Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 95 mal aufgerufen
 Drittes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

19.06.2019 08:15
review for fouling Marcus Smart.M Antworten

WASHINGTON -- The NBA fined Washington Wizards guard John Wall $25,000 on Wednesday for inappropriate interaction with an official and failing to leave the court in a timely manner after he was ejected from a game on Monday.Wall was booted again in Wednesdays 118-93 win over the Boston Celtics?when he was assessed a Flagrant-2 technical foul on video review for fouling Marcus Smart.Mondays incident happened in the final minute of the Wizards 114-106 loss to the Houston Rockets, when official Marc Davis gave Wall a technical foul for bumping him. Davis said he told Wall to watch himself and that Wall looked over his shoulder and used vulgarity and inappropriate language.Wednesdays tossing occured with 5:24 left of the game.Just me being frustrated, Wall said after Wednesdays game. My finger was bleeding the whole game, got stepped on on purpose, drove to the basket a couple times didnt get calls and the play before I [hit Smart], I was dribbling and got smacked right across the face. I just let my frustrations get the best of me.Wall later posted a message on social media saying: Just want to take a moment to apologize to my coaches, teammates and fans for losing my cool tonight. The last thing I would ever want to do is to let you all down. I love and respect this game to much.It was his fifth career ejection.We have to keep our composure, Wizards coach Scott Brooks said.The Associated Press contributed to this report.? Cheap CJ Wilson Jersey . The deal is pending a physical, assistant general manager Bobby Evans said. Traded from Seattle to Baltimore on Aug. 30, Morse also can play first base and right field to give manager Bruce Bochy some flexibility in writing his lineup. Cheap Angels Jerseys .com) - The Montreal Canadiens embark on their first road trip of the season as they head out west to battle the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. http://www.cheapangelsjerseys.com/ . Burris threw two TD passes, including a key 15-yard fourth-quarter strike to Bakari Grant that effectively countered a Toronto comeback bid and led Hamilton to a 33-19 victory. Cheap Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim Jerseys .com) - The Montreal Canadiens embark on their first road trip of the season as they head out west to battle the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. Cheap Reggie Jackson Jersey . Neymar curled home a free kick from just outside the area to put the 2014 World Cup host ahead in the 44th minute. Three minutes after the break, a simple through pass from Paulinho freed Oscar and the Chelsea star rounded goalkeeper Jung Sung-ryong to extend Brazils lead. LONDON -- The Murray brothers bid to dominate the year-end rankings is still on.Jamie Murray and Bruno Soares place in the doubles semifinals at the O2 Arena was confirmed Thursday evening after taking the first set against Ivan Dodig and Marcelo Melo, in a match they went on to win 6-3, 3-6, 10-6.But they wont even have to hit another ball to finish the season as the No. 1-ranked doubles team, if French duo Nicolas Mahut and Pierre-Hugues Herbert -- who have already been eliminated -- lose their final round robin match Friday.Which way would they prefer to do it? Dont really care, said Murray, smiling.No, I care. Finish for us tomorrow. Its easier, laughed Soares.Thats true, concurred Jamie.I dont know actually. Im joking, continued the Scots Brazilian partner. So whatever happens happens. We got to do our thing here. before wanting to be No. 1, we want to win the tournament. By that we got to win the semifinals. Thats what were here for. We have to focus on our side. I think its the most important thing.It has been an incredible year for the Murray brothers, with Andy winning a third major at Wimbledon, retaining his Olympics title and ending Djokovics 122-week reign at the top of the singles rankings.Jamie did something in 2016 Andy has never accomplished, however, winning two majors in a single year -- he and Soares lifted both the Australian Open and US Open doubles titles.The job iis far from over, though, especially for Andy, who could face a winner-takes-all shootout in Sundays final against Djokovic for the year-end No.dddddddddddd 1 singles ranking.It was probably harder for Andy than us because Djokovic was winning everything, Jamie said when reflecting on the season. To get past him was going to take a monumental effort to do that.Doubles was a lot more open, I felt. A lot of the teams very close in level. The French guys kind of dominated for a while, especially the first half of the season. But we won the right tournaments that kept us in the hunt for it. We got a chance this week. Well be doing our best over the weekend to make that happen.Jamie also revealed his father will be coming down from Scotland to watch on what could be an historic weekend for his two sons.The opportunity to have the chance to do it is something special, he continued. Im sure the three of us are going to do our best over the next three or four days to try to be there at the end of it.We get good crowd support. That obviously helps. I would hope that we would be more supported than other players because its in our backyard.Its nice for us to play in London, in the UK, in front of friends, family, our people. It always gives you that extra edge, I think. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz