Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 89 mal aufgerufen
 Drittes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

06.06.2019 09:24
quite unexpected for me to win the gold medal t Antworten

Victorian racehorse trainers want a level playing field with their NSW counterparts, fearing they will lose owners across the border unless there is an increase in prize money.On October 1, races in the Sydney metropolitan area were increased to $100,000 which is $20,000 more than the average Saturday race in Melbourne.Robbie Griffiths, president of the Victorian arm of the Australian Trainers Association has asked Racing Victoria to look at its finances to see whether extra money can be found.He said the ATA, along with the Thoroughbred Racehorse Owners Association, the Victorian Jockeys Association and Thoroughbred Breeders Victoria wanted prize money increases to stop the potential loss of horses to NSW.Were all singing the same song and we want equal prize money with Sydney so theres no point of difference where owners and buyers could want to head to Sydney, Griffiths told RSN927.Griffiths said the ATA had outlined its concerns at a meeting with RV on October 4.Theres a lot of breeders in Sydney, especially around the Hunter Valley, and when it comes time to allocate their yearlings that they retain there could be a deciding factor which way they go, Griffiths said.Whether that eventuates, were not sure, but we dont want to take that risk.We think the ownership group should be choosing a trainer on choice, not letting prize money determine which direction they head.Griffiths said leading trainers Mick Price and Troy Corstens had lost business interstate as a result of the prize money difference.We want to know an answer ASAP because the yearling sales are just around the corner, Griffiths said.Horses might kick off their careers at the age of two or three but the purchasing is done from the first week of January onwards.Everyone needs to know what theyre doing so they can move forward with some sort of certainty. Nike Dunks Clearance . -- Nathan Pancel scored twice as the Sudbury Wolves defeated the North Bay Battalion 4-2 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Cheap Nike Dunks China . -- Patrick Reed got an early start in golf. http://www.nikedunkscheap.com/nike-dunk-high-shoes.html . R.J. Umberger scored twice to lead the Blue Jackets to a franchise-record for consecutive wins with a 5-3 victory Tuesday night over the Los Angeles Kings. Nike Dunk Sb Cheap .ca NBA Power Rankings, ahead of the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs. Nike Dunks For Sale . In taking its goal tally to 99 in all competitions already this season, City delivered another demonstration of its lethal firepower at Etihad Stadium to set up a fourth-round match at home to another second-tier team -- Watford. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Russias dominance in rhythmic gymnastics remains as strong as ever. Yana Kudryavtsevas dominance of the sports big-time meets, however, is over.Margarita Mamun ended her Russian teammates long run in major international competition during the Olympic all-around final on Saturday, taking advantage when a rare mistake by Kudryavtseva gave Mamun enough room to squeak by and wrest the gold from the three-time world champion. Mamuns total of 76.483 gave Russia its fifth straight Olympic gold in the rhythmic all-around and Mamun her first major title after spending most of the last three years as the runner-up to Kudryavtseva.It was quite unexpected for me to win the gold medal today because all the competitions Yana used to win, Mamun said. I wasnt thinking about winning the gold medal. It just happened.Mamun posted the top score during qualifying on Friday. The scores reset on Saturday and Kudryavtseva led through two rotations when she ran into trouble during her club routine, the event in which she posted the highest score in the 24-woman qualifying field a day earlier.The 18-year-old tossed one of her two clubs high into the air inside Rio Olympic Arena as the music crescendoed to a finish. One problem: when Kudryavtseva reached out to grab the club, it wasnt there. Instead it bounced off the floor inches away from her outstretched hand. She left the podiumm fighting back tears, well aware gold had been lost.ddddddddddddSometimes at the end of the routine I think Im relaxed, I think its already in my hand and its not, Kudryavtseva said.Mamun wasnt aware of Kudryavtsevas mistake until she came out with a red ribbon in her hand during her final routine. Mamun glanced at the scoreboard for just a moment and saw her name in first. It stayed there after her dynamic routine -- her ribbon in constant motion -- secured a gold she never saw coming.I was really surprised to see Yana make a mistake, Mamun said.Kudryavtseva gathered herself preparing for her final set but the misstep proved costly. She settled for second despite posting the highest score in the other three disciplines.It all happened very quickly, she said.Ganna Rizatdinova of Ukraine earned bronze, capping a slow but steady rise from a 10th-place finish in London four years ago. The 23-year-old is Crimean by birth but competes for Ukraine after Russia annexed Crimea two years ago while she was training in Kiev. She considers her medal a victory for two countries.Since London my life has changed a lot, my way of preparation has changed a lot, Rizatdinova said. Now I have grown up. I have new ambitions and new way of preparation and competing. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz