Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 97 mal aufgerufen
 Drittes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

06.06.2019 09:24
international football, thats my stance on it.In n Antworten

Nebraska receivers coach Keith Williams was charged Monday with third-offense driving under the influence after a weekend crash in which he rear-ended an Uber drivers vehicle in downtown Lincoln.Williams appeared in court by video from the Lancaster County Jail, where he had been held since his arrest early Sunday.A judge said he could sign out of jail by posting a $5,000 personal recognizance bond and ordered him not to drink alcohol while hes out.He was out of jail by late afternoon.The 45-year-old Williams blood-alcohol level was reported at 0.15, nearly twice the legal limit of 0.08. That high a reading could have led to a felony charge for aggravated DUI.He instead was charged with misdemeanor DUI and cited for careless driving after the crash, in which no injuries were reported.He pleaded not guilty. Coach Mike Riley said steps would be taken by the university but did not provide details.There are things about representing and there also is the bottom line: This is dangerous, dangerous stuff, Riley said.People get killed, kill others, kill themselves. Thats all bad. Well have an assessment, evaluation of it, and then you talk about things like intervention, education, and then therell be consequences, which Im not ready to talk about right now.Police spokeswoman Officer Katie Flood said Williams has two prior DUI convictions, both in California, in 2004 and 2009. Riley said the university was aware of Williams previous DUI convictions before he was hired in 2015.Riley said Williams was ?cleared in the hiring process and went forward as a normal employee.Williams arrest came on the weekend five-star receiver recruit Joseph Lewis of Los Angeles was on campus for a visit. Riley said he, offensive coordinator Danny Langsdorf and graduate assistant Hardie Buck would coach the receivers for the time being. Custom Denver Nuggets Jerseys Cheap . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. Custom Miami Heat Jerseys Cheap . After a lengthy wait, persistent rain finally forced the postponement of the Nationals game against the Miami Marlins on Saturday night. The teams, and a few thousand fans, waited nearly four hours from the 7:05 scheduled start time before an announcement was made shortly before 11 p. http://www.basketballcustomjerseys.com/custom-detroit-pistons-jerseys-cheap-368q . - Connor McDavid scored 53 seconds into overtime as the Erie Otters came from behind to defeat the visiting Guelph Storm 4-3 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Wholesale Custom Basketball Jerseys Store . Despite dominating possession, Schalke needed an own goal from Nicolas Hoefler for the breakthrough a minute before the interval. The Freiburg midfielder misjudged Jefferson Farfans corner and bundled the ball into his own net. Custom Orlando Magic Jerseys Cheap . The Clippers were angry about blowing a big lead; the Kings didnt like being in that kind of hole and nearly digging themselves out only to lose.On-loan Norwich City striker Dieumerci Mbokani says he no longer wants to play for Congo after unfair treatment following the Brussels terror attacks. The 30-year-old escaped unhurt from Zaventem Airport on March 22 and said he was too traumatised to travel to the Democratic Republic of Congo for two African Nations Cup qualifiers.He missed the home and away legs against Angola but team-mate Cedric Bakambu, who plays for Spanish club Villarreal, was booked on the same plane and arrived in Kinshasa the next day after taking an alternative flight. Congolese Football Federation (CFF) president Constant Omari, who is also a FIFA executive committee member, told a French radio station that Mbokani faces a possible sanction because he did not arrive for the games.But Mbokani told Sky Sports News HQ: There wasnt an agreement with me and Congo like there was with me and Norwich. Norwich knew where I was coming from and with Congo it was a misunderstanding.I was caught up in current events which led to this current situation and I think it might be the best time to stop playing international football, thats my stance on it.In normal circumstances of course I want to play for them but in exceptional circumstances I was disappointed they couldnt see where I was coming from. Villarreals Cedric Bakambu travelled to Congo despite being at Brussels airport And he added on Congolese radio: I was at Brussels airport at the timee of the attacks.dddddddddddd Immediately after, I called the vice-president Theo Binamungu and he promised to call me but, since that day, no one called me, not even a message of support and encouragement from what happened to me.I stayed in Brussels with my family, which I almost lost in the attacks. I asked my team to give me a few days of rest; time for me to recover from the trauma. Someone from the Congolese tried to make me travel to Kinshasa.But CFF president Omari told Sky Sports News HQ: He hasnt been in touch directly with the CFF to say hes quitting international football. Ive only read the reports in the press like everyone else.Its not for Mbokani to quit international football. You cant just get up in the morning and decide youre not playing for your country anymore. Its up to the national selectors if they want to pick him.No door has been closed but if he wants to play international football again then hed have to apologise and explain his actions. Mbokani has shown disrespect for the national side over the situation.Mbokani shouldnt have been caught up in the terror attacks since the ticket the FA had bought for him was to fly 24 hours before. But he decided to change the ticket, without explaining why. If he had respected the ticket the national team had sent, he would have arrived.The national coordinator did call back, Mbokani picked up, heard the voice, then hung up and hasnt been in touch again since. Also See: Norwich video Norwich fixtures Norwich stats Get a £10 free bet ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz