wearing the red and white this week and next week (in Ontario), for two weeks in a row, I cant think of a better way to celebrate being at the Olympics than playing in Canada two weeks in a row.Sharp feels the exposure that womens golf received in Rio will increase awareness of the sport.Golf was in the Olympics for the first time in over 100 years, she said, and we were a part of that. I think a lot more people saw it than normal because everybody watches the Olympics. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz